ScottThuy

HCMC answered my questions....

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
Mark,

I sure hope nobody said something that has taken away from the personal enjoyment of this Service by you or anyone else. :whistle:

We're going to Ralphs for dinner on the 22nd if ya want to join us.. let me know if you need anything else brought over.

Sounds good. The aspirin will be good enough, thanks. :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
:lol: Alienating 2 memebers that have first hand knowledge of living in Vietnam when you're planning on moving here. Nice move J-Rome.

P.S. Happy New Year!

I am not Alienating anyone. If you feel that way then that is your opnion, it is my opnion that I see more and more CHAT each and every day, and I am just pointing that out. If the admins had mentioned that what you were talking about on the last part of the post when I posted what i did, they would have said it was off topic and you would not have replied to that?? If you want me to I will start looking at all the posts that I feel are off topic and report them to the admin instead of simply stating that I feel it is more of a chat room than a help forum. Either way it was your choice to respond to my opnion as it is my choice to respond to yours.

P.S. CHÚC MỪNG TẾT or CHÚC MỪNG NĂM MỚI

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline
I am not Alienating anyone. If you feel that way then that is your opnion, it is my opnion that I see more and more CHAT each and every day, and I am just pointing that out. If the admins had mentioned that what you were talking about on the last part of the post when I posted what i did, they would have said it was off topic and you would not have replied to that?? If you want me to I will start looking at all the posts that I feel are off topic and report them to the admin instead of simply stating that I feel it is more of a chat room than a help forum. Either way it was your choice to respond to my opnion as it is my choice to respond to yours.

P.S. CHÚC MỪNG TẾT or CHÚC MỪNG NĂM MỚI

Which one of you is this? :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Wasn't this discussion about miscommunication by HCMC? :ot2:

To be clear TOS violations=

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Wasn't this discussion about miscommunication by HCMC? :ot2:

To be clear TOS violations=

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

To be CLEAR I never said TOS violations, I said it was not on topic, that it was chat, not a question, not helping to answer any question, read what I wrote, and the Admins do and CAN tell people to stay on topic. If you want to chat and not ask questions or answer questions, talk about a car, or someone getting a job in the embassy to fix problems, they should be in a PM, not in a post on a HELP forum, so please try to stay on topic.

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline

Better be nice Scott or Jerome will go get a teacher. Wait a minute...we are the teachers!

Jerome, if you need something to do I would suggest taking a look at this site:

http://saigonesl.com/forum/viewforum.php?f...78b19c9e7951b3c

You can try to join, but I have never been able to get my memebership activated. I wouldn't suggest you post there anyway. Those guys are brutal.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
To be CLEAR I never said TOS violations, I said it was not on topic, that it was chat, not a question, not helping to answer any question, read what I wrote, and the Admins do and CAN tell people to stay on topic. If you want to chat and not ask questions or answer questions, talk about a car, or someone getting a job in the embassy to fix problems, they should be in a PM, not in a post on a HELP forum, so please try to stay on topic.

that's my job to determine that in bold, not yours. please cease with hijacking the thread and overall turning it into a train wreck.

eta: additionally, you might note what the regional forums are for (taken from the forum main page):

This Forum is dedicated to discussion on the major regions around the world. Topics of discussion may include travel, moving, what to eat and any other experience you may wish to share or inquire about. Have fun!

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one bait post removed. let's not add gas to the fire please.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
so what did you have to do?? did you just explain you have no idea to where your ex lives as you have had no contact or what did you do???

for me, I went to the clerk of courts and got a certified copy of the family case law history for my first wife showing both addresses and that she hasn't paid child support in years...

also provided court docs for my 2nd wife showing her current address along with a utility bill of mine and credit card bill for her both showing our individual addresses.

For Thuy she went to the local police dept and got a certified statement from the police showing her ex's current address. She also got a copy of his family's ho Khau showing him there...

That addressed the exes and then we already had a notarized timeline and she went to get a complete police cert for her.. the previous one had missing info.

We are all set based on what they asked for and we are also taking all of the evidence that they didnt look at last go. She gave them a huge amount of evidence of bonafide, they went through it and took out the 134 and financial info and gave the rest back... they did thumb through photos and boarding passes as well as a copy of my passport. I really dont think they had an issue with proof of bonafide.. moreover proof of ex's

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.