*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Morning All! I hope all is well and that everyone is enjoying the weekend. It's been beautiful!

Congrats to everyone with good news, welcome to newbies, welcome to all with good news on or with AOS, and new events in our lives!We are just blessed y'all!!! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats TAMH, girl you about to be riding out! Let me tell you I really, really like the new Camaro, but looks like I will be driving my little crossover until the wheels fall off... :rofl: I told my husband we can get one when he saves up all the money to pay for it cash...I'm so serious! :devil:

Thanks hon. Awww, poor Den he must be like :blink:. But don't sweat it girl, you will get that car.

For starters I want Nissan Morano, I just love them, but my dream car is the Benz. Chile I'm so ambitious :rofl:

TAMH

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

kj, I see you getting great deals all over the place!

To the few people NOT trying to get pregnant, WalGreens has KotexU tapons/liners/pads on sale for $3.49. There's a $1 off coupon in the Sunday paper plus you get $2.50 off your next purchase... making them like FREE.

Some friends are on their way over. We're going to the International Fest. The theme this year is "The Caribbean." Plus, we'll run into my babe hard @ work.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Wha going on yardies?? I heading down soon my count down has begun mi caan wait.. My day was pretty quiet I left work early as I just about has enough. First time joining this topic.

welcome

My2, congratulations on getting AOS sent out. I know that's a load off.

Jamerican, that Rumchata sounds SO GOOD. Um... how much is it?

Also, ROFL @ the pics you posted, possibly due to your morning drink.

finesse, I also LOVE receiving packages in the mail, even if it is stuff I ordered. Before Steven got here, I had so many packages coming to the apt complex that the people there questioned what I did for a living.

TAMH/Dillon, I also never heard of a drug & alcohol test for a driver license.

thanks nat it is a huge weight

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Good night Yardies!

About to go to bed but just wanted to pop in before I do.

Welcome Sugarapple!

Congrats!

SCORE on the wedding shoes! good.gif

Alright, likkle more!

yes to wedding shoes.. lawd knows it took me forever to find mine helpsmilie.giflaughing.gif

Timeline

U know what Tee, you hurt me enough by calling me "pregnant azz" cray5ol.gif

Tee I don't know why I thought you were a member of the big foot club, sorry I mean "long feet club" to the members rofl.gif

I'm glad I hot things done too, I need to write a book on how to plan a wedding in 3 weeks, although it seems like everytime I accomplish something on my list I add another task (sigh)

But I got alot done yesterday and believe it or not, the family has been helping AND they gave me money to help buy some stuff because Lord knows my job is bugging and STILL didin't pay us yet. We get paid the 15th and 30 of each month and won't be getting the check for the 15th until the 22nd and only God knows when we'll get the check for the 30th. I just finished writing the order/format of the wedding ceremony and we're going to church today so the pastor will have it in hand.

Now that I think about it, I never really hear you talk about your kids JQ, I knew you have kids but I guess I forgot. With all those sexy parties you 'bout to have another one!

LMFAO @ you being tired in 2011!

I haven't seen the movie yet and don't know when I'm going to, so dang broke rofl.gif

Lol Jamerican, I had to go coz I bought pillows right before G came a month and a half ago and then bought pillows 3 weeks after he came and I just got fed up of spending $10 each time to buy cheap pillows that go flat in 3 weeks so hopefully ralph lauren will stand up to it's name...

Ells, I wonder what you're doing up this late? devil.gif

Later y'all, 'bout to go get ready for church.

Poor honey is TIRED coz I was dragging him ALL over the place yesterday and now I woke him up to finish the homework the pastor gave us.

Awww KJ im sincerely sorry sweetie.. its all in fun... I never meant to hurt you.. Gimme (((((hugs)))). Just get everything you need done for your wedding sista... don't stress...heart.gif Im glad to see the family helping to relieve some stress too!heart.gif

No my feet aint big/long whatever you call it laughing.gif I have medium size chubby feet! laughing.gif

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

Thanks hon. Awww, poor Den he must be like blink.gif. But don't sweat it girl, you will get that car.

