MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Look you crazy lady I told you I will visit you but I am not eating ANYTHING you put in front of me. I'm sure Mikel will eat it all up anyways so he can have my share. Good to see you around.

Hi DW. Family is doing good...got rid of the kids for the summer. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Look you crazy lady I told you I will visit you but I am not eating ANYTHING you put in front of me. I'm sure Mikel will eat it all up anyways so he can have my share. Good to see you around.

Hi DW. Family is doing good...got rid of the kids for the summer. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh Dills, you better make sure you and Mikel enjoy being kid free for the summer!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright Yardies, I'm out for the day. Everyone have a great evening!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Oh Dills, you better make sure you and Mikel enjoy being kid free for the summer!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know I will...it takes a little time to get use to but once I do it will be great. It has only been 2 days so by the end of the week I will be good.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good evening everyone..

just popping in.. cyaan ketch up.. but congrats to my sis 1luv.. and dillon pls link me on fb to tell me how you got rid of the youngsters.. i need a plan of action cuz baby daddy is acting schiesty (sp) lol.. oh well my oldest will be 13 next mnth.. had her bday party sunday cuz i like to do something for her an her school friends so we always do her party in may.

hubby and i did an INTOWN get away at a hotel and it was NIICCCEEEE...just trying to figure out ways to make up for these crazy hrs we keep until another job comes thru.. he will be leaving for mobay for the weekend on friday and im excited like its me.. he hasn't seen the kids in one year and some of his other family even before that cuz he was in the bahamas..so this should be a nice trip.. and i will be PARTYING!!! and missing my husband too :bonk: i will for real.. we have never been apart for a whole day and night since he got here.. WOW.. i love that man

so anyway be blessed all..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Aww iluv your baby due date is

1/1/11

and mine is 1/11/11

we should name our babies

ONEisha :wacko:

ONEkwon :blink:

ONEshonda :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are ONE crazy gyal :rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Shannette – Congrats on Green card!

JG – Best wishes to Dad and tell him to tek it ez!

1Luv – Congrats on the baby news!

Shemmy – Congrats on the new addition!

Nat – I admire your savvy! I am learning coupon-saving tips from u.

Finesse – How are you doing? Behavin' yourself?

JaEng – Props to you for doing your thing!

Dillon – How's the family? How did you manage to get rid of the munchkins?

Sus – How are u? One more trip and they are going to name that airport after you..

Dada – I miss hearing your crazy stories. I look forward to meeting you in person one day.

Tre – Where have you been hiding stranger. Missed your presence.

Hi to everyone else I missed on here.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

Morning.

I don't like Stride gum because the flavor lasts too long. I get tired of chewing it, but hate wasting gum while it still has flavor.

What are the tips DaDa & Finesse shared?

Target went a different route. They have "mobile" coupons. You sign up your cell phone and occasionally they send you a text with a link to coupons. You go on your phone & there is a barcode. You show your phone with the barcode to the cashier & they scan it. I just got my first mobile coupons a few days ago & will test it out soon.

I never tried stride gum, will do...

Why you wanna know the tips? :whistle:

Mobile coupons, hmmm, wow!

Hi all, I am home :crying: It was a great trip but an odd one at the same time due to all the goings on...

Congrats 1luv on the baby news, and congrats to anyone else I missed - Too busy to try to read back through all!

Glad you had a great trip!

:whistle: :whistle:

You already married? :unsure:

Aww iluv your baby due date is

1/1/11

and mine is 1/11/11

we should name our babies

ONEisha :wacko:

ONEkwon :blink:

ONEshonda :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You ARE crazy fubby JQ!!!

Well he is still young KJ. Give him time, he will learn, even if it takes time and he has to learn things the hard way. I'm glad you see that you have to accept him the way he is :)

Yea I'm glad that pastor opened up my eyes, he (the pastor) really roughed me up and told me to cut my #######!!

The trip was good - Started off with a nasty nasty customs byatch, lol - but then it was fine - We first went to Negril, where I linked up with Sonshyne and Morantbay (for you OTs who remember, lol) - Western Consciousness got postponed due to rain - But we did go see Etana and IWayne at the Jungle - we left before Stephen Marley came on. We had talked about driving from there and stopping in Alligator Pond then through Kingston to Portland, but with everything else going on we ended up driving through Mo Bay and Ochi to Portland - Spent a week there, lots of rain - then headed back to Mo Bay earlier than we planned (we had had enough rain, lol) - We stayed at a little guest house up the road from the police station - Nice and quiet, totally relaxed.

One thing that shocked me about Mo Bay was how much seems to be gone - Many shops on the Hip Strip were bare and closed, and the shops that did have stuff had old, moldy stuff at way higher prices - We were talking to one of the shop owners and he said they are having a harder time getting goods.

Sad....

Aww we are the same way we dont wanna know until the baby shower because the yellow and green is horrendous, my best friend will know and decorate accordingly.

Oh that sounds like a good idea!!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Its funny how they don’t think it will work because you are young when here back in the day most couples who were together for years married when they were young.

As far as me and Nev I shall see. I told myself I refuse to be with a person that doesn’t communicate. To me that is key and I don’t think I can be with a person who doesn’t do it. Only time will tell.

