Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Philly I was about to catch a case cause I was about to whip some tail up in the spot yesterday! Work has been a hot mess lately but I'm so thankful for a job but dayummmm! mad.gif

poe thang...

Good morning yardies

Go Ray… Whoo dat man be putting it down he gets lunch served ta him with a smile….LOL

Good Morning All….

Question when you first kissed yuh mate could he kiss or did you have to work with him?

Quana yuh hush mi knoa yuh answa already…. LOL

Work with him and STILL doing so. I prefer huggin much more...

Yea Dada, when I really get to liking someone, I can really get down devil.gif

Thats why we get along so well KJ ;)

She is good she returned to jamaica monday.

She did?crying.gif

Mawning everyone mi deh a wuk, but really should be home in the bed sad.gif

Tee I will post the rest of the flick shortly.

Yup he is a kisser luv.gif

Thanks philly, im home from work today. My car is in the shop so i have nothing but time. Going watch the movie!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies!!!

Man you girls can talk... I thought I was catching up and then a new thread, but I did know it was coming.

JQ--hubby put it down girlfriend. I will have to get Eric to read that, so he can get some pointers. :devil:

Philly--WOW!!! Congrats on the cats...are you a breeder or something, you have a lil football team of cats now... :rofl:

Dada-- I have been told that I don't let people talk either by (we all know who :ph34r: ) :o But I have been working on that, slowly but surely.

Nat--Eric has to get his learner's permit and have it for 15 days, then he can take the driving test and get his license. Now if I can get him to study so he can pass the learner's test. ( :oops: gonna hear about that).

Finesse--You get you some rest. And no sexy parties for you, not now anyway. Girl my cousin had a sexy party after she had her twins (via C-section)and ended up pregnant and the boys were only like 7 weeks old. House full.

MrsTee--you ned to give hubby some cookie. I am sure he has learned his lesson

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooYL1iirlZ0

Love can sometimes be blind, and so was the story of Lee and Eva. A nurse by profession, Eva loved Lee dearly. Although she knew of his skews and escapades, Eva still harbored deep love for him and was ready to accommodate all the physical abuses and harassment Lee subjected her to. With the prospects of a marital union faced with inertia, Lee advised Eva to seek an external relation and create some distance between them. But can such a decision help salvage their marital union?

SE-381-1.jpg

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

O.k. Tee PM me or sumting but why yuh holding out on the cookie? Yuh knoa in marrriage dat is a No-No.... no0pb.gif

because i can rofl.gif lets just say i dont handle attitude too well. i can show better than I can tell... therefore, no cookies! We good though smile.gif

Good Morning Yardies!!!

Man you girls can talk... I thought I was catching up and then a new thread, but I did know it was coming.

JQ--hubby put it down girlfriend. I will have to get Eric to read that, so he can get some pointers. devil.gif

Philly--WOW!!! Congrats on the cats...are you a breeder or something, you have a lil football team of cats now... rofl.gif

Dada-- I have been told that I don't let people talk either by (we all know who ph34r.gif ) ohmy.gif But I have been working on that, slowly but surely.

Nat--Eric has to get his learner's permit and have it for 15 days, then he can take the driving test and get his license. Now if I can get him to study so he can pass the learner's test. ( oops8rh.gif gonna hear about that).

Finesse--You get you some rest. And no sexy parties for you, not now anyway. Girl my cousin had a sexy party after she had her twins (via C-section)and ended up pregnant and the boys were only like 7 weeks old. House full.

MrsTee--you ned to give hubby some cookie. I am sure he has learned his lesson

lol, chile he can have em now. we good. You ladies can learn a valuable lesson on holding out on the cookies, it gets u a good dinner, clean house and great conversation hahahahaha hmmm make mi go get some now rofl.gif

Edited by MRStee

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Go Ray… Whoo dat man be putting it down he gets lunch served ta him with a smile….LOL

Good Morning All….

Question when you first kissed yuh mate could he kiss or did you have to work with him?

He was a great kisser, so much so that I didn't even care that we were in the middle of the square in Ochi by the clock tower... :blush:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Good Morning All….

Hubby is a excellent kisser

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

He is a great kisser although he doesn't like to kiss much. :bonk:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.