lostinblue

How the left forgets

50 posts in this topic

luxtxn,

You're right. More power to the KKK for killing of the Republicans.

im going to guess that i already know the answer to this and that it was stated in my previous post already but i have to ask why you hate repubs so much.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I don't hate them.

I want to get at the Wing nuts on VJ. Charles, Nagishaw, Natty Bumpoo, Mawilson are good people. They sort know my side to things.

im going to guess that i already know the answer to this and that it was stated in my previous post already but i have to ask why you hate repubs so much.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Trust me there are... and will remain "centrist" in the GOP, that said we are long over due to weed many out as they have for to long been more than just a "view" but a crippling voting block which consistently allied with the parties overall agenda.

A "correction" is long over due ... if not, the GOP should simply advertise its self as "democrat-lite".

As for David brooks, he is a puppet pretending to be a conservative when in fact he is ...Democrat-lite himself (which is why he is useful on NPR).

So.... are you saying this is bad?? That we need to further polarize the political parties??

That we need to purge the centrist view?

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

So.... are you saying this is bad?? That we need to further polarize the political parties??

That we need to purge the centrist view?

i think the centrists need to self-purge from both parties and form their own party which i would suspect eclipse both parties of extremists on both ends. form 2 new parties, 3 more hell the more the merrier. the more parties the less likely our country would be controlled by any flavor of extremist. hopefully it would have the ultimate effect of having a government that bare functions outside of providing essential services which is what our founders wanted to begin with. i think it was james madison, and I could be wrong so please correct me, that he cannot find anything in the constitution that gives congress the power to spend money in the name of benevelance. the more dead locked congress is the better it is for us.

Edited by Dan T