KittyPollitt

Marrying in Morocco

48 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Charles, can you please stop this madness? My question has been answered, and decisions have been made... Don't need politics and tongue lashings.. Thank you to all who helped ^_^

I agree squeaky.. Its sad...I went through the petition process and cant even answer your post without my childs ( she is half moroccan like your own and born out of wedlock) paternity brought up BY AN AMERICAN NEVERTHELESS. She is a human being and how Americans are now acting like judgemental puritans is beyond me. I was trying to respond to your post and I have to listen to how I was used and abused and how my child is less of a person....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
trek_hmm.gif

See, this is so uncool... I didn't want my thread to turn into a Kat bashing session.. Aren't there enough threads like that? I really just asked a serious question, and I appreciate her input on telling me the risks of what could happen, though I'm not overly concerned about them because I know and trust his family and don't anticipate going out much :unsure: So sick of threads turning into the whole "Arab man" debate.. I think most of us in MENA have currently or have had Arab men in their lives and have already formed a pretty strong opinion of their own.. I've had a few real jackasses from various regions of the world, due to my taste for brown boys.. I could go on rants about Nepalis, or Indians, or *Americans*.. it wouldn't change the fact that an ####### is an #######, regardless of ethnic background, and there are far too many out there..

Thankyou squeaky.

My general opinion is that you should do a k1 and wait out alot of it over there and visit the embassy with the baby and register both of you. I think you will be absolutely fine with your interview. You are a real marriage and you are not old enough to be your husbands mom..You have a child together and you can tell the embassy you want to get married but its too hard there...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles, can you please stop this madness? My question has been answered, and decisions have been made... Don't need politics and tongue lashings.. Thank you to all who helped ^_^

as your question has been answered, and this thread has wandered off course with pokes at other vj members, i'm closing it.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.