w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Research suggests white slavery was much more common than previously believed

44 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Yes, there are. Although I'm told they're mostly Chinese.

actually, statistics indicate that most sex slaves in the USA are young hispanic women. these women are enslaved by trickery during attempted illegal entry to satisfy the sexual desires of the largely young male illegal immigrant population, and to enrich the illegal mexicans who run the brothels.

chinese sex slaves are limited to a few areas on the west coast, and are part of the chinese community there. it's a cultural thing that is not really slavery, in most cases.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Someone could say the same about your colonial ancestors.

I wonder if its just Obama who can be judged for the alleged crimes of his ancestors. Somehow I think you would balk if someone said that you were personally responsible for the repression of women, blacks and the eradication of the Native American nations.

Shooter, you've got more blood on your hands than Milosevic :P

obama's family continues to retain political power in kenya by mass murder of an ethnic nature and by terroristic threat in an entirely corrupt system. slavery is alive and well in the country of his birth.

my family has never owned slaves, according to my research, but has killed it's share of amerinds and other europeans in various wars. interestingly enough, one ancestor was recorded as skinned alive by indians while acting as a scout during the war of 1812 in the missippi river valley. one ancestor, son of german immigrants, was decorated for actions against nazis during the second war.

the erradication of amerind peoples was by and large due to the incidental importation of the same diseases that had decimated europe during the dark ages. these diseases originated in india and china, and were brought to europe incidentally by silk traders. so who's your daddy now, monkey boy?

Timeline

Care to quantify that statment?

the FBI uniform crime statistics repeatedly indicate that blacks are 14 times as likely to commit murder as whites, and hispanics are 18 times as likely. blacks and hispanics both represent about 12 % of the USA population. do the math.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

the FBI uniform crime statistics repeatedly indicate that blacks are 14 times as likely to commit murder as whites, and hispanics are 18 times as likely. blacks and hispanics both represent about 12 % of the USA population. do the math.

So, there is no data to support your theory. You just made that sh!t up, again.

Filed: Timeline

chinese sex slaves are limited to a few areas on the west coast, and are part of the chinese community there. it's a cultural thing that is not really slavery, in most cases.

and chinatown, nyc. huge presence.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

COLUMBUS, Ohio – A new study suggests that a million or more European Christians were enslaved by Muslims in North Africa between 1530 and 1780 – a far greater number than had ever been estimated before.

Between 1 million and 1.25 million European Christians were captured and forced to work in North Africa from the 16th to 18th centuries.

Davis said it is useful to compare this Mediterranean slavery to the Atlantic slave trade that brought black Africans to the Americas. Over the course of four centuries, the Atlantic slave trade was much larger – about 10 to 12 million black Africans were brought to the Americas. But from 1500 to 1650, when trans-Atlantic slaving was still in its infancy, more white Christian slaves were probably taken to Barbary than black African slaves to the Americas, according to Davis.

The enslavement of Europeans doesn’t fit the general theme of European world conquest and colonialism that is central to scholarship on the early modern era[/b], he said.

I had a DNA ancestry test done. It was pretty broad geographically but now I know why outside Europe, my closet matches were in North Africa.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

How do you do that?

Google DNA ancestry test and you'll get plenty of hits. Do some research on whether it's materlineal or paterlineal and how detailed you want it for more bucks. National Geographic had some DNA mapping project but we didn't use that one. I think we paid $200 each for DNA Tribes. My Indian boss thought it was a waste of time for him as his ancestors have always been in the same part of India.

The test kit just has you swabbing the inside of your cheek and puting in one a piece of paper and having them test it in a lab.

It won't trace your direct line only matches up DNA that would correspond to tested samples worldwide. My wife thought it was funny that my DNA mostly corresponded with northwest Europe and not the U.S.- duh. I'm not an American Indian. Must not have many Filipino samples as hers were closest to Japan!

My daughter's DNA would probably be far more interesting but I'll wait for a cheaper and more accurate test to come out.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

My Indian boss thought it was a waste of time for him as his ancestors have always been in the same part of India.

Yeah, Indians try to not think too much about all the migrations, in and out, of various peoples over time. In India it's fashionable to pretend this is how it's always been. It's simply not true.

Timeline

Yeah, Indians try to not think too much about all the migrations, in and out, of various peoples over time. In India it's fashionable to pretend this is how it's always been. It's simply not true.

india is in the middle of a road east and west that has been traveled by many peoples.

india is in the middle of a road east and west that has been traveled by many peoples.

Yup. You can see the variation in each family, too. Especially in certain parts of India. Very light skinned and very dark skinned siblings, tall and short, big eyes and small eyes, thick lips and thin lips.. all in the same family. Random people in the family who don't even look Indian at all (my paternal grandmother looks Filipino in her photos). To a casual observer, there is plenty of evidence of vast genetic variation. And despite that, so many Indians like to believe the exact opposite. It's mind boggling.