* July 26, 2010...Cases received

* July 29, 2010...Received DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill

* July 29, 2010...Returned DS-3032s by Email

* July 29, 2010...Paid AOS Fee Bill online

* Aug 03, 2010...Mailed AOS Package

* Aug 03, 2010...Case complete, forwarded to Embassy

CONSULATE PROCESS

* Aug 09, 2010...Our Nightmare with USEM begins

* Aug 09, 2010...USEM received Package from NVC (verified delivered by DHL tracking number)

* Aug 09, 2010...USEM losses Package.

* Aug 16, 2010...USEM claims case not received from NVC

* Aug 16 through Sept 16...Many phone calls and faxes to try to get embassy straightened out

* Sep 16, 2010...Finally received Interview Appts. (Oct 12, 7:00 am)

* Oct 04-07, 2010...Medical Exams - Passed

* Oct 12, 2010, 07:00 ...Interview --- Approved!

POE and more

* Oct 26, 2010...POE Houston, Texas - Very quick and easy immigration process. No problems.

SSN Received 2 weeks after POE.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here's a little off-topic political joke I got:

A $50 Lesson

I recently asked my friends' little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats,were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do? '

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

Her parents beamed with pride.

'Wow...what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds,and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house. '

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, ' Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work,and you can just pay him the $50? '

I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

Her parents still aren't speaking to me.

Yeah I am used to being screwed by now...almost 15 years in the military will do that.

:lol: this made me laugh.

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

I say let the Illegals girls that are pretty and skinny stay in the USA.

As for the rest of them, I saw round them up and ship them out ASAP......

Edited by tallcoolone

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here's a little off-topic political joke I got:

A $50 Lesson

I recently asked my friends' little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats,were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do? '

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

Her parents beamed with pride.

'Wow...what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds,and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house. '

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, ' Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work,and you can just pay him the $50? '

I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

Her parents still aren't speaking to me.

Yeah I am used to being screwed by now...almost 15 years in the military will do that.

lol!!!!!.....I just forwarded that 2 about 20 people !!!!

Charlie...you wouldn't last a week picking asparagus. :lol:

lmao...I am in Arizona all I need is for "someone" to do the yard work when it is 115 outside I will not last durring that!!!

I say let the Illegals girls that are pretty and skinny stay in the USA.

As for the rest of them, I saw round them up and ship them out ASAP......

I agree buit they would need places to stay!!!...any voluteers?

what would I do without the love you give me.

http://www.slide.com/r/OCQnah5Yvj-ae3fW-YNXizAEbWcGzFT1?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

I-129F

09-18-09 I-129F sent Fed-Ex

09-21-09 package was signed for at service center

09-23-06 touched

09-26-09 received NOA1

12-18-09 touched!!!!

12-19-09 got the approval email and text !!!!!

12-21-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 received NOA2

12-24-09 NVC received approval!!!!!

01-05-10 NVC told me under Additional Processing!!!!!

01-11-10 NVC sent to manila!!!!!

01-15-10 Manila received DHL

01-20-10 Set interview dates for 02-08-2010

01-25-10 Medical - PASSED!!THANK GOD..

02-08-10 Interview- PASSED!!!! PRAISE GOD..

02-11-10 Received VISA!!!!!GOD IS GREAT..

02-23-10 Bye Phil.Welcome USA!!!Be with me GOD

flight Hawaiin Air leaves 7:50pm arrives 11:59pm in Phoenix!!!!

02-23-10 ARRIVED @ PHOENIX...yepeyyyy........

04-16-10 OUR WEDDING....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-21-10 Applied SSN

04-28-10 SSN Recieved

flag.png

If our President gives citizenship to the illegals, should we have a class action suit to get our money back since we did things the right way? What is my VJ's family views?

Okay, Chuck and Spam. What do you care? Why does it matter to you so much? You like lawyers, or something, cuz they are the only ones that will profit from crying over spilled milk. :wacko:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Timeline

Okay, Chuck and Spam. What do you care? Why does it matter to you so much? You like lawyers, or something, cuz they are the only ones that will profit from crying over spilled milk. :wacko:

WOW!!! you are on a roll today !!!!....I just read your recent posts and it seems like you have nothing good to say to anyone!!!!...I know it is a forum so you can voice your opinions so go ahead and just be the malace person you are being today.....I will also answer your comments about lawers, since that is the field I am in I guess the answer is YES I like lawers !!!

what would I do without the love you give me.

http://www.slide.com/r/OCQnah5Yvj-ae3fW-YNXizAEbWcGzFT1?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

I-129F

09-18-09 I-129F sent Fed-Ex

09-21-09 package was signed for at service center

09-23-06 touched

09-26-09 received NOA1

12-18-09 touched!!!!

