MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HOW YOU DO'N (N Wendy Wiliams voice)

That's awesome good.gif greencard, greencash, shot I think green is my new favorite color,but I'm not green. headbonk.gif Do you have a facebook sent me a PM MRStee HOW BOUT IT! star_smile.gif

Lol I gotchu! good.gif

Timeline

Morning Always, How u doing this morning? I hope that baby don't have u under the weather this morning.

Good Morning TAMH, I am doing ok I guess, very emotional today, Since yesterday evening I been going through it. I do not know if it is just hormones or if I am tired of being sick and not being able to do much. How are you this morning? Did you have a good weekend?

Morning Yardies

Edited by Always Blessed

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bwaay...yuh know from when mi a look a FB hater and cyaa get nuhbaddy fi apply fi di job????

Let me repost the advert!!

I am presently unhappily hater-free. I am looking for some worthy candidates to fill the position.

You will perform the following duties

Design and publish various cryptic status messages which are thinly-veiled jabs at me

Steal my photos and post them on various message boards laughing at my looks

Gossip about my status messages with your friends and ensure someone tells me back

Send my boss, family, work collegues links to my facebook page and point out how skimpily I dress

Laugh at my husband's photo and pick fault with his looks

Tell my friends and family I've been putting them on blast on Facebook

Any other creative hater-like actions will be welcomed.

Please feel free to pass this on to any of your own haters, they may be happy with multi-tasking!

Pay for this job will be in the form of a barter arrangement, I'll do the same for you!

:rofl:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

Morning, everyone!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

:rofl:

Adding - send messages to your husband telling him he knows how to win a girls heart flirtysmile3.gif

It's a dyamn shame someone would be so brazen. :angry: Well intended or not, it was simply not cool!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

I Facebooked this question, seems most people wouldn't mind one call back.

Was thinking of sending a message after maybe a few days or weeks, depending whether it's a wedding etc, and saying something like. 'It was nice speaking to you a few days/weeks ago, just calling/emailing/text messaging you to touch base and say I would enjoy working with you. Please do give me call if you need any further information!'

JaEng, I agree. I too would not go for the pushy type but I think depending on the occasion, 1 follow-up would be ok. It would suggest to me that you at least took an interest in my inquiry rather than not receiving any further contact at all.

I think this phrasing works nicely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

Hey Nat I’m really just posting to myself this morning :bonk: but seeing that you are on I should tell you that I finally tried some of your saving tips this weeks. I looked through last weeks weekly so I knew what items would be on sale. Ultimately I spent $40 on groceries and it says I saved $50.01 on my receipt. Woohoo! :dance: I usually spend $75-$90.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

I've been replying to posts but didn't say goodafternoon.

What a roller coaster day I had yesterday, my mother is the type of person that talks LOUD and DRAMATIC on the phone so automatically when I see her calling I worry. Anyhow, while I was at work yesterday she called and screamed that my grandmother was hit by a car! The way she said I thought my granny died so I went running 2 blocks to see a crowd arond her, her wig across the street (don't ask how it got there) but all in all a guy was reversing and hit her so she fell to the ground and hit her head. Thank God she's has no injuries except pain and muscle spasms.

Nat I just wanted you to know that I took my 1st baby step at saving: I subscribed to the newspaper (sat & sun) for $5 for 13 weeks, that's a savings of $21!!!

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll finish catching up after I take a quick nap.

I hate when my mother has to relay bad news, she always makes my heart drop. Glad to hear that your grandmother will be ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

Ouch!!! And here I cry when my ticket is over 400. Back in the day I could get them for under 300 now there like $323-398 and I thought that was a lot. I guess its not so bad afta all.

Let me stop complaining when I have to pay more than $287-$327 on a direct from Philly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J2 My girl, mi see yuh dung deh ((( waving)))

I was just gonna send yuh a text LOL glad to see yuh :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

J2 My girl, mi see yuh dung deh ((( waving)))

I was just gonna send yuh a text LOL glad to see yuh :star:

Hey philly girl, 238.gif yeah i'm here but gotta go now. Everythings good...I'll text/email you soon.

I'm checking for more Nollywood flicks, where they at? 1550.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.