Nagishkaw

Commies 4 Christ.... reorganized

3,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm doing good, will be doing better when it's Friday, you knowwink.gif any day closer to the

weekend brings a huge smile to my face.

My Dearest,

Perhaps I had forgotten or never realized it...but I just saw that you a Michigander also! Where are you?

Before I knew Nagi from here on VJ, I used to live about 20 miles south of her...also in MI :star: I should have met her earlier :yes:

Peace to Michigan...!

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning, Bishop! Peace and blessings to you in the name of our Messiah!

Maureen is south of me by a few towns, so not far at all.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Commies, I completely forgot to mention that in 3 weeks Mr. Mal will be here. :D

SisterMrs.Mal,

Pardon me for being out of the loop...but when he comes to the USA in 3 weeks...will that be him permanently moving to the USA?

....but...of course....Congrats are always in order! :dance:

Peace and blessings,

BishopM

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

thank you nagi. hey mal (congrats :D ) what's up, B-ji?

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline

thank you nagi. hey mal (congrats :D ) what's up, B-ji?

Blessed and Beloved SisterK-Ji

Not much is up...just waiting for wife/daughter to return to the USofA on 3/22...not far from now :dance::dance:

Other than that...I'm just slacking at work waiting for my 2 weeks to pass :lol: I start my new job on 3/29 :D

Yep...at work, slacking off, the B-ji :lol:

Blessings to you and your HUSBAND in the USA. Man...that is awesome! When you have time, do tell me how happy you are!

Len would be proud of your short timeline :lol:

:luv:

Edited by BishopM

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Morning commies :star:

Everyone is still sleeping but me :wacko: It's kind of nice.

Bishop ~ enjoy slacking off at work today :lol:

K ~ how's cohabitation going for you?

Nagi ~ hope your cold goes away & you feel better soon.

Mal ~ I hope I have the baby before your hubby gets here! LOL...

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

Good morning, Susita!

Apostle, it is always my and HIS pleasure!

Mal, we may be celebrating together.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

the cohabitation is just fabulous. thanks b-ji. we are very happy. waiting on his ssn so he can get a job and get out of the house. he is going crazy waiting until i get off everyday so we can leave. he is not used to not working, which i can appreciate, and glad he is not lazy. although, i will miss having my breakfast cooked everyday, and the house being cleaned, :rofl:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline

Which reminds me....I need my gutters cleaned. :devil:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Which reminds me....I need my gutters cleaned. :devil:

:o

:hehe:

:lol:

...me too... :devil:

Timeline

Naughty Bishop!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Just got back from bringing the rugrats to school. The weather is SO nice here. emoticon-object-062.gif

I can't believe just a few weeks ago we were all complaining about the snow!

Anybody have any exciting plans for today? I have to go and buy plastic party ware for the boys birthday on Saturday plus get all the stuff I need to cook. Fun Fun Fun! :lol:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

I already went and paid the phone bill i just got, went to the post office to send Gumby some paper work, washed the car, did a load of laundry and went tanning. I is done for the day. I probably should walk snapper.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

What a beautiful day! I didn't need a coat and took the snapper for a long walk.

kodasmall3.jpg