7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

For the DS-230 at NVC stage....Do we need to also mail in a copy of our Moroccan husband's IDENTITY card or is passport Biographic page in French and English translations sufficient? Thanks in advance....Lisa

Timeline

hi

after we paid the IV BILL and mailing the DS we got email from NVC said that we need to send

1-A COPY OF THE BIOGRAPHIC PAGES OF PASSPORT INCLUDIND EXPIRATION DATE[/font]

2-MOROCCO FICHE ANTHROPOMETRIQUE

so that was last thing they ask us to send after that they send an appointement letter for the interview

hop to u a good luck

2008 i knew my husband

06/29/2009 we meet in person for first tim

07/20/2009 we saw eash other for second tim

08/15/2009 we saw eash other for 3th tim

08/16/2009 our engagement ceremony

08/17/2009 we maried egaly

09/04/2009 stard immigration process

12/24/2009 we saw eash other for 4 th tim

12/25/2009 we did wedding

01/01/2010 i meet my husband family for first time

02/13/2010 we saw wash other for 5 tim

05/04/2010 my interview

05/07/2010 going back again usa embassy

05/11/2010 they call me!!!

05/12/2010 i get visaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

06/08/2010 enter to usa

18/07/2010 get 2 years green card

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

For the DS-230 at NVC stage....Do we need to also mail in a copy of our Moroccan husband's IDENTITY card or is passport Biographic page in French and English translations sufficient? Thanks in advance....Lisa

Hi Lisa--My husband sent me a copy of his ID card and a translation of it, when I gave it the lawyer to submit she said that we didn't need to include his Identity card so we did not send it.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi Lisa--My husband sent me a copy of his ID card and a translation of it, when I gave it the lawyer to submit she said that we didn't need to include his Identity card so we did not send it.

THANK YOU!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.