Hadiza

Administrative Processing

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello VJ members I have a problem with the Lagos Embassy. My husband had an interview

December 31, 2009 and the officer said he was approved and to pick up his visa within

one week. My husband went the next week and was told to come back on January 28, 2010,

the visa will be ready by then. My husband went to the Embassy on Feburary 1, 2010

and was given a letter saying that they will call him in either 3 or 6 months. I emailed

them and they told me that my husband is under administrative processing and that they

call him when the process is over. I would like to know VJ members has anyone ever had

experience and what are the chances of my husband obtaining his visa? Will they

interview him again because he was already interviewed. Will they ask him the same

questions that they asked him on December 31 or will the questions change. Please let

me know this is very important for us. I want to know if we should practice the same

questions or should we study a new set of questions? Please help us with this one.

Thank you so much........

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

AP is VERY common, there are many people in AP and many threads about AP. When you are in AP all you can really do is wait. If they don't call within 3/6 months then get your senator etc involved to see why AP is taking so long.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi,

Yes i agree with INKY you have to wait cause you cant do anything with AP but dont let it too long call your SENT office.

ANd no your husband dont have to interview again they will ask for his passport but in some cases they might ask for a second interview but i think yours is gonna be ok just hang'n there you will get called soon for a visa

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Amman, Jordan

Marriage :

I-130 Sent : 2006-12-08

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-02-06

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-129F Sent : 2007-04-26

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-12-07

NVC Received : 2008-01-05

NVC Left : 2008-02-1

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2008-04-29 Submit Review

Interview Result : Administrative Review

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

I-130 Approval : 2007-11-08

Comments : case reaffirmed 02-01-2010

waiting for a phone call inshallah

Processing

Estimates/Stats :

Your I-130 was approved in 275 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 448 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Nigeria has been increasing the number of AP cases lately. You have to wait until they finish with whatever additional investigation they chose to do. They may or may not want a second interview. If they do the questions will be different but still about proving your relationship is valid. They will PROBABLY issue a visa eventually but if they find something THEY think is wrong they could still deny the visa.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

[quote name=

Please what are the question that they asked your hubby from there we can give you detail clue on their AP

Hadiza' date='01 April 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1270177338' post='3841885]

Hello VJ members I have a problem with the Lagos Embassy. My husband had an interview

December 31, 2009 and the officer said he was approved and to pick up his visa within

one week. My husband went the next week and was told to come back on January 28, 2010,

the visa will be ready by then. My husband went to the Embassy on Feburary 1, 2010

and was given a letter saying that they will call him in either 3 or 6 months. I emailed

them and they told me that my husband is under administrative processing and that they

call him when the process is over. I would like to know VJ members has anyone ever had

experience and what are the chances of my husband obtaining his visa? Will they

interview him again because he was already interviewed. Will they ask him the same

questions that they asked him on December 31 or will the questions change. Please let

me know this is very important for us. I want to know if we should practice the same

questions or should we study a new set of questions? Please help us with this one.

Thank you so much........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.