12-19-09 got the approval email and text !!!!!

12-21-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 received NOA2

12-24-09 NVC received approval!!!!!

01-05-10 NVC told me under Additional Processing!!!!!

01-11-10 NVC sent to manila!!!!!

01-15-10 Manila received DHL

01-20-10 Set interview dates for 02-08-2010

01-25-10 Medical - PASSED!!THANK GOD..

02-08-10 Interview- PASSED!!!! PRAISE GOD..

02-11-10 Received VISA!!!!!GOD IS GREAT..

02-23-10 Bye Phil.Welcome USA!!!Be with me GOD

flight Hawaiin Air leaves 7:50pm arrives 11:59pm in Phoenix!!!!

02-23-10 ARRIVED @ PHOENIX...yepeyyyy........

04-16-10 OUR WEDDING....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-21-10 Applied SSN

04-28-10 SSN Recieved

flag.png

So tense, and on a Friday too..hmmm better stick around for this one...IBTL ;):pop: Here's a disturbing flower to put a little weekend cheer in the room :energy: grouphug.jpg ;)

-USCIS-

COMPLETED - March 9th, 2010

-NVC-

CASE COMPLETE - April 2nd, 2010

-INTERVIEW-

APPROVED - May 18th, 2010

POE - Detroit, June 11th, 2010

GREEN CARD - July 21st, 2010

SS CARD - August 13th, 2010

-ROC-

I-751 Sent March 23rd, 2012

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Biometrics Appt. April 27th, 2012

Bio done early - April 18th, 2012

ROC Approved - September 12, 2012

10 Year GC - September 17, 2012

WOW!!! you are on a roll today !!!!....I just read your recent posts and it seems like you have nothing good to say to anyone!!!!...I know it is a forum so you can voice your opinions so go ahead and just be the malace person you are being today.....I will also answer your comments about lawers, since that is the field I am in I guess the answer is YES I like lawers !!!

Yesterday, I couldn't even spell "lawers", and now I is one. :rofl:

Pasensya na po. Gusto ko lang magpatawa. Hindi naman ganito kaseryoso ang Visa Journey. Mas masaya dati. :P

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
xLWcY.jpg

11/05/09 - Sent I-130 for mother via snail mail

11/13/09 - Received NOA1

03/05/10 - Received NOA2

03/11/10 - Case entered into NVC system, MNL case # assigned

03/18/10 - Sent DS3032 via E-mail

03/24/10 - DS3032 entered into NVC system

03/25/10 - Received IV Fee bill by E-mail, PAID both IV and AOS Fees on-line

03/26/10 - AOS Bill showed as PAID (still waiting for 2009 Tax Transcript from IRS)

03/29/10 - IV Bill showed as PAID (still waiting for mother's documents from the Philippines)

04/09/10 - Sent AOS Package by snail mail

04/12/10 - NVC received AOS package

04/19/10 - Sent IV Package by snail mail

04/21/10 - NVC received IV package

04/28/10 - AOS accepted (received checklist re:IV package even if NVC received it already)

05/03/10 - Sign In FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!

05/05/10 - AVR message: "CASE COMPLETED ON 05/04/10"

05/12/10 - Received interview letter via e-mail

05/17-18/10 - Medical Exam

06/16/10 - Interview Appointment @ the Embassy (Canceled because of sputum and culture test, 2 months waiting)

08/05/10 - New Interview Appointment

08/07/10 - Visa delivered 2 days after interview

08/27/10 - LAX P.O.E.

Yesterday, I couldn't even spell "lawers", and now I is one. :rofl:

Pasensya na po. Gusto ko lang magpatawa. Hindi naman ganito kaseryoso ang Visa Journey. Mas masaya dati. :P

I Agree!:P Mga seryoso masyado mga tao ngayon lol.

Timeline

Found this topic very interesting...it seems that the general census here is that illegal’s should be departed (I too agree) and from what I hear so does the general public. My take no this is:

"if you are here legally you shouldn't have any worries, if you are here illegally you should be departed and do it the right way"...and where does this being singled out because of of their race...if you get stopped by a cop don't you have to prove you are legal to be operating that vehicle? To me it is basically the same thing and when I do get stopped and am asked for my ID I don't have any issues with that, because I know I am legal.

Our government, lawyers and politicians need to get their heads out of the toilet and start listening to the majority rather than the minority.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!!!

