MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

finesse...I am not sure but once you mail in your paperwork and get your receipt I heard that it extends his greencard for a year. I could be totally wrong though.

That's awesome that they slept through the night...hope there is more of that to come for you.

you are right...the receipt even states that. i just want to take it off my mind and be done with it.....grrrrrrrrrrrr

Top news in the Jamaica Star:

section_news.jpg

:bonk::rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: dem need fi fire di editor!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you are right...the receipt even states that. i just want to take it off my mind and be done with it.....grrrrrrrrrrrr

I know you do...it will happen.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Good Morning Everyone,

I had a pretty quiet weekend. Very good friends of ours had their baby on Thursday so I spent a lot of Friday at the hospital with the Mom because her husband had to take their son to a basketball camp. Then I went and helped her again on Saturday morning while the hubby had to take the son to a soccer tournament. She got released from the hospital on Saturday so I went home and cooked them dinner so once Mikel got of work we could go over and take it to them. The baby is so sweet such a cute little girl. Yesterday I just chilled out at home while Mikel worked. I even cleaned out my dresser.

of all the gifts and things we recieved when we came home from the hospital, this is the greatest gift of all..FOOD!! I will definitely be doing the same when anyone i know has a baby..

Timeline

of all the gifts and things we recieved when we came home from the hospital, this is the greatest gift of all..FOOD!! I will definitely be doing the same when anyone i know has a baby..

I was just thinking if I just had a baby the last thing I would want to do is cook or even think about trying to order something so I just told them I was bringing dinner over.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was just thinking if I just had a baby the last thing I would want to do is cook or even think about trying to order something so I just told them I was bringing dinner over.

Wow Dillon that sounds nice. You will be blessed for that

Morning yall

Congrats on all the AOS and interviews and approvals.

Positive prayers for bajan today on her interview.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

How you feeling JQ...those babies kicking your #######?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Finesse, nuh worry, I had biometrics too and it still seh intial processing....yuh neva get an NOA1 when yuh fuss sen een the application? That is good for him to travel and work with for a year...

My ten year old just joined FAcebook, I have his password and all the other info, I have all his email forwarded to me, so if you cough pan him page, mi seet. And that's how it will be for as long as he lives in MY house. No privacy fi kids in my book.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Little dowcast today, while I have interviews today and tomorrow, I am staying home (paid) while someone does a working interview tomorrow. Kinda puts the pressure on me to ensure I get something because intheory they could be starting as soon as Monday...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How you feeling JQ...those babies kicking your #######?

Nope got that nausea medicine filled and feeling ok today!!!!!!!!

Thanks for asking Dills

How have u been??

I wanna got to South Africa for FIFA :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning all..

hope all is well, i really don't understand who came up w/ 5 days to work and then 2 weekend days as the norm.. 4 and 3 is far more equitable.. :angry: GOSH..

busy busy weekend.. movie w/ kids friday, church, shopping for summer clothes, then party w/ mi frenzy sat, sunday.. i couldn't move, so stayed in bed all day and then my nephew bday party.. :help:

WORLD CUP is in effect.. i swear roger catches EVERY game..even the 7:30am one YESSS :bonk:

doan know how he gonna keep this up for one mnth LOL

hope everyone has a good day

Timeline

Good morning all..

hope all is well, i really don't understand who came up w/ 5 days to work and then 2 weekend days as the norm.. 4 and 3 is far more equitable.. :angry: GOSH..

busy busy weekend.. movie w/ kids friday, church, shopping for summer clothes, then party w/ mi frenzy sat, sunday.. i couldn't move, so stayed in bed all day and then my nephew bday party.. :help:

WORLD CUP is in effect.. i swear roger catches EVERY game..even the 7:30am one YESSS :bonk:

I hear you on that! My TV turns on every morning at 6am. I'm a soccer fan too- but at 6am? Don't know about all that...

Timeline

K1 Timeline:

I-129F Sent to CSC: November 9, 2009

I-129F Received by CSC: November 10, 2009

NOA1: November 10, 2009

NOA2: March 19, 2010

NVC Received: March 26, 2010

Interview: May 11, 2010

VISA APPROVED!

Visa Received: May 21, 2010

POE: May 21, 2010

AOS Timeline:

Sent: August 12, 2010

RFE: August 21, 2010 (outdated 485-blah)

Re-sent: August 23, 2010

Received: August 24, 2010

NOA1: September 10, 2010

Biometric Appoint: October 12, 2010

Biometric Walk-in in Chicago (unsuccessful): September 24, 2010

EAD Touch: September 24, 2010

EAD Touch: September 27, 2010

485 RFE: September 30, 2010

EAD Touch: September 30, 2010

485 Touch: October 1, 2010

EAD Touch: October 1, 2010

RFE documents sent in: October 6, 2010

Biometrics Complete: October 12, 2010

485 Touch: October 13, 2010

EAD Touch: October 13, 2010

485 Transferred to CSC: October 13, 2010

485 Touch: October 15, 2010

485 Touch: October 21, 2010

EAD Card Production: October 22, 2010

485 Touch: October 26, 2010

485 Touch: October 27, 2010

EAD Received: November 1, 2010

Green Card Production: November 16, 2010

Green Card Received: November 22, 2010

Timeline

I see you'll be partying up a storm over the summer. Have fun for both of us good.gif

Morning mi sista. How are you?

Just fun filled times and relaxation! :)

Morning peeps!!

Both of the girls slept straight through the night..almost 8 hours i couldnt believe it. Kind of woke up in a panic tho...like are they ok?? They were both just laying in their crib smiling smile.gif

we have not heard anything back since hubby had biometrics...and now his gc is expired. i checked the status online and it says it is in initial processing (that cant be right since he had biometrics already and biometrics come after initial processing)...#######? i hate dealing with this dumb stuff..

They were good girls for mommy and daddy yes.gif

Sorry to hear about the GC, I hope things work out well for you..

Filed: Timeline

afternoon Ladies --

Happy early B'day Brooke -- will be in Orlando soon

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Good morning all..

hope all is well, i really don't understand who came up w/ 5 days to work and then 2 weekend days as the norm.. 4 and 3 is far more equitable.. mad.gif GOSH..

busy busy weekend.. movie w/ kids friday, church, shopping for summer clothes, then party w/ mi frenzy sat, sunday.. i couldn't move, so stayed in bed all day and then my nephew bday party.. helpsmilie.gif

WORLD CUP is in effect.. i swear roger catches EVERY game..even the 7:30am one YESSS headbonk.gif

I told steve i was moving out while the games were on laughing.gif mi cyan stand the swarmin bees soundlaughing.gif

afternoon Ladies --

Happy early B'day Brooke -- will be in Orlando soon

Tre day whaa gwaan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.