9/11 Documentary

128 posts in this topic

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm not sure what exactly the terrorists "won" but ok. What happened to my rights? What, the Patriot Act? Oh no, the government is trying to keep an eye on terrorists, how dare they! Which of my freedoms have been reduced? Because they may or may not be listening in on my phone calls? A ) They'll be pretty bored hearing about my life and the people in it, B ) i'm willing to give up that "freedom" if it means the gov't is keeping tabs on terrorists.

Bush isn't "pulling strings" and Bin Laden isn't leading Al Qaeda. Ok, got it, thank you. I noticed you give no proof, but thank you for setting me straight nonetheless.

Maybe you're willing to give up your right to privacy but I'm certainly not, and the majority of the people don't either. Not that that matters; what matters is what's right and it is definately not right for the government to be able to monitor what we say or do in private. Or in public, for that matter.

Why are you so certain that the official story is always correct? I just don't understand.

Because in this case they ARE correct. The conspiracy theorists are very wrong, and it's dangerous to delude ourselves about such things.

In order for the conspiracy to be correct, you have to assume first that the government is competent enough to carry out such an elaborate plan, and second that the government can keep a secret. It's like the moon conspiracists, the ones who don't believe we walked on the moon. It would have been far more expensive to fake it than to actually land on the moon. Think about how many people would need to be fooled, how many would have to be paid off, and how many would have to keep a secret for over 30 years.

It's the same thing here. Get over your conspiracy, and face the facts: 19 terrorists financed and trained by the terrorist group Al Qaeda hijacked 4 planes on 11 September 2001. 3 of them succeeded in attacking their targets, the fourth was thwarted by the passengers. This was not done on the orders of the US government, or by the Jooooz, or by the Stonemasons.

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Filed: Timeline
In order for the conspiracy to be correct, you have to assume first that the government is competent enough to carry out such an elaborate plan,

:yes:

Funny how Bush is the biggest, stupidest person to ever live.....but he can develop a huge conspiracy and carry it out while deceiving hundreds of millions of Americans. :whistle:

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Why are you so certain that the official story is always correct? I just don't understand.

Because in this case they ARE correct. The conspiracy theorists are very wrong, and it's dangerous to delude ourselves about such things.

In order for the conspiracy to be correct, you have to assume first that the government is competent enough to carry out such an elaborate plan, and second that the government can keep a secret. It's like the moon conspiracists, the ones who don't believe we walked on the moon. It would have been far more expensive to fake it than to actually land on the moon. Think about how many people would need to be fooled, how many would have to be paid off, and how many would have to keep a secret for over 30 years.

It's the same thing here. Get over your conspiracy, and face the facts: 19 terrorists financed and trained by the terrorist group Al Qaeda hijacked 4 planes on 11 September 2001. 3 of them succeeded in attacking their targets, the fourth was thwarted by the passengers. This was not done on the orders of the US government, or by the Jooooz, or by the Stonemasons.

Ok, how do YOU know?

I don't think anyone in the "conspiracy" camp, as many call it, has pinpointed exactly what happened in 9/11--all anyone is saying is that the official story is too fishy to be true. There is no conspiracy theory to poke holes in ("you have to assume first..."). This to me has nothing to do with the moon conspiracy. Or Elvis, for that matter.

The times have changed, and the less inquisitive we are, the fewer of those rights you value we're going to have left.

Timeline

I caught a rerun a couple nights ago of Griffin's speech at Univ. of Wisc. and found him pretty convincing....

http://www.911blogger.com/2005/04/proper-r...in-madison.html

What do you guys think of his theories?

In order for the conspiracy to be correct, you have to assume first that the government is competent enough to carry out such an elaborate plan,

:yes:

Funny how Bush is the biggest, stupidest person to ever live.....but he can develop a huge conspiracy and carry it out while deceiving hundreds of millions of Americans. :whistle:

Once again the idea that Bush is the brains behind government is just naive. Bush did not engineer 9/11 anymore than Bin Laden engineered it. The government as a whole entity more than likely didn`t have anything to do with 9/11. A smaller conspiracy is much more likely but 19 people without any security clearance is really hard to buy into.

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

Filed: Timeline
Once again the idea that Bush is the brains behind government is just naive. Bush did not engineer 9/11

That's not what a lot of other people are saying. I've heard many people blame Bush for the entire thing and then call him stupid.

Edited by incanada1234

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Once again the idea that Bush is the brains behind government is just naive. Bush did not engineer 9/11 anymore than Bin Laden engineered it. The government as a whole entity more than likely didn`t have anything to do with 9/11. A smaller conspiracy is much more likely but 19 people without any security clearance is really hard to buy into.

just how does 19 people with a security clearance make it more believeable? :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

just how does 19 people with a security clearance make it more believeable? :blink:

Well how else would they gain cockpit access? How else would they get a stand down from Norad? and how would they gain access to the towers to plant explosives? There are a number of facts related to september 11th which don`t add up unless there was some sort of inside access. Lots of questions.

