MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok, i HAVE to point it out-

the bolded statement coming from the same person who took the time out of their day to physically go to subway and compose a letter b/c they were so vexed about a salad.....

"people are worrying about things like hunger, world peace, Haiti and you thinking about subway THIS hard...."

you know i mean no harm, but im rollin over here

innocent.gif

nuttin' but love for you tee!

JG~

no school records yet- he just turned 3

vac records are in jamaica

we have a copy of his BC here in the USA

i have to figure out what to do about the k2

im going to go research

thanks girl!

dillon-

i wish i could make it all better

so much love sent to you and your family right now

stay strong

star_smile.gif

I guess I came off to hard... lol

Timeline

I know its out of love but I need tough love cuz Im stubborn blush.gif

Yes you did!!!

Heres your response headbonk.gifheadbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

JQ Boom here it is...I didn't say not to go on your momma day excursion but imagine how your hubby feels when you keep leaving him... You know some men's ego's need to be stroked. Im not saying anymore... This time IMMA PRAY for your marriage.. nuff said.

Congrats Dada! You did that! kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

ditto

okay so i tried to catch up but i'm to lazy so....

Dills: God will work it out just pray and trust in Him rose.gif

Congrats to Garfield on the job! LadyC i know yall are excited!!

Just Sorry for your loss, girl rose.gif

DADA Congrats on the job interview, your gonna nail it

JQ congrats on stepdaughter's visa I know I'm late

Mrs. Jenkinson I don't know if I said it but CONGRATULATIONS , you looked beautiful!

TEE: I had an almost fist fight with this one "Subway Artist". She was a wanna-be "Rashida". Corporate was very nice, they fired her, gave me my $ back and a $5 coupon with a formal apology. I hate when ppl mess up my food, my Starbucks Venti Nonfat Caramel Sauce with whip, 2 raw sugars stirred white chocolate mocha and my Hennessey Sidecar at the bar. I feel your frustration.

Okay thats all I can remember for now...

Where's Ells, DanceHall, Irie Cat and Sunray?

i tell you some folks... I know Ells handling her situation.. Sun doing good, not sure about Cat, probably unpacking...

rofl.gif

DING DING DING

Finesse you going backwards!rofl.gif I like the 'new' Finesse yes.gif

Timeline

Good morning everyone!

I had to laugh last night, even while I was quite touched. I had an early meeting and was trying to fall asleep, but had trouble going to bed so early (before midnight). Steven offered to sing me to sleep. blush.gif I found it especially precious since his voice isn't award-winning (neither is mine). But what was hilarious was that his singing put HIM to sleep. I was still awake! laughing.gif

now that was cute nat

Thanks TAMH. You do the same! Not posting much cuz I am hard at work and reading Mrstee's

Subway letter. LOL

You betta leave me alone womanheadbonk.gifrofl.gif

Timeline

Umm Just it was worse it was a BLT sandwhich whistling.gif

O.k. now imma run b4 Tee get me too....

IT WASN'T THE SALAD I WAS VEXED WITH, IT WAS THE TREATMENT I RECEIVED.. I WAS VERY NICE AND PATIENT AND THEY DECIDED TO WAIT ON EVERYONE IN THE STORE. I EVEN TRIED TO CALL BEFORE I WENT TO THE STORE. MIND YOU I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING THROUGH MY LUNCH AND I HAD TO USE GAS TO GET TO THEIR RASSES. THEY ACTED LIKE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO HELP ME OR GIVE ME THE MANAGER'S NUMBER... 2 OF THE WORKERS WERE OF INDIAN DESCENT AND THEY KEPT IGNORING ME. THE ONLY ONE WHO REMOTELY TRIED TO HELP ME WAS THE AFRICAN AMERICAN YOUNG MAN WHO'D ONLY BEEN ON THE JOB FOR TWO DAYS....

Maybe I should just let people walk all over me and take my hard earn money... i see...

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

Yay! I'm heading home. Well, CVS, then home.

MrsTee, scroll past the rest of my post.

Free alert 1: If you scan your card at CVS this week, you'll get a $2 off any 2 bar soap/body wash coupon. If you don't get it the first time you scan, wait a minute & scan again. Find either $2 body wash that's buy 1, get 1 free (my CVS didn't have this) or 2 bars of soap that are $1 each. FREE!

Free alert 2: Go to cvs.com & print out coupon for $1 off CVS brand citrus mouth rinse. It's on sale for $0.99 this week. With that $1 off coupon, it's FREE!

Thanks for the warning Nat, just do you sis!

Hey Tee, just saw your birthday is one day after mine...

Okay I'm bored so I'm gonna go...goodnight

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Happy Friday! We made it y'all. Hope everyone has big plans this weekend...it's Mother's Day weekend. This time of year is usually very hard for me...I lost my second Mom, my aunt, Carolyn, right around Mother's Day 9 years ago to Lupus! I still miss her so very much! I love you Carolyn Dianne... (F) Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers and all the special women who are placed in the position or role of being a mother!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Good Morning Everyone,

Have a blessed Day! Hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day as well.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Happy Friday! We made it y'all. Hope everyone has big plans this weekend...it's Mother's Day weekend. This time of year is usually very hard for me...I lost my second Mom, my aunt, Carolyn, right around Mother's Day 9 years ago to Lupus! I still miss her so very much! I love you Carolyn Dianne... rose.gif Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers and all the special women who are placed in the position or role of being a mother!

Sorry for all the lost A. I understand it too well. I lost my mom and grandmom. Mother's Day is too sad for me.

My daughter asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day and I told her "love". Everyday is Mother's Day for me because a role of a mother encompasses alot of things.

Happy Mother's Day to you all.

Gotta go for "the man" beats melaughing.gif

Edited by MRStee

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yay! I'm heading home. Well, CVS, then home.

MrsTee, scroll past the rest of my post.

Free alert 1: If you scan your card at CVS this week, you'll get a $2 off any 2 bar soap/body wash coupon. If you don't get it the first time you scan, wait a minute & scan again. Find either $2 body wash that's buy 1, get 1 free (my CVS didn't have this) or 2 bars of soap that are $1 each. FREE!

Free alert 2: Go to cvs.com & print out coupon for $1 off CVS brand citrus mouth rinse. It's on sale for $0.99 this week. With that $1 off coupon, it's FREE!

Nat - you have convinced me. I’m usually loyal to my brands and my stores and will pay whatever price they have for my usual items but with CVS and Walgreens both within 7 blocks from me, I think I’ll just start getting whatever I can get for FREE. :thumbs:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

Sorry for all the lost A. I understand it too well. I lost my mom and grandmom. Mother's Day is too sad for me.

My daughter asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day and I told her "love". Everyday is Mother's Day for me because a role of a mother encompasses alot of things.

Awww too sweet and so true.

Happy Mother's Day to you as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

Happy Friday! We made it y'all. Hope everyone has big plans this weekend...it's Mother's Day weekend. This time of year is usually very hard for me...I lost my second Mom, my aunt, Carolyn, right around Mother's Day 9 years ago to Lupus! I still miss her so very much! I love you Carolyn Dianne... (F) Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers and all the special women who are placed in the position or role of being a mother!

I know how particularly hard it can be when you lose someone around a holiday. My brother was killed around Thanksgiving many years ago and I still feel it. However, I hope your memories of your loved ones bring you more joys than sorrows and it’s not too bad for you this year around. (F)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone ..hope everyone has a blessed day

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.