loggingoof

how to check NVC case status

12 posts in this topic

Good day to all, my husband kept on calling the NVC hotline everyday but he was put on hold by for 5 minutes for nothing.. The NVC got my RFe response (NBI/Police clearance) last February 17.. Does anyone know how to check the status?

other than just calling them and listen to the automated voice system or talk to an operator you can also try to sign into the payment portal. If you cant sign in there....your case is complete and the voice recording will change shortly. There isnt anything like the USCIS site to check though.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

other than just calling them and listen to the automated voice system or talk to an operator you can also try to sign into the payment portal. If you cant sign in there....your case is complete and the voice recording will change shortly. There isnt anything like the USCIS site to check though.

I signed in today using the payment portal today and it says SIGN IN FAILED..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi bill_lenes SIGN IN FAILED MEAN YOUR CASE COMPLETED AND SOON YOUR INTERVIEW SCHEDULED WITH EMBASSY

CONGRATULATION GREAT NEWS SO GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR INTERVIEW :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Awesome! Congratulations. Call and confirm with a operator that you have a case complete.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Thanks a lot Scott and Mhay for the info.

hi bill_lenes SIGN IN FAILED MEAN YOUR CASE COMPLETED AND SOON YOUR INTERVIEW SCHEDULED WITH EMBASSY

CONGRATULATION GREAT NEWS SO GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR INTERVIEW :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Salamat/Thank you!

Awesome! Congratulations. Call and confirm with a operator that you have a case complete.

Thank you thank you sachinky.. My hubby will give them a call today.. Good luck

Your case has been completed. Congratulations! :thumbs:

Hope and pray that you have a smooth interview this time.

Good luck!

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Have you called NVC and confirmed yet? Your interview date should be assigned soon.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Dominica
Timeline

I've been on NVC trying to check the payment status of my IV processing fee and it's saying in big,bold red text

" This application is unavailable due to maintenance. Please try again later. "

And I'm calling to speak to an operator, but I just get a busy signal when I dial the number.

Is this happening to anyone else? :star:

7/12/2008 Filed I-130.

3/1/2010 Initiated Payment of IV Processing Fee says "IN PROCESS".

3/9/2010 IV Processing Fee says "PAID".

3/23/2010 DS-230 and civil documents FedExed to NVC.(should arrive 10:30 3/24)

3/24/2010 DS-230 and civil docs received by NVC. Signed by K. StLaurent.

04/05/2010 Case complete @ NVC according to AVR. Sign In Failed.

5/12/2010 Hubby's Going to get Medical Exam done.

5/13/2010 Med Exam should be completed and picked up.

5/14/2010 Our son and I are meeting Hubby in Barbados.

05/18/2010 Interview date. :( No yes, but no no either!

05/25/2010 I DHL'ed the I-160 waiver, hardship letter, I-864, and supporting documents to Barbados Embassy.

05/27/2010 Requested Documents DELIVERED to US Embassy in Barbados.

--/--/---- Documents (I-601 Waiver and Hardship Letter) DELIVERED to Homeland Security in Santo Domingo.

--/--/---- I-601 APPROVED...hopefully.

--/--/---- I received the approval letter.

--/--/---- US Embassy in Barbados request passport be sent to send back with visa.

--/--/---- Hubby receives VISA

--/--/---- POE.

event.png

event.png

I've been on NVC trying to check the payment status of my IV processing fee and it's saying in big,bold red text

And I'm calling to speak to an operator, but I just get a busy signal when I dial the number.

Yeah they have been doing system maintenance. Just keep trying to call the NVC...it takes awhile sometimes.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Have you called NVC and confirmed yet? Your interview date should be assigned soon.

Yes, my husband called that night and NVC confirmed!!!! thanks to you Sachinky.. they will inform us next week for the schedule interview which probably on April cause March is fully booked according to them.

Yeah they have been doing system maintenance. Just keep trying to call the NVC...it takes awhile sometimes.

Mine was different..when i tried to log in the last time it says something "SIGNED IN FAILED" and a red text saying the application is no longer needed for further processing.

Your case has been completed. Congratulations! :thumbs:

Hope and pray that you have a smooth interview this time.

Good luck!

thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.