Timeline

I'M HERE :innocent:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Thanks Sus, Did I ever mention I saw Mutabaruka on a flight and no he did not have on shoes and was very nice to me. :star:

Lol, I must be acting like an only child then lol because I find it hard to compromise and the fact that I have children means I should compromise more often. I feel for me Brooke its because I wasn't in a committed relationship for 7 years prior to meeting hubby. Ive always been an independent, take charge kind of woman. So to fathom that someone actually wants to be there for me and the kids and help us has been hard for me to accept. If I really want my marriage to work, however, I must be willing to compromise. Patience with adults is another area I have difficulties in but again, the word "love" helps me to refocus and remember what this journey is all about. Having said all this Im working to become better at being a better mother/wife. (F) I think its great taking Vaughn's feelings into consideration and wanting a constant "playmate".

Tee I couldn't have said it better my self ((( Hugs)))

Morning All....

Philly you know I instantly thought of you this morning when I saw that Haiti had an earthquake. I'm praying that all your family members are o.k. The pictures were heart breaking. I can’t believe that much destruction was done in 45 seconds. Unbelievable. All those people who lost their homes, children, parents and the list goes on....

Hey Dada thanks girl its' been a long night.

Answered!

What a messed up start this has been to 2010 -

Came back to the news of how sick my co-worker is - Now just found out that someone else I used to work with passed away yesterday am - she was only 41.

Then this am, found out from one of my dear friends that his youngest daughter has been hospitalized for emotional issues - And he is currently in Thailand, and found this out by his Byatch ex wife posting a FB status message asking for prayers for her - How insensitive and brutal can you be? You couldn't call him, text him, email him?

Oh Goodness Sus I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your friend.

WOW about your friend in Thailand, that is so tragic and you are right wha mek wid the ex?

Philly, still praying - are you on Twitter? There seem to be a lot of people on there, too - maybe someone can connect you -

Thanks Sus, nope I am not on Twitter but I will sign up today, Its amazing how the power of the internet is connecting people :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies.....and Eric,

Philly you, your Family and the people of Haiti are in my prayers.

Good Luck to Dens!!!! Knock em dead!

Good Luck to Sam and Rasta as well.

Is it Friday YET?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

*****Sending out Positive Vibes to Den's and Sam and Rasta on your interview *****

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
I just looked up our case looking to see if we got an RFE for the medical like everyone else who filed in Dec., well it atleast seems that way. I was pleasantly surprised to see our case was transferred to Cali!! I'm excited we don't have to go to another interview (for now). I asked in Nat's Dec. filers forum, but wanted to ask here too. Does this mean we are past the point where they would ask for another medical? Any other info on being transferred to Cali? I know Dillon was and she got approved fast.

We're doing good and I can't believe it's already been 2 months. Ever since Dada brought up Ells being an only child and how that might affect adjusting to married life, being an only child myself I find myself analyzing that. ...

Brooke, that's excellent that your case was transferred! Do you know the avg time between being transferred & getting the GC? I don't think I found that browsing this site the other day. I almost rather have an interview, cause I like stuff like that & I belive you instantaneously find out if you're approved. I doubt Steven feels the same way, though.

Also, thanks for sharing your adjustment story. I definitely understand what you mean about having a playmate around. It is very awesome having the person you want to hang out with the most living with you. We can just up & do stuff whenever we feel like it.

I'd say the hardest part of the adjustment for me is the $$ issues. You all may have gathered that I don't like spending money AT ALL (well, except for travel). I rather have money than spend it. So I'll sit at home in darkness & freezing/burning instead of turning on lights and the air conditioner/heater. Steven isn't like me, though, and turns on lights (many of them). A week ago, he asked me to turn on the heater. I suggested he put on his warm, cozy robe instead. Perhaps I took it too far on that one, since the temp had been in the 30s, feeling like the teens or 20s. But overall, he does realize that I want to save for family goals (like a house).

Also, when we have a baby is a point of disagreement. It's related to $$, though, as I feel we can't afford a child right now.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Good Morning Yardies.....and Eric,

Philly you, your Family and the people of Haiti are in my prayers.

Good Luck to Dens!!!! Knock em dead!

Good Luck to Sam and Rasta as well.

Is it Friday YET?

Thanks Dillon I am trying to link with a friend on FB who runs a school that I donate to in Haiti and hope that he has some good news for me. I will keep everyone Posted

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Brooke, that's excellent that your case was transferred! Do you know the avg time between being transferred & getting the GC? I don't think I found that browsing this site the other day. I almost rather have an interview, cause I like stuff like that & I belive you instantaneously find out if you're approved. I doubt Steven feels the same way, though.

Also, thanks for sharing your adjustment story. I definitely understand what you mean about having a playmate around. It is very awesome having the person you want to hang out with the most living with you. We can just up & do stuff whenever we feel like it.

I'd say the hardest part of the adjustment for me is the $$ issues. You all may have gathered that I don't like spending money AT ALL (well, except for travel). I rather have money than spend it. So I'll sit at home in darkness & freezing/burning instead of turning on lights and the air conditioner/heater. Steven isn't like me, though, and turns on lights (many of them). A week ago, he asked me to turn on the heater. I suggested he put on his warm, cozy robe instead. Perhaps I took it too far on that one, since the temp had been in the 30s, feeling like the teens or 20s. But overall, he does realize that I want to save for family goals (like a house).

Also, when we have a baby is a point of disagreement. It's related to $$, though, as I feel we can't afford a child right now.

Honestly Nat there is NEVER the perfect time to have a kid. Right now you will say you can't afford it, next it will be because you want a promotion at work, after that it will be something else. This is one of the things that you just have to do, God won't give you anything that you can't handle. Just my 2 cents.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honestly Nat there is NEVER the perfect time to have a kid. Right now you will say you can't afford it, next it will be because you want a promotion at work, after that it will be something else. This is one of the things that you just have to do, God won't give you anything that you can't handle. Just my 2 cents.

True.....but, then again, it's nice to adjust a little to living together and just the U.S. in general before adding someone else to the mix. If you can.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*****Sending out Positive Vibes to Den's and Sam and Rasta on your interview *****

Gooooodmorn,

I wake another day to thank God. I thank him for my pretty Jamaican wife, but I have to wait til Feb 25 for the big interview in :ingston. I had a dream lastnite that i finally learned how to drive in Jamaica. lollllllllllll, so on the interview date, i hope to drive on the left side of the road, not right. pray for us.......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.