Congrats

Is your hubby excited

Hiw long have you guys been trying

Oh Joy congrats momma, God is truely blessing

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You sure sound as if you're peggo. Hope you feel better hon.

Awwww! That's wonderful, I always love to hear the ppl are having babies, their such a blessing. Congrats on your mama.

tHANK YOU SO MUCH:)

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats

Is your hubby excited

Hiw long have you guys been trying

Oh Joy congrats momma, God is truely blessing

Thank you so much, Yes Hubby is really excited he already called home to tell the family and everyone is really happy. We have been trying for a little while but really started trying right after the wedding in February.

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Good Morning Everyone,

Well I had an excellent Birthday, My Husband suprised me with a a candle light dinner and a bubble bath with floating candles it was beautiful then we went to the beach. I also found out yesterday that I am pregnant since it is so early I am not posting anything on Facebook so if you are on my Facebook please please dont say anything (I just had to tell all my VJ sisters)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a Blessed Day

AWE Kj I am sorry to hear that I hope you get well very soon.

Congrats sis, Im so happy for you and glad you had a wonderful birthday! KJ feel better!

Just jumping on real quick to tell you that the job is cracking the whip. I probably will only be on at lunch. They have a meeting at 11 today so I will be back in a little.. Be good.

Hey Tee, ok gotcha I know all about that! I'll finish posting the movie today too :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

MrsTee if you black my eye I'm still gonna be able to say this: u say u wear a size 9 and your feet is fat, THAT is flinstone feet! I love you Tee!

MrsTee if you black my eye I'm still gonna be able to say this: u say u wear a size 9 and your feet is fat, THAT is flinstone feet! I love you Tee!

rofl.gif and it posted twice...rofl.gif

Timeline

Congrats sis, Im so happy for you and glad you had a wonderful birthday! KJ feel better!

Thank you

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

So sorry to hear this 1luv. I'm praying that you all can hear some thing positive soon! God please comfort this family and wrap your loving and merciful arms around them Father...they need you now.

amen

Timeline

Morning ladies, hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm sad this morning cause I went and did the knowledge test for my D/L and failed crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif only got 15 out of 20 questions and I needed 17 to pass. Well, guess I just have to be a big girl and go ace it@ the resit. mad.gif

You can do it. I failed mine the first time and got it the second time! Good luck...

Timeline

Good morning ladies blush.gif

Hey I have big feet mad.gif

rose.gif Sorry to hear about the paycheck, hopefully it comes on time.

I want another one but all in God's time. Girl yes I have 2 boys yall know I love to post their pics

they are going to be 13 and 11 this year and Im turning 30 crying.gif

I dont talk about them much but they are a mess.

Girl do you know my 11 year old talked to me for 10 minutes yesterday about being a Paleontologist when he grows up. We were out side and I told him to hold on I have to go use the restroom. I jumped on m03114.gif trying to look something up about it so we could keep the convo. Girl I came out like I was all smart and he talked me to death for about 10 more minutes helpsmilie.gif

My hubby finally saved me and asked when I was starting dinner. kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifrofl.gif

Awww you betta listen to them when they talk....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone,

Well I had an excellent Birthday, My Husband suprised me with a a candle light dinner and a bubble bath with floating candles it was beautiful then we went to the beach. I also found out yesterday that I am pregnant since it is so early I am not posting anything on Facebook so if you are on my Facebook please please dont say anything (I just had to tell all my VJ sisters)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a Blessed Day

AWE Kj I am sorry to hear that I hope you get well very soon.

Congrats! I'm pregnant, too. Will be our second child together. Ours was a little bit of an accident this time around, though. We are still happy anyway!

Timeline

Congrats! I'm pregnant, too. Will be our second child together. Ours was a little bit of an accident this time around, though. We are still happy anyway!

Congrats to you too...All these babies! :)

Timeline

Thank you and congrats to you as well :)

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats ACROWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.