enfm

my mother wants to petition of my 2 siblings abroad

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi everybody,

my mother 69 yrs old got recently a green card but she want to bring my brother unmarried 39 yr old and my sister unmarried 36 yr old in u.s. but we know how long its gonna be but we want to know the papers to filed. my siblings came from philippines i know its gonna be takes forever to come here.

and the one thing my mother has no work she cant provide the support of evidence how come she can petition for this.

now my questions are.

what form should we petition to my siblings abroad including the evidence.

what my mother can used the affidavit support to my siblings.

should i filed the petition even my mother file too.

and the other things are i had one sister married 39 yr old and she had 3 kids 5,13,15 i want to petition them i wondering is that the same waiting time for unmarried sister. and is that the same thing papers to filled out. i m always confused. please any help

thank you for the answers.

You have already received good answers to your previous and same questions - no need to keep opening new topics, the answers won't change.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/246793-can-i-petion-my-sister-married-abroad/page__p__3796513entry3796513

2B Phillipines is circa 12 years. The affadavit only becomes an issue then and she can use co sponsors.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.