miss_jane

What are the requirements for report of marriage?

32 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone!!!

It's good to be back in here. It's been awhile since my last post and here i am again..ANyway, i just wanna know about what are the requirements for report of marriage in Philippines Consulate.Can somebody give me the list of requirements pls...It's gonna be our wedding anniversary next month and i think it is a must that we are going to report our marriage within 1 year of marriage.I need your response guys pls...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

- Moved from Adjustment of Status forum to Philippines regional forum as question concerns PI law -

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone!!!

It's good to be back in here.Anyways, i just wanna need your help again..I just wanna know about what are the requirements for Report of Marriage in Philippine Consulate.Is it really a must that we will report our marriage within the year of your marriage?Hm....It's gonna be our one yearwedding anniversary next month and we haven't reported our marriage in Philippines consulate yet.Can someone give me a list of requirements for report of marriage pls...I will gladly appreciate that.

Topics merged.

Pinay Wife

VJ Mod Team

To report your marriage, please read info here: http://www.philippin...rv-registry.htm

Edited by Pinay Wife

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It appears you are in Las Vegas which is in the jurisdiction of the Los Angeles Embassy. Here is the link for the checklist on the website. You also need to download and fill out the form from the website.

http://www.philippineconsulatela.org/WEB%20MATERIALS/rom%20checklist.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ok...maybe I missed this but we have to report our marriage to the Philippines? :bonk::help:

what would I do without the love you give me.

http://www.slide.com/r/OCQnah5Yvj-ae3fW-YNXizAEbWcGzFT1?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

I-129F

09-18-09 I-129F sent Fed-Ex

09-21-09 package was signed for at service center

09-23-06 touched

09-26-09 received NOA1

12-18-09 touched!!!!

12-19-09 got the approval email and text !!!!!

12-21-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 received NOA2

12-24-09 NVC received approval!!!!!

01-05-10 NVC told me under Additional Processing!!!!!

01-11-10 NVC sent to manila!!!!!

01-15-10 Manila received DHL

01-20-10 Set interview dates for 02-08-2010

01-25-10 Medical - PASSED!!THANK GOD..

02-08-10 Interview- PASSED!!!! PRAISE GOD..

02-11-10 Received VISA!!!!!GOD IS GREAT..

02-23-10 Bye Phil.Welcome USA!!!Be with me GOD

flight Hawaiin Air leaves 7:50pm arrives 11:59pm in Phoenix!!!!

02-23-10 ARRIVED @ PHOENIX...yepeyyyy........

04-16-10 OUR WEDDING....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-21-10 Applied SSN

04-28-10 SSN Recieved

flag.png

REQUIREMENTS TO REPORT MARRIAGE

a) Accomplish Report of Marriage form.

- two (2) originals and three (3) photocopies

b) Original/certified true copy and four (4) photocopies of registered marriage

certificate.

c) Four (4) photocopies of Birth Certificate.

d) Two (2) photos each of applicant and her spouse (attach the photos to the original

Report of Marriage form before making photocopies).

e) For widowed applicant or spouse – four (4) photocopies of the deceased spouse's

Death Certificate

f) For annulled marriages - four (4) photocopies of annotated Marriage Contract or

Certificate of Registration and certified true copy of Court Order

g) For applicants with divorced spouse - four (4) photocopies of divorce decree

(If the spouse is former Filipino citizen, please submit four photocopies of

naturalization paper as proof that the spouse is a US citizen at the time of divorce)

h) Notarized Affidavit of Delayed Registration (marriage must be reported to the

Consulate within 12 months after the solemnization of marriage) – two (2) originals

and two (2) photocopies

i) Fee : $25.00 in money order or cashier’s check payable to the Philippine Consulate

General

j) Pre-paid return envelope

Hello everyone!!!

It's good to be back in here. It's been awhile since my last post and here i am again..ANyway, i just wanna know about what are the requirements for report of marriage in Philippines Consulate.Can somebody give me the list of requirements pls...It's gonna be our wedding anniversary next month and i think it is a must that we are going to report our marriage within 1 year of marriage.I need your response guys pls...

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

Pam needs to report her US marriage to the Philippine Consulate so it can be recorded in the Office of the Civil Registrar/NSO in the Philippines.

