scandal

Growing through immigration beats shrinking

134 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
If we act quickly, I figure that within perhaps VIII or IX years we can convert all our digital systems to a numerical system inspired in the Western world.

If we beat the YIIK problem back in MCMXCIX, we can beat the terrorist numbering plot of MMX !!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not really actually. Educated white folks have better things to do than pop kid after kid out. Then again, at least we can afford to have these children.

I see 2-4 in the whiter malls all the time. Most of my white colleagues have 2-4.

2-4 is hardly excessive.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I see II-IV in the whiter malls all the time. Most of my white colleagues have II-IV.

II-IV is hardly excessive.

Fixorred.

Do that again, and I'll report you to the FBI as a terrorist suspect. :angry:

I see 2-4 in the whiter malls all the time. Most of my white colleagues have 2-4.

2-4 is hardly excessive.

Not the case in this area.

You are missing the point, they can afford to have them and are generally paying for these kids themselves. So for scandal to sit here and claim that poor illegal aliens having child after child is a good thing, he's basically full of #######. Or he is basically claiming the rest of the developed first world doesn't know what they are in about, whereas he does.

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

2-4 is hardly excessive.

I agree... the average where I live on Long Island is 2-4, obviously more on the low end but most of my neighbors have 2 or 3 kids, and they are all upper middle class families. The ones that have 3 or 4 kids usually are shooting for that girl or boy. My mom's friend stopped after 4 girls - realized that the boy just wasn't in the cards for him.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline
I agree... the average where I live on Long Island is 2-4, obviously more on the low end but most of my neighbors have 2 or 3 kids, and they are all upper middle class families. The ones that have 3 or 4 kids usually are shooting for that girl or boy. My mom's friend stopped after 4 girls - realized that the boy just wasn't in the cards for him.

Yup, same here. It is possible the NoVA area is different.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Jersey and Long island. You guys have Guidos and Lopezes there.

What else are they going to do?

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

Yup, same here. It is possible the NoVA area is different.

Well we are the second highest educated workforce in the US, after Seattle.

Timeline
Not the case in this area.

You are missing the point, they can afford to have them and are generally paying for these kids themselves. So for scandal to sit here and claim that poor illegal aliens having child after child is a good thing, he's basically full of #######. Or he is basically claiming the rest of the developed first world doesn't know what they are in about, whereas he does.

FYI not all white people can afford to, or actually do, pay for their kids. There's just as many white people in and out of the social service office in my county as there are black and hispanic people. Trust me, living off the system is an equal opportunity activity in most areas :lol:

Jersey and Long island. You guys have Guidos and Lopezes there.

What else are they going to do?

:lol:

Watching a bit of Jersey Shore are ya Booyah?

They can go tanning?!?

and round and round we go.

You have seen Jersey Shore right?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Please stop it with the racial slurs. They are totally unnecessary and add nothing to the discussion as well as being a violation of TOS.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline
You have seen Jersey Shore right?

That show is rediculous. There really aren't that many people like that on Long Island, thank god. They are few and far between on the east end. MTV really knew what they were doing though by making that show, for some reason people love it.

Maybe next year they'll have a show called 'the Hamptons'.... now that would be interesting to watch!

FYI not all white people can afford to, or actually do, pay for their kids. There's just as many white people in and out of the social service office in my county as there are black and hispanic people. Trust me, living off the system is an equal opportunity activity in most areas :lol:

Not denying it. However, there is a huge difference when an American does it and a totally different story when an illegal alien does it. That is certainly something many here don't seem to grasp.

Enter any other actual first world country illegally, pop out a baby and then see how they treat you. Open arms is not the first thing that comes to mind. Anyways, a number of these countries no longer permit citizenship based on place of birth alone. One of the child's parents must be a citizen. period.

Edited by Booyah