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

Timeline
Ok, how do YOU know?

I don't think anyone in the "conspiracy" camp, as many call it, has pinpointed exactly what happened in 9/11--all anyone is saying is that the official story is too fishy to be true. There is no conspiracy theory to poke holes in ("you have to assume first..."). This to me has nothing to do with the moon conspiracy. Or Elvis, for that matter.

The times have changed, and the less inquisitive we are, the fewer of those rights you value we're going to have left.

The official story makes an awful lot more sense than what the conspiracy theorists have come up with. Controlled explosions? A missile instead of a plane hitting the Pentagon? Oh please! You say it's "fishy" because there are a few things that don't add up perfectly or make sense to you. But if you did some research you'd find they add up, or if you educated yourself you'd see it does make sense. The conspiracy theory has MANY holes in it and is VERY fishy. Where is your evidence supporting the conspiracy theory?

And this does have everything to do with the moon conspiracy. The moon conspiracy theorists are wrong (and wackjobs as well) and the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are just as wrong. If you did a survey of moon conspiracy theorists I'll bet a high percentage of them believe in the 9/11 conspiracy theory too.

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

Timeline

Well how else would they gain cockpit access? How else would they get a stand down from Norad? and how would they gain access to the towers to plant explosives? There are a number of facts related to september 11th which don`t add up unless there was some sort of inside access. Lots of questions.

so let's see. there is someone at the cockpit checking security badges? as for norad i'm not aware it ever "stands down"

let me share a story with you from the military regading security

i was about 19 years old when i worked in a section that evaluated the security of units on alert. my task was to see if i could get into an area just by talking my way in or by sneaking in. i was not allowed to use any official badge, hurt anyone, and so on like that. and then plant something to indicate i'd been there, basically a "fake bomb" (usually a box with a note that read "boom you're dead")

in this one example that comes to mind, i hit a unit on an airfield. my idea was to use a clipboard and walk around like i was inspecting something. not a single person asked me what i was doing.............i spent over an hour there.

my total for that day? the entire unit (a battalion), their equipment, and a c-5 aircraft........

needless to say that unit failed in the security aspect of the evaluation. and no, this was not the only unit that i tested and found lacking.

given that above........that i, as a 19 year old fresh in the military could bluff my into a secure location - and that i had like 5 minutes to come up with a cover story and way to do such from assignment to go execute it - i then pose to you this question:

just what do you think could be accomplished by a group of determined individuals with lots of time and patience?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

There is a lot of specualtion and many theories. Many of these are just theories but they thrive for a reason. The reason for this is that the offiical story is full of holes. You down play it but there is a massive ammount of evidence to support an alternative to the official story. Simply saying the conspiracy theories are wrong is a joke. You don`t even specify which theory you think is crazy.

This is not about the moon. The moon is a different event. The number of people who don`t believe the official story is growing as well so to say the people who don`t buy the official story are likely to think something else aswell becomes even more laughable as a blanket statement. Questioning history is the intelligent thing to do as we are told so often to blindly accept things we are told without question. It seems to me that people should question everything and not question nothing. Just because you don`t believe everything you are told that does not make you crazy.

Name calling is really not an argument either.

Norad were confused at very least by the drills. Coincidentally the London underground bombings took place during terror drills in the same locations as the bombs. What timing right?

Timeline
There is a lot of specualtion and many theories. Many of these are just theories but they thrive for a reason. The reason for this is that the offiical story is full of holes. You down play it but there is a massive ammount of evidence to support an alternative to the official story. Simply saying the conspiracy theories are wrong is a joke. You don`t even specify which theory you think is crazy.

Oh but I did. Controlled explosions are BS. A missile hitting the Pentagon is BS.

The official story is not full of holes. There is plenty of evidence that supports the official story. What you're doing is saying "I don't understand this part of the official story, so there must be a conpsiracy". That's not evidence. What evidence do you have to support your claim that there was a conspiracy on 9/11, other than the conspiracy that Al Qaeda trained and financed terrorists hijacked planes and purposefully flew them into buildings? You don't have any.

This is not about the moon. The moon is a different event. The number of people who don`t believe the official story is growing as well so to say the people who don`t buy the official story are likely to think something else aswell becomes even more laughable as a blanket statement. Questioning history is the intelligent thing to do as we are told so often to blindly accept things we are told without question. It seems to me that people should question everything and not question nothing. Just because you don`t believe everything you are told that does not make you crazy.

Certainly, but believing a theory that has NO EVIDENCE to support it is worse than crazy. It is stupid.

You say the number of people who disbelieve the official story is growing. Where is your evidence?

No, but if the shoe fits....

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

Timeline

that there are holes might be explained by something real simple.

the hole is imagined by the reader

the hole does exist and it exists for a reason - the information on such is classified.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *