tenderheartusa79

People from DOS is going to visit my fiancee's home !

31 posts in this topic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

DoS has called a few petitioners asking questions in recent months but an inspection/visit is not the norm.. I suspect as others that they are just looking to see if there is someone else living in the home...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I know it is rare and you guys are at your wits end already, but at least they are taking action on your case!

I think this might turn out to be a good thing and hopefully some freaking movement on your guys' case after this :thumbs: Good luck :)

Keep us posted

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
What happened to your other thread about the interview???? :unsure:

I couldn't find it either. I wanted to keep track to see if there was any progress.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hummm I can't find it either. What the heck happened to it??? :blink:

Sorry guys i deleted that topic !

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

No problem! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking it. Good luck Mohamed, you and your fiancee are still in our prayers.

Timeline

No problem! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking it. Good luck Mohamed, you and your fiancee are still in our prayers.

Thank you so much Tasha i really appreciate it .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
so what happened with the home visit? :blink:

Well some people from DOS went to my fiancee's home and they asked her so many many questions about me ,her self,her family,and about our relationship .

It was kinda long interview .and she asked them for the result at the end of that interview and they told her they are not the people who will give us the visa and its not their decision .and they will send a report about what happened at the interview to the USA embassy in Egypt .

SO there is noting more we can do .we will wait and see whats going to happen ?!

Mohamed

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Did she have a good feeling about the overall interview? Did they seem satisfied with her answers?

Good Luck!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well some people from DOS went to my fiancee's home and they asked her so many many questions about me ,her self,her family,and about our relationship .

It was kinda long interview .and she asked them for the result at the end of that interview and they told her they are not the people who will give us the visa and its not their decision .and they will send a report about what happened at the interview to the USA embassy in Egypt .

SO there is noting more we can do .we will wait and see whats going to happen ?!

Mohamed

wow, Mohamed, that must have been so stressful for her, and for you. I hope that they got everything they needed and that this will be the last step in your guys' process.

Timeline
Did she have a good feeling about the overall interview? Did they seem satisfied with her answers?

Good Luck!

Well she does not know ! sometimes she feels like she failed and sometimes she feels like she succeed .

She asked one of those people if she did good at that interview and he says yeah .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Mohamed

wow, Mohamed, that must have been so stressful for her, and for you. I hope that they got everything they needed and that this will be the last step in your guys' process.

Oh yeah it was very stressful for both of us .Espc it was very long interview '' about 3 hours!!! ''

I hope it will be the last step for us .What else they can do with us ?!!

I had 2 interviews and she had one which is so so rare to happen .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.