MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Girl aka Poe Thang. I'm good just chlaxing (i love that word) with the baby. What's going on with you? Hows the house? Is Lowes or Home Depot your new fav store?

Good for you chlaxing (I love that word too)

Girl nothing much going on with me...just trying to stop spending money on house stuff :lol: Yes, I am loving Target, Lowe's, and Home Depot. I've enjoyed spending our wedding present gift cards. They definitely came in handy.

Hi everyone...just woke up from a nap after going to the doctor...8 months :dance:

Hi Shemmy (waiving)...aww 8 months...baby soon come. I'm excited! :dance: I love babies!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That's great!

HotLegz

Yup, but I missed it this week. Whose team are you on? The Mafia family or Danielle?

Hello, SweetSugahDumplin.

And KimmyKashi

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Lawd, it's almost 11pm and imma never finish reading before I pass out.

I must say that I got MAXIMUM respect for this post JG!!! good.gif

All I cared about when I came here yesterday was that someone I consider a friend was hurting sad.gif ((Ells))

I have not read or posted in here since December because in truth it's painful and I am not through it yet... maybe when we know the embassy's decision I will come here and spill my guts in the company of those who understand as no one else could. ((VJ)) This board is still serving it's purpose IMHO. No one else could understand the things we have been through. No one else can help those who will be going through it.

The back and forth leaves me feeling a little sick sad.gif

Nobody is perfect, each and every one of us has a crack in our #### rofl.gif

Thank you to all who wished me well for June... the appointment is only to drop off the waiver package... the processing time from then is 2-4 months...

Maybe by August he will be able to hold his first born child...

see, now I am crying... this is why I do not post... I'm just trying to keep it together ya'll... wacko.gif

To the people I have connected with on here, I thank you, I love you, I could not have made it without you...

Bless heart.gif

Understand, JAP. I've had to step away when I've felt down before. Some days I'm not on here at all cause I'm feeling something vile and even the cheerfulness on here bugs me . But, in the end, this thread reminds me that anything is possible and if you keep the faith, you can pretty much overcome anything.

I wish you the best.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good for you chlaxing (I love that word too)

Girl nothing much going on with me...just trying to stop spending money on house stuff :lol: Yes, I am loving Target, Lowe's, and Home Depot. I've enjoyed spending our wedding present gift cards. They definitely came in handy.

Hi Shemmy (waiving)...aww 8 months...baby soon come. I'm excited! :dance: I love babies!

I feel ya Dens! I live 3 blocks from a Target and about 10 from Home Depot. Kinda dangerous cuz I spend waaaaaaaaayyyy too much money in there.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies,

How geeked was i, when i realized my work computer isnt blocking VJ for some reason....SWEET!!! anyway, i gotta ration myself so i can get some work done, but at least its good to have that option. SO far this morning i have only managed to listen to music and twirl around in my chair at my desk cause im still sleepy.

Since im not on here regularly anymore im out the loop, BUT congrats to everyone who has recieved interviews, approvals, NOA's, babies, birthdays, new jobs, new moves, just whatever in general, that way im not missing anyone...LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Finesse, good morning

I have a reggae mix, so far i have listened to Slow Motion by Vybez Kartel, which i LOVE, now im listening to JAH CURE, and i have Queen Ifrika, lioness on the rise, and then Drakes New song, FInd your LOVE, which i also LOVE....

Timeline

Wait, hold up. I almost forgot to Congratulate Dada on her move! Next Congrats is for the job she is GOING to get there. I knew I was missing someone. I hope that is all.

As mi taps mi foot. I’m tired of feeling like the red headed step child (hush JG). Mi supposed ta be yuh first love but yet yuh ALWAYY forget me. Cha :angry: !!!

But Tonks me praying everything works out.

Just an update I’m actually moving my stuff to storage and not the house :crying: . My parents are afraid.. What if I don’t get the job then what? My stuff will be down there and I might have to move it back. Then I won’t be down there to keep an eye on it and the house doesn’t have an alarm blah blah blah. I tell you for these folks not to be together that have worn me down to the point I gave in and said o.k. move the ish to storage. I’m still going next week for the interviews though.

Timeline

Hey Finesse, good morning

I have a reggae mix, so far i have listened to Slow Motion by Vybez Kartel, which i LOVE, now im listening to JAH CURE, and i have Queen Ifrika, lioness on the rise, and then Drakes New song, FInd your LOVE, which i also LOVE....

:thumbs:

that new Tanya Stephens a NICE....REAL NICE!!

Timeline

As mi taps mi foot. I’m tired of feeling like the red headed step child (hush JG). Mi supposed ta be yuh first love but yet yuh ALWAYY forget me. Cha :angry: !!!

But Tonks me praying everything works out.

Just an update I’m actually moving my stuff to storage and not the house :crying: . My parents are afraid.. What if I don’t get the job then what? My stuff will be down there and I might have to move it back. Then I won’t be down there to keep an eye on it and the house doesn’t have an alarm blah blah blah. I tell you for these folks not to be together that have worn me down to the point I gave in and said o.k. move the ish to storage. I’m still going next week for the interviews though.

time to cut the cord girlfriend... :lol:

why yuh move fa anyway?

:thumbs:

that new Tanya Stephens a NICE....REAL NICE!!

LOVING 'Try Me', "Turn It Up', 'Siddung Pan It', 'More Than You'

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

mi juss a download some jah vinci. yuh like im? mi like im vice...

alright im gonna look up Tanya stephens when i get home?

philly post di whole album pon here yesterday..

LOVING 'Try Me', "Turn It Up', 'Siddung Pan It', 'More Than You'

she very intelligent...dats wha mi like bout har lyrics..

mi juss a download some jah vinci. yuh like im? mi like im vice...

philly post di whole album pon here yesterday..

she very intelligent...dats wha mi like bout har lyrics..

Hey Ness, I second dat! Mi Luv Tanya no female DJ can touch pon ar lyrics!

I like Jah Vinci too :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.