DoneWaiting

I 693 - Medical Records, Civil Surgeon

6 posts in this topic

Hi all, I read and read and when I feel all is falling on place a new statement/topic shows up and geta me out of my elements, but I can’t stop reading.. :bonk:

I understand my wife is not required to have another medical examination/vaccination as long as we file [AOS] within one year of the overseas medical examination, etc, etc..

:help:

So, should we:

1- Visit the Civil Surgeon for completion and certification of the medical records?

Or

2- Sent the I 693 only with copies of DS 2035 and additional vaccination chart to properly proof all immunizations are in order and up today?

Thanks in advance

Edited by ImWaiting

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

go to the CS. If you look at November and December AOS threads, we are all getting RFE's. Although I got an RFE b/c they were saying that the medical exam was too old, which is not true.

K-1

12/23/08-Mailed I-129F (VT)

12/27/08-Package arrived (VT)

12/29/08-NOA1! Yay

07/07/09-NOA2 after 6.5 months!

07/11/09-Received hardcopy of NOA2

07/14/09-Received by NVC & got case#

07/16/09-NVC sent case to SDO

07/20/09-Case arrived as SDO

08/13/09-My honey got his packet!!!

10/05/09-Appointment-Approved but on AP :(

10/20/09-Out of AP!!!

10/24/09-Hello USA

11/21/09-Wedding

AOS

12/08/09-Mailed packet

12/10/09-Delivered

12/14/09-Check cashed

12/14/09-NOA1

12/31/09-RFE

01/13/10-Biometrics

02/04/10-Case Transferred to CSC

02/09/10-EAD approved

02/13/10-EAD received

03/05/10-I485 Approved!

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi all, I read and read and when I feel all is falling on place a new statement/topic shows up and get me out of my elements, but I can’t stop reading.. :bonk:

I understand my fiancée is not required to have another medical examination/vaccination as long as the we file [AOS] within one year of the overseas medical examination, etc, etc..

:help:

So, should we:

1- Visit the Civil Surgeon for completion and certification of the medical records?

Or

2- Sent the I 693 only with copies of DS 2035 and additional vaccination chart to properly proof all immunizations are in order and up today?

Thanks in advance

3) Visit a civil surgeon and have them complete Part II Item 5 of the I-693 using vaccination records or the DS-3025 from the foreign medical exam

YMMV

Keep it safe.

Choose the right CS and have the vaccination records transcribed.

Hakuna matata.

God bless us all.

FAE :luv:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

It appears the USCIS is requiring AOS applicants to have the I-693 transcribed. The problem is finding a Civil Surgeon who will do the transcribing without trying to charge you for a full medical. Maybe reading this topic will help: Honest Civil Surgeons.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

go to the CS. If you look at November and December AOS threads, we are all getting RFE's. Although I got an RFE b/c they were saying that the medical exam was too old, which is not true.

I did too. What did you do about yours??

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.