Obama 2012

Duckface? What The Hell? Stupid Girls.

21 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

http://shitrandyhates.com/post/498780856/yourface

chronic-duckface.jpg

Women of the internet: you have been LIED to. I don’t know by whom, and I don’t know when, but at some point, someone told you that this look was attractive:

Now. Notice the pursing of the lips? The upward, longing gaze of the eyes, meant to convey desire/hotness/innocence/jailbait? See that? It’s called “duckface”, or “MyFace”, and at one point, you thought it was attractive. As a fully functional hetero adult male, I’m here to tell you that it is NOT. In fact, you look pretty ###### stupid doing it.

Look, I understand that it’s hard out there today for young people. I do. Making yourself attractive to men (most of whom are clearly shitheads) isn’t easy, and I realize that. But making yourself look like the next spawn of Billy Ray Cyrus won’t increase your chances of mating, or at least changing your relationship status on Facebook. You know what the duckface makes you look like?

Do you REALLY want to know?

It makes you look like a retarded #######. All right? The lips say, “Put your wing-wang here”, and the eyes say, “Nobody’s home”. It makes you look like the stupid, barely-legal scenester ###### who lives through her iPhone and scams coke off dumbass Guidos at the Vampire Weekend concert last Thursday night. That’s what you look like. A vapid, uninteresting materialistic slunt.

The worst part about this is the sheer prevalence of it nowadays. Everywhere you ###### look, there’s another picture of some girl making the ####### face and thinking she’s hot ######. In fact, my friends have an entire blog dedicated to this lemon-sucking epidemic. If you haven’t already, go check out their ###### at antiduckface.com. They’re doing a public service by ridiculing these idiots.

Ladies, look- I’m not trying to come off as an old, cranky ####, even though I know that’s how it sounds. I’m trying to do you a goddamn favor. You don’t look hot making this face. You look like someone just shoved an ice ####### up your works, and you’re too ###### stupid to figure out if it hurts or not. And I don’t care what the Canadians have told you- ice ####### up your bidness = NOT sexy. There’s some free math for you, girls.

Do I expect you to read this? Do I expect you to take to it heart and stop making that godawful face in the bazillion pictures of you on Last Night’s Party? No, I don’t. I wrote this so I personally could sleep better at night, knowing that at least I tried to stop the tidal wave of fugly pictures that will live on long beyond the human race is extinct. Who knows? Maybe the alien race that finds them one day will have their buttholes in the middle of their faces too.

For more stupidity/awesomeness checkout: http://antiduckface.com/ lol....

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

Girls aren't the only ones doing this:

duckface02.jpg

guido.jpg

guido-beach.jpg

Show me legitimate straight guys doing it...

You lose your man card completely in doing something like that.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Take a look at who is doing this..... 16-22 year olds mostly. If that is what is attractive to them, then so be it. You look like the old man screaming "get off my lawn" by complaining about this. Now, If I saw a picture of a 32 year old woman doing this, well that's just sad.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

:lol: there's plenty

That is just sad. I cringe whenever I see a woman in her late 30's or older wearing clothes from stores designed for girls in their teens or early 20's. Trying to look like a slutty sorority girl..... at age 41 is not attractive. Sorry.

tumblr_kzyktsGlic1qzbaqlo1_400.jpg

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but this looks like a cross between Donald Duck and Cat Woman.. To each their own....:huh:

Thanks for posting this. Totally going to post this link on my fb. :thumbs:

I always get an urge to post this opinion in my own words in "What's on your mind?" but I don't so as not to offend the ones who DO have pics like this. And yes, there are several chics just on my little fb friend list over the age of 30 who post pics of themselves like this. It's so creepy. How do they NOT know how asinine they look?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have a cousin on my FB whose pics are always like this. And she turns her head at this certain angle in every single photo. It looks as her face has been photoshopped into all of her photos because it never changes, lol.

Timeline

tumblr_kzyktsGlic1qzbaqlo1_400.jpg

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but this looks like a cross between Donald Duck and Cat Woman.. To each their own....:huh:

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out if it's a chick.... :blink:

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

that is an excellent theory lal. and i doubt that this is the only thing wrong in the world that can be attributed back to one or both of the olsen twins.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps