lostinblue

Here is a reason to own a gun

454 posts in this topic

It wasn't that long ago that Britain really needed weapons badly and was broke and BEGGED for help. They didn't seem to see any problem when a certain country flooded theirs with weapons to help defend them. Of course after their enemies were crushed thoroughly with no potential for future threats then they decide that weapons are bad and even become such an expert that they think they can lecture others on the evils of weapons.

You seem to think I'm Britannica, how bizarre.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

You really should not drink and post Natty, it doesn't work out well for you.

maybe you should close one eye .... hear it helps to prevent double vision ... report back

maybe you should close one eye .... hear it helps to prevent double vision ... report back

You seem to think I'm Britannica, how bizarre.

what ... you don't know history? figures ... :wacko:

There's not much one can say in response to the ramblings of drunks - I don't think I'm even going to try.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Natty, do you live life in some pseudo military fantasy world?

You post the text equivalent of radio chatter, with key words replaced with ... as if cut out by static.

Its kinda odd and doesn't make a great deal of coherent sense to people trying to decipher it.

And you seem to think I even had you in mind at all. Feel paranoia often?

No, I'm not the one that thinks it's necessary to carry a gun simply to go out in public.

Timeline

I think you've lost your chain of thought a bit there Natty. In order for there to be an answer, there needs to be a question.

A disjointed series of rambling, random statements written in broken English doesn't really seem to fit the bill.

Edited by Its a MADHOUSE

Timeline

No, I'm not the one that thinks it's necessary to carry a gun simply to go out in public.

maybe you should go out in public (not from behind a computer) and continue to accuse people of things ... you might make more contact with people ....

Timeline

I think you've lost your chain of thought a bit there Natty. In order for there to be an answer, there needs to be a question.

A disjointed series of rambling, random statements written in broken English doesn't really seem to fit the bill.

you understand english? :rofl:

Natty, do you live life in some pseudo military fantasy world?

You post the text equivalent of radio chatter, with key words replaced with ... as if cut out by static.

Its kinda odd and doesn't make a great deal of coherent sense to people trying to decipher it.

more personal ... attacks .... figures ... this is the best you can muster ....

Timeline

you understand english? :rofl:

Natty, the fact that I am writing a complete sentence in English testifies to the fact that I do indeed understand English.

Now how about we take a look at what I wrote above and compare it to what you wrote below (this by the way, is another complete sentence).

more personal ... attacks .... figures ... this is the best you can muster ....

This makes rather more sense than your previous posts in this thread, but like the other posts it is not a complete English sentence.

I guess the logical question to you is: Do you understand English? ;)

Edited by Its a MADHOUSE

I need an interpreter, that does not make any kind of sense at all.

Where is Marc when you need him?

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama