justashooter

canada did it

70 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Eh?

There are Asian populations that lived there prior Visa overstay and obtained citizenship.

####### are wrong with some of these retards?

These Asian populations produce offsprings so they increased in population. This thread is getting ridiculous.

So those with UK visas are out because they're not Asian. Or, those who are white are also excluded from overstaying their visa?

:lol:

you better chill before you have an aneurysm...

You're seriously overthinking observations of demographic changes and why they are taking place.

Sure there are some "white" people who overstay their visas as well, but not as dominent as others. The fact of the matter is as pointed out, Asians are notorious for this in Canada as well as the Hispanics in the US.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Whites are just as notorious because they blend better, right? You can't even tell a person who is white that is legal or not. It's not as easy to see as Asians because with Asians they're distinct due to their skin color to be associated. Whereas if you're white, the assumption of not being illegal is there. However, that is incorrect because they blend better since they're white.

Fu*kin retarded for even not think that.

:lol:

you better chill before you have an aneurysm...

You're seriously overthinking observations of demographic changes and why they are taking place.

Sure there are some "white" people who overstay their visas as well, but not as dominent as others. The fact of the matter is as pointed out, Asians are notorious for this in Canada as well as the Hispanics in the US.

Edited by Niels Bohr

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

The fact of the matter is as pointed out, Asians are notorious for this in Canada

And where exactly did you get this gem of information from?

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

Timeline

Whites are just as notorious because they blend better, right? You can't even tell a person who is white that is legal or not. It's not as easy to see as Asians because with Asians they're distinct due to their skin color to be associated. Whereas if you're white, the assumption of not being illegal is there. However, that is incorrect because they blend better since they're white.

Statistics show otherwise.

Fact of the matter is "whites" in other nations for the most part from other "white majority" nations have no real desire to move abroad, and the majority who do, do it in a legal manner.

In the states:

61% of illegals come from Mexico

14% from Latin America

8% from Asia

17% from everywhere else (including the middle east, Europe, etc.)

So let's do this simply:

That's 75% Hispanic

That's 8% Asian

Then 17% that are from Africa, The Middle Easy, Europe (including Spain..), and Canada...

The assessment of noticing Hispanics more is quite justified.

This thread needs to be closed

For pointing out facts?

Why are you getting so offended by the facts? Does it bother you that much?

If you don't like it, don't read it. It's really that simple.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

The way I read it, if a child is born in Canada to noncitizen parents, the child is Canadian UNLESS one parent is a diplomat.

I thought I answered this already. Miss Val, is correct, BY is incorrect. If a child is born in Canada, that child is a Canadian citizen unless the parents are on a diplomatic or military (NATO, etc.) mission, in which case the child is a citizen of whichever country the diplomatic or military parent is from. I used the example of Oliver Platt. Revisiting questions that have already been answered, IEA.

In summary, if a child is born in Canada and neither parents are citizens, is the child a citizen? From what I interpret, no.

That is incorrect.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

The fact of the matter is as pointed out, Asians are notorious for this in Canada

And where exactly did you get this gem of information from?

Still waiting...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

What fact?

You're saying in your other posts that Asians are the notorious for that? And yet these Stats of 8% are small...

You're essentially out casting a group of people like you always do. I like to also indicate one piece of fact. You are a moron!

Statistics show otherwise.

Fact of the matter is "whites" in other nations for the most part from other "white majority" nations have no real desire to move abroad, and the majority who do, do it in a legal manner.

In the states:

61% of illegals come from Mexico

14% from Latin America

8% from Asia

17% from everywhere else (including the middle east, Europe, etc.)

So let's do this simply:

That's 75% Hispanic

That's 8% Asian

Then 17% that are from Africa, The Middle Easy, Europe (including Spain..), and Canada...

The assessment of noticing Hispanics more is quite justified.

For pointing out facts?

Why are you getting so offended by the facts? Does it bother you that much?

If you don't like it, don't read it. It's really that simple.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Niels you need to broaden your field of thought to see if your -White get by- theory works.

For instance are you familiar with the howls in the UK and other places about "white" immigrants coming from Poland and other countries?

While I will grant you "whites" will fly under radar a bit more that say asians, it's not all that or we would not have had the turmoil we did at the turn of the century when the Irish and others came.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Still waiting...

mr. impatient - Yes daddy I will answer to you now :rolleyes:

going off first-hand accounts from my fiance who has lived there her entire life and who has watched it happen/followed it. The shipping containers that sit outside of the Vancouver port full of Asians that they don't want to let in, but eventually do.. Those who come in and overstay their Visas... The more and more becoming white minority in urban Toronto, etc..

More overt racism that is condoned because it's not personal attacks :thumbs: Right on bros!

pointing out facts and observations is not racism... No one is claiming to be elite, no one is saying anything against the races, just pointing out what is going on...

Not everything is racist. Damn.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

More overt racism that is condoned because it's not personal attacks :thumbs: Right on bros!

I second that, thanks for saying it, MC. Racism "disguised" as immigration "reform." A white Scotsman with a thick brogue or a Pakistani with an accent, who do you think would be more acceptable to some of the posters in this thread.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

mr. impatient - Yes daddy I will answer to you now :rolleyes:

going off first-hand accounts from my fiance who has lived there her entire life and who has watched it happen/followed it. The shipping containers that sit outside of the Vancouver port full of Asians that they don't want to let in, but eventually do.. Those who come in and overstay their Visas... The more and more becoming white minority in urban Toronto, etc..

Oh, so your assertion is based on 1 3rd-party account and absolutely no published facts or studies at all. Nice.

Timeline

I second that, thanks for saying it, MC. Racism "disguised" as immigration "reform." A white Scotsman with a thick brogue or a Pakistani with an accent, who do you think would be more acceptable to some of the posters in this thread.

Neither one.

Pointing out demographics/statistics is not racist.

Man, you people need to chill.

You're as bad as these political hacks out there who claim everything that goes against a piece of legislation is racist, or if they don't like a piece of legislation it's racist, no matter what it is...

It's damn near impossible to appease everyone because everyone is going to gripe about something.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What fact?

You're saying in your other posts that Asians are the notorious for that? And yet these Stats of 8% are small...

You're essentially out casting a group of people like you always do. I like to also indicate one piece of fact. You are a moron!

Neils are you exempt from the TOS rules and allowed to make personal attacks on members?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn