leith@Ievgeniia

new form for replacemnet of the dc 156

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

when calling the keiv call center today to see if june was open for appointemsts. the recording said the ds 156 form has been repalced since feb

to now use a 1060 form. the only 1060 form i find is asking for like 3 generations of family members and such. is this true?

dose anybody know this 1060 form and where to find it??

any help is great!!!

by the way only april and may appointments being made!!!

Summerville + Kryvyi Rih

age.png

age.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

when calling the keiv call center today to see if june was open for appointemsts. the recording said the ds 156 form has been repalced since feb

to now use a 1060 form. the only 1060 form i find is asking for like 3 generations of family members and such. is this true?

dose anybody know this 1060 form and where to find it??

any help is great!!!

by the way only april and may appointments being made!!!

No, no and no.

DS-156 for K-1 visa still. What you heard was a retarded general recording that they have. Ask a person in a call center, email the consulate. They will tell you it's DS-156 still for K-1. But DS-160 for everything else.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

While this may now be irrelevant in this matter - it is not a 1060 but a DS-160.

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

12/15/2009 Interview (HCMC, VN)

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

12/23/2010 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

12/31/2010 I-485 Transfered to CSC

2/4/2011 Green Card received

1/7/2013 Mailed I-751 package

1/14/2013 I-751 NOA (VSC)

2/07/2013 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

great !!!! it was not such a clear recording and still sounded like something different. that is why i posted.

by the way Мартышк+Мартышка did you get your interview setup? from my conversation yesterday they are still having april and all of may open for interviews

Summerville + Kryvyi Rih

age.png

age.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

great !!!! it was not such a clear recording and still sounded like something different. that is why i posted.

by the way Мартышк+Мартышка did you get your interview setup? from my conversation yesterday they are still having april and all of may open for interviews

That recording sucks a$$. It doesn't specify anything.

Then again, K-1 is a strange animal. You fill out non-immigrant paperwork but go through immigrant channels at the consulate.....

My interview is in a week, basically.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.