acec

G-325A

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am filling out my G-325A, and it asks for my the full name and address of Employers for the last 5 years. Should I write the corporate names and corporate office addresses (the company names on my t4's -same as W2 in the US- and on the paychacks) or the names of the actual store that I worked at and the address of the location I worked at ( like on a resume)?

I have more employers than will fit, should I write in the first line see attatched and attach a list of them or do I write what will fit and write see attached in the last line and attach a list of the rest?

Also on the bottom of the form in the bold box it asks the applicant for my name and alien reg number, does my husband write my name on the bottom of his as I am the one trying to get residencey? And do i leave the alien reg number blank or write none?

Thank you for your help!!!

Jan 6, 2010 - Medical

May 7, 2010 - Appointment with Immigration lawyer to look over paperwork

I put the exact addresses in which I worked, not the head offices.

I also had a ton of different jobs, every summer I came home from college was a new job! So I made a pretty little excel spreadsheet that listed the exact information they asked for.

To ensure it wasn't lost - I put my name and any other information that was related (I had a social already, my birth date, etc.)

You both fill out the G-325A (gosh it's been forever since I filled ours out!) But we each signed ours I believe - put N/A in any spots that you don't have an answer for, you wouldn't have an alien # yet.

Good luck!

***Removing Conditions***

Submitted I-751: March 4, 2011

Check cashed: March 10, 2011

NOA1: March 8, 2011

Biometrics Appt: April 21, 2011

Early Bio Walk-in: April 7, 2011

Approved: September 7, 2011

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I am filling out my G-325A, and it asks for my the full name and address of Employers for the last 5 years. Should I write the corporate names and corporate office addresses (the company names on my t4's -same as W2 in the US- and on the paychacks) or the names of the actual store that I worked at and the address of the location I worked at ( like on a resume)?

I have more employers than will fit, should I write in the first line see attatched and attach a list of them or do I write what will fit and write see attached in the last line and attach a list of the rest?

Also on the bottom of the form in the bold box it asks the applicant for my name and alien reg number, does my husband write my name on the bottom of his as I am the one trying to get residencey? And do i leave the alien reg number blank or write none?

Thank you for your help!!!

Just the city where you work is enough. I would put as much on the form as possible then refer to a separate sheet for any other. The name in the box at the bottom is the same as the name on the top. If no A number enter "none". If doing so in the pdf electronically, the none will change to zeros. No worries.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.