MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Those are more like cleaning ladies to clean your house. What we need is someone to help go through things to either save, throw away or donate. Do those types of cleaning services offer something like that?

Estate sale?

We did that for my aunt. I went, went through everything, and then had a weekend open house sale. Just tagged everything where it was. We even sold her car. I got an agreed upon % of sales for doing it. After we were done, we had a local church come and pick up what was left for their own benefit and threw away a bunch of #######.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Estate sale?

We did that for my aunt. I went, went through everything, and then had a weekend open house sale. Just tagged everything where it was. We even sold her car. I got an agreed upon % of sales for doing it. After we were done, we had a local church come and pick up what was left for their own benefit and threw away a bunch of #######.

I remember how much work that was for you. We are talking about that too though but there is a lot of stuff that just needs to go.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Hi Ladies:

JQ it looks like ur baby/babies love mexican food!

I am feeling really sick today, going home to sleep!!!. I am almost 3 mths and still getting morning sickness!!!!!!! :angry:

I was almost FIVE months before mine stopped!! I didn't have morning sickness, I had MORNING NOON AND NIGHT sicknes!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I remember how much work that was for you. We are talking about that too though but there is a lot of stuff that just needs to go.

It was. But, worth it in the end.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I was almost FIVE months before mine stopped!! I didn't have morning sickness, I had MORNING NOON AND NIGHT sicknes!

Morning sickness = first 3 months with my son

Morning sickness = last 3 months with my daughter

blink.gif

Timeline

Dillon guess who is back again biggrin.gif

Welcome back AGAIN Nells

Oh Dillion, Tre said to tell you she is going to knock you out and she is drinking rum cream and eating a huge lobster and shrimp something...

B:

Did you have a chance to mail our pics back yet? Thank you so much. I appreciate it!star_smile.gifluv.gif

Filed: Timeline

Welcome back AGAIN Nells

Oh Dillion, Tre said to tell you she is going to knock you out and she is drinking rum cream and eating a huge lobster and shrimp something...

B:

Did you have a chance to mail our pics back yet? Thank you so much. I appreciate it!star_smile.gifluv.gif

hey Mrstee

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

that is weird!!

With my 1st no sickness

with my second 2 and half months

and this one ............

Tell me about it... I thought I was free and clear until the last 3 month ughhhhhhhh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.