Nagishkaw

Commies 4 Christ.... reorganized

3,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i heard there was some coffee around here somewhere.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have day old coffee. You can have that if you want.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
I have day old coffee. You can have that if you want.

you're a lot nicer than mal :crying:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

she's still bitter over the internet ruining you caused.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

My daughter found him on craigslist, owner didnt have the time for him anymore. My

husband and daughter went to check him out on Monday but came home empty handed.

Hubby said the dog was so huge and my daughter cried all night long. Malek felt real bad

and decided to go get the dog. I will try to post a pic but i have such a difficult time getting

to post pics here.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Timeline

Before my last GSD passed in August, I was looking on Craigslist for one and came up empty handed. I guess G-d had already picked one out for me. Little did I know then. He's good for that and always sends me the best pets. I just should have trusted Him more and not worried about it.

So what did you name him? Are you keeping his old name?Is he a Black and Tan?Coat or not? A Sable? Gosh, Im so curious!

Good morning, Mrs. K !

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
she's still bitter over the internet ruining you caused.

i'm just getting warmed up! :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Nothing much. I think I should get some grocery's today then go tan. How about you? Any Walmart plans?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

yes, because we still have not been. so i don't know. we need to go grocery shopping. wow, when you buy for an extra person, you seem to spend 3 times more than normal :blink:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline

Sister, how well I know!

Gawwwwww, I hate having desktop problems first thing in the am !!!!!!! Seems fine after playing with it for a half hour. sheesh !

kodasmall3.jpg