I swear I be thinking the same thing :blush:

Sigh...my lord and master aka husband has spoken.

Apparently I am doing a degree in Information System Management and not Computer Studies. He's been emailing me articles for two weeks straight. I think he's well versed in intimidation...

Did I miss something, you referred to your hubby as lord and master :unsure:

Okay I feel you on the just being respectful and not in a bunch of females faces cause girl some times some of them get it twisted and take it the wrong way.

Yup!

Good Afternoon Ladies;

Hope all is well with everyone. School is kicking my baxide, but it will all be worth it in 2 years. To all the real homies -- Thanks for keeping it real and thanks for all the support.

((((((((((((chups)))))))))) mi a farwurd -- planning a link up in JA, but people want to keep the list under lockdown. Not 100% but I have prayer on my side...just because you don't hear from me don't mean seh mi figet bout some a unu -- mi still deh bout jus a rallyback more times.

Sorry to hear that school is kicking your butt but it'll all be worth it when you're done!!

Stay blessed :star:

Hi dillon: I can't leave without messing with you...guess what I cooked a few weeks ago and I had you on my mind...I saved some, it's frozen, so when you stop by in MD this summer, I'll heat it up. I know C will love it--- it will bring his memories of home right back....ohhhhhhh, I took the eyes out of the other pot, u know the soup....smoochies.

Lawny a.k.a. Tre a.k.a. MADooman

:rofl:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Wow I hope you take advantage of that time!

As for myself I'm stressing about the summer already, out of the 12 teachers and co teachers at my job, only2 of us will be working for the summer and that means there'll be a bunch of teenagers running around claiming to be teachers...

Good evening everyone..

just popping in.. cyaan ketch up.. but congrats to my sis 1luv.. and dillon pls link me on fb to tell me how you got rid of the youngsters.. i need a plan of action cuz baby daddy is acting schiesty (sp) lol.. oh well my oldest will be 13 next mnth.. had her bday party sunday cuz i like to do something for her an her school friends so we always do her party in may.

hubby and i did an INTOWN get away at a hotel and it was NIICCCEEEE...just trying to figure out ways to make up for these crazy hrs we keep until another job comes thru.. he will be leaving for mobay for the weekend on friday and im excited like its me.. he hasn't seen the kids in one year and some of his other family even before that cuz he was in the bahamas..so this should be a nice trip.. and i will be PARTYING!!! and missing my husband too :bonk: i will for real.. we have never been apart for a whole day and night since he got here.. WOW.. i love that man

Glad you enjoyed your intown getaway, I'm planning one and my friend thinks I'm nuts but I know it'll be worth it. Hubby will be back before you know it, in the meantime have fun!!!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malawi
Timeline

Hi Ladies...it has been a really long time since I posted on this thread. There so many new faces. Wishing all the ladies that are waiting for visa approval a speedy process.

I have a easy ? I think :wacko: .

We are doing a visitor visa for my spouse child. I have scheduled the appointment and completed the application online but I am not sure how to make the payment to the National Commercial Bank online. Can I make the payment online or is my only option is to pay it in person. We are flying down on a Saturday for an appointment at 8am that following Monday. So if we can't do it online we will need sent the money to JM which we really don't want to do that :help: Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jenice

Timeline

Hi DW. Family is doing good...got rid of the kids for the summer. kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

mad.gif Dont be celebratin cause you sent my Marley awaymad.gifheadbonk.gifrofl.gif Enjoy yourselves! :)

They gonna make a baby, ya know with the kids being gone... sexy parties!devil.gif

Good evening everyone..

hubby and i did an INTOWN get away at a hotel and it was NIICCCEEEE...just trying to figure out ways to make up for these crazy hrs we keep until another job comes thru.. he will be leaving for mobay for the weekend on friday and im excited like its me.. he hasn't seen the kids in one year and some of his other family even before that cuz he was in the bahamas..so this should be a nice trip.. and i will be PARTYING!!! and missing my husband too headbonk.gif i will for real.. we have never been apart for a whole day and night since he got here.. WOW.. i love that man

awwwwwwwww

Timeline

Dada – I miss hearing your crazy stories. I look forward to meeting you in person one day.

Girl I miss telling you all the stories so that goes to show mi need a life!

Hey ladies I thought this was sweet. Nev is not feeling so good he has a very bad cold so I was asking questions and only being concerned well next thing I knew he bite my head off so you know the Dada in me hung up the phone. A few minutes later he called back and apologized he said he didn’t mean to be so rude but em irritable. I felt better and I agreed to let him be. I am so not used to a man calling back to apologize on his own. It was nice.

Timeline

Wow I hope you take advantage of that time!

As for myself I'm stressing about the summer already, out of the 12 teachers and co teachers at my job, only2 of us will be working for the summer and that means there'll be a bunch of teenagers running around claiming to be teachers...

Glad you enjoyed your intown getaway, I'm planning one and my friend thinks I'm nuts but I know it'll be worth it. Hubby will be back before you know it, in the meantime have fun!!!

What's so crazy about it? Sometimes a get away is so nice when you can spend some alone time... I did it for my ex surprised him with a spa tub and I had fruit candles and all the trimmings. Are your friends single?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.