4,433 posts in this topic

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

What you come up? Did you scare everybody and turn the lights out in the house? lol

:wow: Check this out :blink:

In this latest iPhone ad Family Travels, Apple is pimping an app that "can turn off the lights". The app is called Schlage Link, the same little utility that was featured in Apple's "12 Apps of Christmas" holiday spot as "an app that can light up the tree".

Schlage Link is a free download in the App Store. It can control several Schlage home devices including a module for lights, entry door locks, thermostats and in home video cameras. Both from near and from afar. (watch video after break)

Schlage_link_iphone_app

The minor downside of this fantastical concept, is that your iPhone must be paired with a specific Z-Wave home automation module which requires a $12.99 monthly service plan and purchasing the Schlage LiNK Starter Kit for $299. That's just for starters.

If that speed bump doesn't slow you down, then you may be in for a seriously geeky treat. The idea of controlling key functions at home from your phone while on the road would even manage to get a young geek in training highly stimulated.

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dillon, I think DiDi will live to sing another day. My bet is on Paige for going home.

Quana, No your EX did NOT! Not after he got married again! :bonk:

Sunray, :rofl: about the fish

Nat that's good that he can do it online. But I thought that if you already have a Jamaican license you can get a licence here??

Texas seems to stay changing the laws. If it were 1 month ago, he could've got a license just by taking the writing/driving test.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Is anyone planning to watch the "fly Girls" new reality show?

Nah; that'll interfere with American Idol results show.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Den's what happened at work 6 o clock news wha gwaan wid dem?

Philly I was about to catch a case cause I was about to whip some tail up in the spot yesterday! Work has been a hot mess lately but I'm so thankful for a job but dayummmm! :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

****ROC VSC****

Hey Yardies

So yesterday was the anni versary of when me and my hubby met and went on our first date.

So he did not say anything to me in the car about it :help: in the morning and I was upset :angry: because I thought he forgot.

When I went to pick him up he had t4415.gif ready. I think his friend took him on his lunch break.

So we went home and bought the kids something to eat, and we went out to eat. t5303.gif

He took me to this wonderful seafood restaurant here called picBanner.jpg it was very nice and romantic.

I had the jumbo lump crab cakes for appetizer,t2019.gif and the Shrmp Fresca. It contained Jumbo shrimp dusted, parmesan crusted and topped with jumbo lumped crab with angel hair pasta.

Hubby had the steak and lobster topped with the jumbo shrimp and crab lump scampi

I had on my freak um dress t1569.gifand he looked good in his jeans and Jordans (Damnnmn my husband is sexy as hel!!) but anyways.

We ate and then I was ready to go back to the house and…t1559.gifbut he wanted to make the most out of the evening.

So we walked the strip las-vegas-skyline.jpg and talked and held hands like our first date. I love this man. t4301.gif

Awww Happy Anniversary JQ...sounds like you an your hubby did it big and had a great time! I wish you many more years of happiness, love, dates, and sexy parties!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay, so are the JA style boiled dumping good the next day. Can somebody ask their husbands. If I had know that, I would have only made 3 damn dumplings instead of 8. Sheesh..... I don't knead dough because I love to do it. My hubby is sick inna im head.

Mi friend said yes they are still good the next day but yuh might have to boil dem again as long as yuh not leave dem sitting in water.

Is anyone planning to watch the "fly Girls" new reality show?

What channel I want to check it out :thumbs:

I just need a J O B. I have the house so as soon as I get a J O B I'm straight!!!

Claim it Sis it soon come :star:

Philly I was about to catch a case cause I was about to whip some tail up in the spot yesterday! Work has been a hot mess lately but I'm so thankful for a job but dayummmm! :angry:

OMG girl r u serious why people always trying to test :angry: Sorry yuh had to deal wid dat but I know how you feel to be thankful for a gig eve wid deh drama.

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:wow: Check this out :blink:

In this latest iPhone ad Family Travels, Apple is pimping an app that "can turn off the lights". The app is called Schlage Link, the same little utility that was featured in Apple's "12 Apps of Christmas" holiday spot as "an app that can light up the tree".

Schlage Link is a free download in the App Store. It can control several Schlage home devices including a module for lights, entry door locks, thermostats and in home video cameras. Both from near and from afar. (watch video after break)

Schlage_link_iphone_app

The minor downside of this fantastical concept, is that your iPhone must be paired with a specific Z-Wave home automation module which requires a $12.99 monthly service plan and purchasing the Schlage LiNK Starter Kit for $299. That's just for starters.

If that speed bump doesn't slow you down, then you may be in for a seriously geeky treat. The idea of controlling key functions at home from your phone while on the road would even manage to get a young geek in training highly stimulated.

:blink: ok, I've had enough.... That's a damn mess.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mi friend said yes they are still good the next day but yuh might have to boil dem again as long as yuh not leave dem sitting in water.

OMG, so I was getting ready to go reboil them suckers and carry them to his job. What do I do now.... :blink::unsure::huh::o

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.