For starters I want Nissan Morano, I just love them, but my dream car is the Benz. Chile I'm so ambitious rofl.gif

I like the Nissan one too

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

To the few people NOT trying to get pregnant, WalGreens has KotexU tapons/liners/pads on sale for $3.49. There's a $1 off coupon in the Sunday paper plus you get $2.50 off your next purchase... making them like FREE.

Some friends are on their way over. We're going to the International Fest. The theme this year is "The Caribbean." Plus, we'll run into my babe hard @ work.

Have fun @ the international fest..Yay to Caribeean..I love my Caribbean people...Hah I is one of them..

Timeline

Thanks hon. Awww, poor Den he must be like :blink:. But don't sweat it girl, you will get that car.

For starters I want Nissan Morano, I just love them, but my dream car is the Benz. Chile I'm so ambitious :rofl:

You certainly are ambitious, I told G to vow that he'l give me 6 months worth of his paycheck when he starts worki8ng, plus buy me a decent car and he's like yeah mon and I was lke yea right :rofl:

Girl I ain't got no money so I'm literally making that dolla holla!

Oh wow Nat, please keep informing us on those savings.

Awww KJ im sincerely sorry sweetie.. its all in fun... I never meant to hurt you.. Gimme (((((hugs)))). Just get everything you need done for your wedding sista... don't stress...heart.gif Im glad to see the family helping to relieve some stress too!heart.gif

No my feet aint big/long whatever you call it laughing.gif I have medium size chubby feet! laughing.gif

Tee a joke mi did a mek seh yuh hurt mi but mi feel specail that mi get an apology :star:

So you got flinstones feet? :rofl:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

I like the Nissan one too

You're a woman after my own heart mama. For all the fashionistas out there Kohls got a wicked sale going on, and come Wed they stuff will be even cheaper plus they got some $10 coupons they sent out in the mail that u'll be able to use as well.

I got me a cute lil Vera Wang sandals for only $9.99. :dance: :dance: :dance:

TAMH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat.....STAY AWAY FROM THE PHARMACY'S ...YOU HAVE ENOUGH TOILETRIES!!!!! :rofl::help::bonk:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

You certainly are ambitious, I told G to vow that he'l give me 6 months worth of his paycheck when he starts worki8ng, plus buy me a decent car and he's like yeah mon and I was lke yea right rofl.gif

Girl I ain't got no money so I'm literally making that dolla holla!

Oh wow Nat, please keep informing us on those savings.

Tee a joke mi did a mek seh yuh hurt mi but mi feel specail that mi get an apology star_smile.gif

So you got flinstones feet? rofl.gif

mi knoa.. mak mi black ya eye! lol I just wubs you and NO I aint fred flinstone feet mami lol

I finally finished watching CHELSEA.. it was good!good.gif

You're a woman after my own heart mama. For all the fashionistas out there Kohls got a wicked sale going on, and come Wed they stuff will be even cheaper plus they got some $10 coupons they sent out in the mail that u'll be able to use as well.

I got me a cute lil Vera Wang sandals for only $9.99. kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

ohmy.gif Im going to kohl's during my lunch hour tomorrow! Thank you Imma ask my coworker for her kohl's coupons lol.. and imma look online...

Nat.....STAY AWAY FROM THE PHARMACY'S ...YOU HAVE ENOUGH TOILETRIES!!!!! rofl.gifhelpsmilie.gifheadbonk.gif

rofl.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi knoa.. mak mi black ya eye! lol I just wubs you and NO I aint fred flinstone feet mami lol

I finally finished watching CHELSEA.. it was good!good.gif

ohmy.gif Im going to kohl's during my lunch hour tomorrow! Thank you Imma ask my coworker for her kohl's coupons lol.. and imma look online...

rofl.gif

Hey mami

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok guys I getting a little jealous with all these sales going on in the States...Damn I going to have to go online or make my sister send me something.

But have fun shopping and remember a sister down here in the VI...I need some nice blouses to go with jeans and some nice gladiators sandals, Am I be a bit amibitous..blush.gifwhistling.gif

Edited by sugarapple

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.