9/11/09 Met online

2/6/10 Met in Philippines

2/6/10 through 2/17/10 Together in Angeles and Manila

2/17/10 Returned back to states

2/22/10 Mailed in K1F VISA

3/1/10 VISA Packet Received California Service Center

3/3/10 Check cashed

3/3/10 Touched

3/6/10 NOA1 received

4/21/10 NOA2 mailed (54 days)

4/27/10 NAO2 copy received

4/29/10 Petition send to U.S. Embassy Manila

5/3/10 NVC (Hardcopy) letter received dated April 29, 2010

5/7/10 Olive received letter from Embassy

6/15 & 16/10 Medical Exam at St. Lukes Manila

6/15 Completed day 1 of medical will return in July for day 2

7/1 Appointment for passport renewal Expedited passport

7/16 Passport at DFA

7/19 2nd day of Medical PASSED

7/23 Interview Needs NBI Clearance & CENOMAR with misspelling of her name and then will be approved

7/29 NBI return to Embassy

8/2 CENMAR done should be picked up by Embassy at Pasay on Friday 8/6

8/4 PRISM & CFO completed

8/10 VISA Approved

8/12 VISA Received

8/16 CFO Stamp on Passport

8/18 Arrive PDX Via Tokyo

9/4 Married

1/11 Biometrics

3/10 AOS Interview Portland, OR

Timeline

Found this topic very interesting...it seems that the general census here is that illegal’s should be departed (I too agree) and from what I hear so does the general public. My take no this is:

"if you are here legally you shouldn't have any worries, if you are here illegally you should be departed and do it the right way"...and where does this being singled out because of of their race...if you get stopped by a cop don't you have to prove you are legal to be operating that vehicle? To me it is basically the same thing and when I do get stopped and am asked for my ID I don't have any issues with that, because I know I am legal.

Our government, lawyers and politicians need to get their heads out of the toilet and start listening to the majority rather than the minority.

:thumbs:

If I am a different country and stopped I would expect to be asked for ID and papers showing that I am legally there.

I don't care what color or race you are being here illegally is not acceptable and you need to leave. If you think that sounds to racist that includes the Angelo Saxons from Europe.

Come back legally and I will fight for your right to be here.

Our country is built on it's diversity in ethnicity which comes from immigrating people from around the world.

But We can not sustain the untempered flow of illegal immigrants to this country.

If Obama pardons and give citizenship to the million plus illegals then he sets a precedence for the future. There will be no end to illegal immigration because the out come will always favor the illegal.

As for the Menial jobs such as picking Asparagus: I might not be able to last a day doing it but there sure the hell is someone that is quite able to do the job and they are living here legally. This would force the contractors hiring illegal labor under the table to avoid taxes and paying a fare wage to change how business is done.

Per my last statement it isn't necessarily just illegals not paying taxes(some do while using stolen identities) but the employers who hire them under the table.

All this is IMHO

if you get stopped by a cop don't you have to prove you are legal to be operating that vehicle?

The cops don't ask about citizenship...and they don't want to. They want to see your drivers license, your vehicle registration, and your proof of insurance.

This is America...where the minority have those pesky little things called rights.

Yup...that's exactly what it is...and nothing more. :lol:

If I am a different country and stopped I would expect to be asked for ID and papers showing that I am legally there.

Just what we don't need here in the U.S....more Big Brother and racial profiling.

I don't care what color or race you are being here illegally is not acceptable and you need to leave. If you think that sounds to racist that includes the Angelo Saxons from Europe.

You are confusing the issues. It's not a question of who is illegal and needs to leave...it's a question of racial profiling.

But We can not sustain the untempered flow of illegal immigrants to this country.

Who is suggesting that there is (or should be) an "untempered" flow of illegal immigrants to this country?

If Obama pardons and give citizenship to the million plus illegals then he sets a precedence for the future.

Is it even possible for Obama to pardon and give citizenship to all of the illegals? Is that issue even on the table? Don't you think Congress has anything to say about it? Please provide a link which shows that Obama has this power...and is considering using it.

As for the Menial jobs such as picking Asparagus: I might not be able to last a day doing it but there sure the hell is someone that is quite able to do the job and they are living here legally.

There is undoubtedly someone here that is "quite able to do the job and they are living here legally." However, the reality of the situation is those that are quite able to do the job and are here legally don't and won't do those jobs.

This would force the contractors hiring illegal labor under the table to avoid taxes and paying a fare wage to change how business is done.

The only way to stop employers from hiring illegals is serious fines and jail time for employers.

Per my last statement it isn't necessarily just illegals not paying taxes(some do while using stolen identities) but the employers who hire them under the table.

Many illegals pay taxes...and it has nothing to do with stolen identities.

All this is IMHO

Yup...that's all it is.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.