vietazn

Binder for two-hole punch documents?

18 posts in this topic

Are there any normal binders for two-hole punched documents (punched at the top)

The only binders I see look strange with a stick to open and close the rings.

Are there any that look like a shortened version of the three-ring binders but

with two rings at the top and oriented like a notepad.

I used ACCO binders and then sectioned each area with tabs. I thought that was helpful but come to find out they just tear everything down and sort it out any way.

When I filed Claudeth's lifting conditions paper work I did the same thing but like a bozo I used an out-dated form so they sent us back the packet loose and in a completely different order than what I tought would be logical. I am starting to think the mail room people don't get a ####### how the packet is sent.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Are there any normal binders for two-hole punched documents (punched at the top)

The only binders I see look strange with a stick to open and close the rings.

Are there any that look like a shortened version of the three-ring binders but

with two rings at the top and oriented like a notepad.

Here's what the Acco fasteners look like >>>> http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...t%3D18%26um%3D1

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Any office place like Office Depot or Staples will carry them.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

there are folders out there that use the same ACCO fastener system.. commonly used in legal offices.. likely the same that USCIS puts the papers in when they organize them...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Already have fasteners. Don't like the folders because if you have to remove one sheet in the middle you have to remove a lot of documents; it takes too long. Wish there were some 2-ring with the rings at the top, but that has the same document flexibility as a 3-ring binder. Contacted office depot catalog and they couldn't find it. Maybe it doesn't exist.

Timeline

I have seen a clipboard that uses two rings that may be the same distance... that may be the closest to what you are looking for snce the holes are at the top of the pages... but it has been many years since I have seen one of those... but may be worth a try to look

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline
I have seen a clipboard that uses two rings that may be the same distance... that may be the closest to what you are looking for snce the holes are at the top of the pages... but it has been many years since I have seen one of those... but may be worth a try to look

http://www.bizrate.com/clipboards/2-ring-clipboard/

1px.gif

Thanks. Wonder if they have something like that but in form of a binder for easy mobility and storage. Carrying

or storing documents on that clipboard will tend to result in curling since there is no front.

Timeline
Thanks. Wonder if they have something like that but in form of a binder for easy mobility and storage. Carrying

or storing documents on that clipboard will tend to result in curling since there is no front.

I used heavy paper as a cover and that would likely keep the front from curling.. or even a piece of plastic with holes drilled through for the rings...

This type?

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&...sa=N&tab=wi

I just bought a couple of them here in Vietnam the other day at Nguyen Van Cu Bookstore.

Not exactly. The one I'm looking should be be oriented like the photo from ihobb, but not as long and if the rings are spaced apart to fit documents with the standard two hole punch distance. For some reason unknown to me the colorful binders have the rings at the side; this is not correctly oriented for documents hole punched at the top.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Your docs are not going to stay in a binder. Just use the fasteners and put your bundle in a sturdy shipping type envelope or report folder.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Oh, I forgot to mention that the binder isn't for the visa process. I just wanted them to organize other paperwork at home, like tax returns, bank statements, financial documents, insurance... Binders aren't good for the visa process or taking to the interview, unless you only use them for organizing documents pre-interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.