Edited by Pinay Wife

ok...maybe I missed this but we have to report our marriage to the Philippines? :bonk::help:

Yes Charlie. Ruchie has been here almost 3 years and we still haven't done it. Gotta get on the ball and get it done now.:whistle:

Yes Charlie. Ruchie has been here almost 3 years and we still haven't done it. Gotta get on the ball and get it done now.:whistle:

Danny, me too. Been here almost three years and still haven't done it. Well, I did try to report it when I was in San Francisco last month but the consulate there said that since I married in Las Vegas, that state falls under the jurisdiction of Los Angeles Consulate and that really ticked me off. Here I am trying to do my duty as citizen of my country and my consulate refused to accept the report of marriage just because I happen to marry in the wrong jurisdiction. Anyway, the SFO Consulate accepted the passport renewal but did not allow me to use my married name because I "didn't have the report of marriage"... duh! I was trying to report it but they rejected it.

I just love the red tape and bureaucracy that my government subjects me to.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

REQUIREMENTS TO REPORT MARRIAGE

a) Accomplish Report of Marriage form.

- two (2) originals and three (3) photocopies

b) Original/certified true copy and four (4) photocopies of registered marriage

certificate.

c) Four (4) photocopies of Birth Certificate.

d) Two (2) photos each of applicant and her spouse (attach the photos to the original

Report of Marriage form before making photocopies).

e) For widowed applicant or spouse – four (4) photocopies of the deceased spouse's

Death Certificate

f) For annulled marriages - four (4) photocopies of annotated Marriage Contract or

Certificate of Registration and certified true copy of Court Order

g) For applicants with divorced spouse - four (4) photocopies of divorce decree

(If the spouse is former Filipino citizen, please submit four photocopies of

naturalization paper as proof that the spouse is a US citizen at the time of divorce)

h) Notarized Affidavit of Delayed Registration (marriage must be reported to the

Consulate within 12 months after the solemnization of marriage) – two (2) originals

and two (2) photocopies

i) Fee : $25.00 in money order or cashier’s check payable to the Philippine Consulate

General

j) Pre-paid return envelope

This is not from the Los Angeles Embassy and is lacking some of the documents they require. Each Embassy has different requirements. I know, you would .think they would all be the same....but they are not

Timeline

This is not from the Los Angeles Embassy and is lacking some of the documents they require. Each Embassy has different requirements. I know, you would .think they would all be the same....but they are not

Hi,

I would like to report our marriage also but we don't know where to addressed it.Where from Alaska?

Anybody can give me some idea?Wife,arrived here last year on November and we would like to get married in PH this coming October.

Thank you and God bless to all!

ALASKA,USA------------------------MINDANAO,PHILIPPINES

I GOT THE VISA!!!!THANK YOU LORD! (OCTOBER 21,2009)

HAPPILY MARRIED TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND

November 19,2009------Got married

January 19,2010--------Application received date by USCIS

January 28,2010--------Notice date for Biometrics

February 12,2010--------Biometrics appointment @ 9am (done)

February 15,2010--------Last Updated (I-485 & I-765)

February 18,2010--------dated by USCIS(scheduling for my interview)

January 25,2010--------NOA1 date(I-485,I-765,I-131)

January 29,2010--------touch for my AP

February 15,2010--------touch for my EAD

March 11,2010-----------for my AOS..and always checking our mailbox..hehehe

March 10,2010------------Interview for my AOS @ 9am (done) and waiting for the result.. whew...

March 22,2010------------Received my Greencard!so happy!

Hi,

I would like to report our marriage also but we don't know where to addressed it.Where from Alaska?

Anybody can give me some idea?Wife,arrived here last year on November and we would like to get married in PH this coming October.

Thank you and God bless to all!

your consulate will be San Francisco http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/index_english.htm just read the website

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Timeline

your consulate will be San Francisco http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/index_english.htm just read the website

DianneWalgreens,

thank you very much!

ALASKA,USA------------------------MINDANAO,PHILIPPINES

I GOT THE VISA!!!!THANK YOU LORD! (OCTOBER 21,2009)

HAPPILY MARRIED TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND

November 19,2009------Got married

January 19,2010--------Application received date by USCIS

January 28,2010--------Notice date for Biometrics

February 12,2010--------Biometrics appointment @ 9am (done)

February 15,2010--------Last Updated (I-485 & I-765)

February 18,2010--------dated by USCIS(scheduling for my interview)

January 25,2010--------NOA1 date(I-485,I-765,I-131)

January 29,2010--------touch for my AP

February 15,2010--------touch for my EAD

March 11,2010-----------for my AOS..and always checking our mailbox..hehehe

March 10,2010------------Interview for my AOS @ 9am (done) and waiting for the result.. whew...

March 22,2010------------Received my Greencard!so happy!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.