Nessa

Lost

149 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I figured we should start a thread about it. What did you think about the first episode? Let's share.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

as I stated in the other thread I loved the episode...

it kind of reminded me of the first couple of seasons where you don't know what the heck is going on... but i like that...

it did kind of tell us a few things like who/what the smoke monster is..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I watched the first few seasons religioously but owing to the scheduling changes and my rather puerile attention span, I got lost. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

I watched a single episode in 2005 and thought it was too slow. I watched all 3 hours last night and I think it's decent sci-fi. I'll watch it for the rest of the season.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline
i wasn't really impressed with the last few seasons.. there really was no sense of mystery... I think they brought that back in last night's premiere

I really liked that about the first few seasons but then it kind of got a bit mundane. I don't watch much TV these days, BTW, how are you doing? Long time no see.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline
I really liked that about the first few seasons but then it kind of got a bit mundane. I don't watch much TV these days, BTW, how are you doing? Long time no see.

well, the mystery died after the first 2 seasons or so :P ..lol

I am doing ok.. we had an interesting week, with one of our cars breaking down and the other one being stolen :P.. we did get it back but it needed some work..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

DVR'd it - will watch it tonight.

Can't wait to see how this season goes - I hop it doesn't end up being something like Hurley dreamed the whole thing up while working at the chicken place...

Timeline
DVR'd it - will watch it tonight.

Can't wait to see how this season goes - I hop it doesn't end up being something like Hurley dreamed the whole thing up while working at the chicken place...

oh my gosh.. it better not be something lame like that :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I'm not certain, but I think that (some of) the writers of Lost where on NPR last week, and listed amongst their early influences the Spinal Tap mockumentary. That might indicate where this season will end ;)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I figured out who the Smoke monster is in the finale of last season. I kinda just put all the pieces together in my head.

I did figure out Sayid wasn't dead before the end of the episode last night. When Hurley told him that whenever he wants to talk he's around, and Miles gave him that look, I figured he wasn't quite dead.

I was pretty upset that we had to watch Juliet die like 3 times last night. I told the TV that if they showed her die one more time I was gonna cry.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Did anyone notice Sayid's voice was different when he "woke up"? Or am I imagining things?

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)