MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks, she is two years old, she broke out in a bad rash. They couldn't get my sister and I work 10 minutes away from the daycare so I got her. She was too cute. She said, "Auntie, I want to go home with you" :crying: broke my heart. I was thinking, I wanna go home too lol

Oh way, I got caught up in things.. I have the picture from Dave and Buster's with me *thinking I hope I know how to post it* let me go scan it.

aaawwww :luv::luv: Fat gets "Hives" sometimes his immune system is kinda funny he'll get one if its too hot or too cold or sometimes in springtime :yes:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Just heard from Dens and they were.........

APPROVED!!!!!!!

Man oonuh must be chatting I came back to see we have a new thread.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

don't tell you are one of them sis :blink: I cannot drive in JA at all and the overtaking is almost like drag racing i'm so scared i'm in the car like a hooker in churcht3607.gif because i swear the road is so small somebody will just crush the car

Sheka you got me rolling over here @ I am so scared like a hooker in church. I don't have an issue driving, I drive all over Kingston and country and made the trek from point A to Z on the island on several occasions. Yeah the overtaking can be intimidating at 1st but I love it cause I can't do it here if only I could LOL.

What are you saying, Nat? Po Po looking for you??????

LOL @ JG

God is good all the time.

Nat, Iam a us citizen holding the fort down until my wife comes home. i have to redo the timeline thing here. As an Afro american, i have learned a little patwa that my wife taught me. iam a southern boy from alabama so can yall imagine me speaking patwa in a southern dailect. my wife just laughs at me. bless my heart for i still try. mi feel nuh way man, lol

Too precious myJamwifey

Never said wasn't a blessing. Just saying, if you are disagreeing with spouce about it, it may not be the time yet. The adjustment is not easy for a long period of time. If you have the choice and the time to spare---biological clock-wise----it's nice to just be married for a while and learn to enjoy each other. If it's a surprise, it is what it is. I never think babies are anything but a blessing.

JG no I am totally agreeing with you on all points here I was just trying to say if it happens it happens, most pregnancies aren't planned and can sometimes come at the most inconvenient of times, but if it does it would be a blessing. :yes:

But then again with Nat it will probably be planned and on the spreadhseet. I LOVE YOU NAT LOL

:rofl: :rofl: K2xZvmgO73371203.gif

LOL @ Sus that smiley is hilarious!

Philly there's about a dozen Haitian drummers in the park next to my building I just peeked outside now the park full alot of supporters from all over the place I see flags from many different countries

That warms my heart!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
YEAH...congrats DEN!!!!

Congrats to Den, its wonderful to hear approval notices from all. i just cant wait til feb 25 interview date in kingston for my wifey. i have really enjoyed u guys on this site today and i hope to share many laughters, real life story and the progress of my interview next month. i feel that many of u here are jamaican descent and i really feel welcome. again, my wife is jamaican descent and boy i cant wait til next month. of course, i have all documents from insurance, western union, pics and phone bills. dont have much chat or emails to show. may god bless

Timeline
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!

your time coming too Bunz :dance::dance::dance:

Sheka you got me rolling over here @ I am so scared like a hooker in church. I don't have an issue driving, I drive all over Kingston and country and made the trek from point A to Z on the island on several occasions. Yeah the overtaking can be intimidating at 1st but I love it cause I can't do it here if only I could LOL.

Philly my hubby keeps saying why don't you drive here i just say oh i love to walk i get to see more that way.... :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats to Den, its wonderful to hear approval notices from all. i just cant wait til feb 25 interview date in kingston for my wifey. i have really enjoyed u guys on this site today and i hope to share many laughters, real life story and the progress of my interview next month. i feel that many of u here are jamaican descent and i really feel welcome. again, my wife is jamaican descent and boy i cant wait til next month. of course, i have all documents from insurance, western union, pics and phone bills. dont have much chat or emails to show. may god bless

When I went to my hubby's interview they didn't even ask us for any of the proof. Like pictures, phone records etc. so don't stress!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Den's Wifey approved!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Sorry it took so long. I had an emergency and had to go pick up my niece from daycare. She is okay....Dang three pages already? Yall can talk lol

Hooray!! Congrats

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

You trying to look sexy at work huh? What, are you tryng to look good for those priests?

LMAO I am trying to picture this in combination with the jello shots I need to visit this church :rofl:

What God has put together, no man can assunder and thats my hope when i go before the consular in kingston. i miss my wifey and she misses me so i hope to share with everyone the good news in 6 weeks after the interview.

Positive Vibes everything work out nuh worry yuhself

Hey Ladies,

Wha gwaan?

Philly sending you prayers my sister.....

So one of my fellow yardies, told me i need to make my way back to the thread, said the vibe has changed a bit...

and by the way i miss yall....

Hey Mamma thanks miss yuh!

music lovers. when i visit my wife in kingston, i was astonished with the hip hop reggae music. i like the vybz kartel song, but have u heard the new song by vybz called ride like a bicycle. of course, vybz music is too sexual content but how can u ride a partner like bicycle, lolllllllllll

:yes:

Philly are you getting through to anyone? I know you just want to jump on a plane and go find out for yourself. (L)

Nope still no one even sending texts isn't working, being a telecom engineer I was thinking this out logically if the TDM ( voice) side of the network is down maybe the data and Media link is open but no such luck. I can only imagine the fiber cuts and cable pair issues over there now....

Philly,

Do you have this information

The State Department Operations Center has set up the following number for Americans seeking information about family members in Haiti: 1-888-407-4747 (due to heavy volume, some callers may receive a recording).

Yup I got this earlier thanks Rox :luv:

Myjam - if yuh ave fi ask ow, yuh nah spend nuff time inna yaad or wid wifey! :bonk::rofl:

:rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Timeline

had to go listen to the drummers what a beautiful sound the buckets are filled with money

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
No, I don't drive reckless...my daddy thought me to be a defensive driver. I still have problems driving at night in Jamaica and lord help me when I drive on Long Hill in Mobay or duppy drap near Mandeville at night...there is no guard rails....

ooohh i need some lessons i guesst89003.gif, the first lesson will be getting over my feart3608.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

I just read in the local paper that Portland Maine's sister city is Cap-Hatien. I never knew this.

There is an English teacher there from Portland , who is teaching English to the staff at the Justinian Hospital in Cap-Hatien. No one has heard from her but the paper also said this area was not as hard hit as Port au Prince.

Yes I was trying to think of who it was so I scanned all my friends on FB till I found Jen and I sent her a message hope she is able to get through (F)

Just heard from Dens and they were.........

APPROVED!!!!!!!

Man oonuh must be chatting I came back to see we have a new thread.

:dance: YAY that deserves some FEVA :dance:

Its the opposite for me, can't wait for the lil buggers to LEAVE!!!! lol so I can enjoy hubby :)

LMAO and I am still trying, I must need a :bonk:

Haiti

85px-Coat_of_arms_of_Haiti.svg.png

Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:25-26

Lord we lift up Philly's family and the rest of Haiti . Please carry them through this time of tragedy after many were injured. Cover them with your love, and support them. Show them your tender mercy. Heal Haiti of their injuries. Give them full recovery. Thank you for protecting Haiti. Please be powerfully present in the lives of all involved. Amen.

Good morning ladies Congrats Dens

merci JQ Amen la soeur (F)

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.