clueless_in_usa

V-day vs W-day

123 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
She does say I'm a caveman.

***** Holiday Update ********

After polishing off the last of the vino tonight she informed me "8 March gonna be soon if you wanna buy for me pistol on 8 March you can buy for me pistol." SCORE!!!

I've been planning for months on buying her a nice M-forgery when we get the tax money back and so I told her I was going to do better than a pistol, I was going to buy her a rifle for 8 March. She said, "I don't need a rifle, blat. Too heavy. Only a pistoleta. Zat's all I need."

So, good and bad. I've got the green light to spend some green on a new firearm and she's actually open to the idea of possessing one of her very own. But now I've got to prove to her that a rifle (especially an M-4) comes before a pistol on the necessities ladder.

I don't know if I can get it by 8 March, but I can't wait to see the look on her face when she opens the box of her new boots or that big Victoria's Secret box or bebe box or whatever, only to find a nice shiny new M-4 inside. Happy IWD, sweetheart!

I would still buy her the rifle and if she didn't want it, you could keep it. It isn't like flowers or something that would go to waste.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After polishing off the last of the vino tonight she informed me "8 March gonna be soon if you wanna buy for me pistol on 8 March you can buy for me pistol." SCORE!!!

I've been planning for months on buying her a nice M-forgery when we get the tax money back and so I told her I was going to do better than a pistol, I was going to buy her a rifle for 8 March. She said, "I don't need a rifle, blat. Too heavy. Only a pistoleta. Zat's all I need."

So, good and bad. I've got the green light to spend some green on a new firearm and she's actually open to the idea of possessing one of her very own. But now I've got to prove to her that a rifle (especially an M-4) comes before a pistol on the necessities ladder.

I don't know if I can get it by 8 March, but I can't wait to see the look on her face when she opens the box of her new boots or that big Victoria's Secret box or bebe box or whatever, only to find a nice shiny new M-4 inside. Happy IWD, sweetheart!

Let us know how that turns out :lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.