joone745

Still waiting for IMBRA RFE :(

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Has anyone here still waiting for their IMBRA RFE. I filed my I-129F in the first week of June and got my NOA 3 weeks later. Still waiting to be touch or IMBRA RFE in the mail. I know CSC is slow but i'm getting impatient now.

MY TIMELINE

05-18-2006 went home to the Philippines to visit her

06-02-2006 sent out I-129F

06-24-2006 NOA1

09-13-2006 TOUCHED for the first time :)

09-19-2006 IMBRA RFE mailed by CSC

09-20-2006 TOUCHED

09-23-2006 IMBRA RFE received

09-25-2006 IMBRA RFE mailed overnight to CSC

09-29-2006 IMBRA RFE received by CSC

10-01-2006 TOUCHED

10-16-2006 APPROVED via email!!!!!! (136 days later)

10-20-2006 received NOA2 in the mail

11-01-2006 Manila received

03-02-2007 Medical

03-09-2007 Interview

03-16-2007 Visa in hand

03-23-2007 flight to SFO

05-04-2007 civil wedding

09-07-2007 AOS interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There are still a few people who filed the first part of June that havent gotten their RFE yet. Like anything else, CSC is terribly slow.

Just for an example, back in March prior to this whole IMBRA thing, NOA1s would typically be sent out within week of the center receiving the petition. Taking a month just for NOA1 is not unusual now. I would look for your IMBRA RFE in next couple of weeks.

Sorry to be bearer of bad news but just telling you what I have seen on the board.

I haven't got one either, but I'm on the fine line considering my receipt date is february 9th!

take care

Your timeline shows that your NOA1 date is march 10th not Feb 9th. If you had a NOA1 date of 9 Feb you wouldnt be getting an IMBRA RFE.

The bad news since your petition didnt get to CSC until late june you missed the processing of the first RFEs again I would think you should be seeing it in next few weeks.

June 05 Lisa and I fall in love

15 Mar 06 I-129F received at CSC NOA1

5 Aug 06 NOA2 after 143 days in CSC purgatory

20 Oct 06 Interview Date

16 Feb 07 Denial Letter received

12 Mar 07 Motion to reconsider submitted

10 Sep 07 Motion to Reconsider denied

9 May 08 Lisa and Married in United Kingdom

23 May 08 I-130 filed

Oct 08 NOA-2 received

May 7 09 Lisa's Interview I 601 filed

29 Jul 09 I-601 waiver approved

18 Aug 09 Passport to London Embassy

20 Aug 09 Tickets purchased for 10 Sep 09

WE HAVE FINALLY WON, OUR LONG AND HARD JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello,

Don't be too terribly alarmed. We submitted our I-129f to TSC on June 2nd. I received NOA-1 in mail on June 20th. When I checked online it said CSC received my packet on June 14th.

I still have not received the IMBRA RFE yet. I am hopeful that the next batch will be sent in early August and I will be part of that group. Try not to get too discouraged and tell her that you love her as often as you can. Keep communicating with her of the entire process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Has anyone here still waiting for their IMBRA RFE. I filed my I-129F in the first week of June and got my NOA 3 weeks later. Still waiting to be touch or IMBRA RFE in the mail. I know CSC is slow but i'm getting impatient now.

Unfortunately, it looks like this is going to try your patience since there are people who filed in March who have yet to receive their RFEs. But at least we see signs of life from CSC so they WILL get to you. I'd hang tight for another 4 weeks - the next batch should certainly be in the mail by the end of August.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.