9 posts in this topic

hello friends,

I came to US on CR1 along with my daughter on june 14 2008, and from this month, 14th march 2010 i am eligible for applying for removing the conditional residency. while reading the instruction for filing the form I 751 i came across the FORM-258 the finger print card. here is where i need the help,instruction says it has to be obtained for USCIS office, what is the procedure for that and how long will it take to get thefinger print card.

Also should is it a must that i sent affidavits from our friends along with the I751.

can i write one single cheque for the form fee and two biometrics fees($465+$80+$80=$625) or two cheques of $545 for me and $80 for my daughter.

Since you are in the US (and not out of the country on military orders for example), you will do your biometrics at the local Application Support Center (ASC) - there won't be any fingerprints card(s) to mail in.

I would put $545 for you and a separate check for $80 for daughter. How old is she?

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Since you are in the US (and not out of the country on military orders for example), you will do your biometrics at the local Application Support Center (ASC) - there won't be any fingerprints card(s) to mail in.

I would put $545 for you and a separate check for $80 for daughter. How old is she?

she is 12 yrs old

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You can do a single check - I just finished ROC for myself and daughter, no need to separate the fees.

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

You can do a single check - I just finished ROC for myself and daughter, no need to separate the fees.

congrats! your timeline shows that u got the ROC pretty fast, what all documents did u send along with I751 as evidence of ongoing relationship

I have only the following evidences ready,planning to send it tomorrow so very tensed.

1.tax transcripts of 2007&2008 filed jointly(Q:2009 is not yet filed, will file this month end, i am confused ,should i wait to send the I751 for one more week or should i send it without the 2009 tax returns)

2.birth certificate of the newborn baby and her US passport

3.credit card statements with name of both of us.( from the date i came to US)

4. bank statement of our joint account(Q. since my hus use this account for his business transaction the mailing address on the bank statement is my husbands office address and not our house address, will it cause any problem)

5.medical insurance with the name of all of us,including my daughter and the new born

6.vehicle insurance with names of both of us(my car is shown as the vehicle for his office so no joint property)

7.no lease deed ,since he had is own house before i came to US.

8.AHS home maintenence contract with names of both of us

9.electricity bill with his name

10.cable TV bills with name of both of us but only for the last 4 months, previously it was only in his name

11.international calling arrangement with startec with both the names but only for last 4 months

12.driving lisence of both of us with the same address on it.

13.e-tickets of some holiday trips together.

14.photographs.

That is all , no joint property, no joint vehicle, and no joint utility bills. :crying: is that OK

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I have only the following evidences ready,planning to send it tomorrow so very tensed.

1.tax transcripts of 2007&2008 filed jointly(Q:2009 is not yet filed, will file this month end, i am confused ,should i wait to send the I751 for one more week or should i send it without the 2009 tax returns)

2.birth certificate of the newborn baby and her US passport

3.credit card statements with name of both of us.( from the date i came to US)

4. bank statement of our joint account(Q. since my hus use this account for his business transaction the mailing address on the bank statement is my husbands office address and not our house address, will it cause any problem)

5.medical insurance with the name of all of us,including my daughter and the new born

6.vehicle insurance with names of both of us(my car is shown as the vehicle for his office so no joint property)

7.no lease deed ,since he had is own house before i came to US.

8.AHS home maintenence contract with names of both of us

9.electricity bill with his name

10.cable TV bills with name of both of us but only for the last 4 months, previously it was only in his name

11.international calling arrangement with startec with both the names but only for last 4 months

12.driving lisence of both of us with the same address on it.

13.e-tickets of some holiday trips together.

14.photographs.

That is all , no joint property, no joint vehicle, and no joint utility bills. :crying: is that OK

Ofcourse you have enough. Many people sent in less than what you have and got approved. Good luck.

I am also heading to the post office today to mail my I-751.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.