scandal

Why did Adolf Hitler hate the Jews?

44 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
You're forgetting that Hitler dismantled the constitution of the Weimar Republic with two pieces of national security legislation.

Trying to attribute tangible blame for historical events with disparate, complex causes is pretty futile imo. But then - you probably forgot that too. If indeed it occurred to you in the first place :P

The Weimar Republic was finished before Hitler had his enabling acts. Hitler never would gotten to close to power if it hadn't been for the Versailles Treaty destroying the German economy with hyperinflation.

I never claimed these were the sole reasons Hitler's rise to power. You give no indication you know anything the "complex" causes beyond claiming it. Some things don't change.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
hitler was a near genius with a manic personality and some delusional disorder. he was also clever enuf to capitalise upon the horrific situation the french had foisted upon germany in versaille. if any single nation is to blame for WW2 in europe, it is france, squarely.

RRRRRRRight. It was France declared the Anschluss on Austria, insisted upon the annexation of the Sudetenland in 1938, signed the secret Molotov-Ribbentrop pact with the USSR, and then launched a surprise blitzkrieg on Poland on Sept 1 1939 to initiate hostilities. Just my bad for somehow thinking that was the Third Reich. Poor Adolf was just soooo misunderstood. Kind of like you , I guess.

Of course, you're forgetting that France and the UK dictated harsh terms at Versailles that destroyed the Weimar Republic and France failed to react to the remilitarizing the Rhineland in 1936 would've ended Hitler's career.

I was responding to the comment that France was the "single nation" most to blame for starting WWII.

This is flat out preposterous. Sure, Germany was subjected to tough measures as part of Versailles - territorial concessions, demilitarized Rhineland, ban on maintaining an airforce or mechanized army, as well as monetary reparations. One can argue whether or not imposing these terms was wise policy by the Allies in 1919 - certainly the Allies in 1945 took a very different approach with the Marshall Plan.

Nonetheless, that does not excuse or change the fact that it was Germany - the Third Reich - that pursued hostile and overtly militaristic actions throughout the 1930s and threatened its neighbors, persecuted its domestic population, stripped them of their fundamental human rights, murdered them, and then proceeded to do the same throughout the countries of eastern and western Europe it successively attacked, conquered and occupied. Does anyone seriously doubt who it was that was responsible for the launch of WWII in Europe? Germany itself does not! Modern postwar Germany has taken responsibility for the war, for the Holocaust and persecution of civilians, for the war crimes of its Nazi leaders, and has continued to make reparations to survivors to the present day.

To suggest that France was the cause rather than Germany makes about as much sense as blaming "the system" when little Johnny goes off and does a drive by shooting. We don't (or shouldn't) excuse Johnny for his actions just because he had it tough growing up in the hood. And we don't (or shouldn't) excuse Nazi Germany for its actions just because the "system" (Versailles) gave them a "bad deal". It's kind of funny hearing otherwise defenders of personal responsibility and conservative law&order suggesting that France is guilty of starting WWII because it imposed Versailles and then didn't hold the ascending Nazis in check.

Oh, btw, Versailles didn't "destroy" the Weimar Republic. In fact it was the Paris Peace Conference (of which Versailles was one part) that created Weimar. It was our good friend Adolf that dismantled Weimar, to put it mildly, with the Reichstag fire and his brownshirts.

Filed: Timeline
It's kind of funny hearing otherwise defenders of personal responsibility and conservative law&order suggesting that France is guilty of starting WWII because it imposed Versailles and then didn't hold the ascending Nazis in check.

Some people only know what they read on Stormfront.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
WWI wasn't France's or Germany's fault. However, they both escalated the situation, as did other world powers like Great Britain, the United States and the Ottoman Empire. When the Central Powers lost WWI, Germany was held responsible (mostly because Germany did most of the damage) and the Treaty of Versailles destroyed Germany's economy, divided up previously owned areas and disallowed the formation of any military unit. This was the perfect catalyst for Hitler to unite Germany against the world and use Jews as Germany's scapegoat.

you need to read Francis March's History Of The World War. FM was a military historian, Ph D, and son of Gen Peyton March, Chief Of Staff Of The United States Army. FM wrote the official history in 1918. it is quite detailed, and i have a first edition copy. FM does not quite agree with you...

Well, that's great, but... there have been lots of different takes on WWI and WWII. I'd go by more than ONE source, if I were you. ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

stalin killed 5 if not more times as people as the nazis supposedly did. this topic is so beaten to death omg...enough with the jew bashing and the irrelevant, uninteresting,and stupid comments. thank you.

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Timeline
stalin killed 5 if not more times as people as the nazis supposedly did. this topic is so beaten to death omg...enough with the jew bashing and the irrelevant, uninteresting,and stupid comments. thank you.

While I agree this topic has become a "dead horse", I have to ask: what Jew bashing? If anything, this thread is bashing Hitler, not the Jews.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Stalin was a murderous #######. His regime was responsible for tens of millions of deaths.

Hitler was a murderous #######. His regime was responsible for tens of millions of deaths. There was absolutely nothing "supposed" about it.

Do you have evidence for the figure "5 if not more times" more? No, I didn't thinkk so.

This topic is beaten to death... thanks for your comments. Very informative.

Who's Jew bashing? I'm Jewish, and I don't think I "bashed" by posting the original article. I also didn't see any overtly "Jew bashing posts" in the responses, just some silliness about France being responsible for WWII.

If you don't think it's relevant or interesting , why don't you move along and play in another thread. Thank you.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hitler visits a lunatic asylum. The patients give the Hitler salute. As he passes down the line he comes across a man who isn't saluting.

"Why aren't you saluting like the others?" Hitler barks.

"Mein Führer, I'm the nurse," comes the answer. "I'm not crazy!"

Hitler and Göring are standing on top of Berlin's radio tower. Hitler says he wants to do something to cheer up the people of Berlin. "Why don't you just jump?" suggests Göring.

kickme.jpg

The Jews were hated from the trenches in WW1. Think:

"the Jews are sleeping with our women while we fight"

or

"The Jews are profiting from this war while we fight"

Read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany

http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Fall-Third-Reic...y/dp/0671728687

edit: Hitler fought in the trenches of WW1

Edited by John Galt

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Well, that's great, but... there have been lots of different takes on WWI and WWII. I'd go by more than ONE source, if I were you. ;)

history is written by the victors. the losers are all dead.

history written in the moment is of more value than that written decades later, with the burden of hindsight and social responsibility.

i have studied the question for 20 years, and have come to the same conclusions March did. if i still had every book i've read on this subject i could stack them upon your grave 13 feet deep.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
You're forgetting that Hitler dismantled the constitution of the Weimar Republic with two pieces of national security legislation.

Trying to attribute tangible blame for historical events with disparate, complex causes is pretty futile imo. But then - you probably forgot that too. If indeed it occurred to you in the first place :P

The Weimar Republic was finished before Hitler had his enabling acts. Hitler never would gotten to close to power if it hadn't been for the Versailles Treaty destroying the German economy with hyperinflation.

I never claimed these were the sole reasons Hitler's rise to power. You give no indication you know anything the "complex" causes beyond claiming it. Some things don't change.

Neither do you Dave - the response I posted was about as detailed as the usual dismissive bunch of patronisms you threw out in the previous post (hence my response) - but you do seem to buy into the idea that a major world event with numerous disparate causes can be reduced down to directing the finger of blame at the French and the British.

Timeline

history is written by the victors. the losers are all dead.

history written in the moment is of more value than that written decades later, with the burden of hindsight and social responsibility.

i have studied the question for 20 years, and have come to the same conclusions March did. if i still had every book i've read on this subject i could stack them upon your grave 13 feet deep.

I'm sure you could. Yes, history is written by the victors; however, I don't place one source, no matter how reputable it might be, as my sole area of information.

I still want to see other viewpoints and ideas. No matter how accurate and through March is, it's impossible for one person to cover everything on any subject. If it were, we'd have far fewer books in general, not just those related to history.

The invention by Riecker of Hitler having issues with a Jewish doctor "poisioning" his mum is analogous to a theory I heard in Calgary (from a Benali prof at UCalgary) about erstwhile India Defence Minister (he was deservedly given sack in 1962) VKK Menon. The prof presented the claim that Menon disliked the West due to having been verbally abused (due to his dark skin) during a visit to the US--but failed to take entirely that Menon had disliked West (specifically UK, but considered US as essentially similar) and held pro-communist views prior to Partition (and any trips outside of India).

Similarly, Riecker ignored completely the influence of 13 years of Alois Hitler's influence (Alois had vocally anti-Jewish and anti-Slavic views, and many bios of Hitler corroborate that Hitler picked up these from his dad) on his son to invent the theory which Haaretz quoted.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Neither do you Dave - the response I posted was about as detailed as the usual dismissive bunch of patronisms you threw out in the previous post (hence my response) - but you do seem to buy into the idea that a major world event with numerous disparate causes can be reduced down to directing the finger of blame at the French and the British.

Gee, you'd think "never claimed these were the sole reasons" would sink in for most people.

I don't really feel the need to rehash events in detail from nearly 80 years ago. My point was the allies made some serious mistakes in dealing with Germany post-WWI beginning before Hitler was ranting in beer halls. In no way did I ever say Hitler wasn't responsible for his actions as Scandal leapt to that conclusion.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011