SunDrop

2010 United Kingdom Interview Thread

1,877 posts in this topic

aawww look at all the good news today!! Well done guys that got approved today!

At this rate I don't think I'll get a date til March so I'm going to live vicariously through the rest of you :whistle:

I'm getting nervous!!

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
ooh, I almost forgot: My favorite interview checklist - it includes which things to copy.

Also, she's put pink dots next to the things which were needed at the interview, so those who came after knew what to focus on.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2864710

Just wanted to thank you for all the info you posted- it's brilliant and you've saved my fiance' and I alot of time and headaches.

Cheers!

Congratulations everyone!! :dance:

Called DOS again today and still no interview date...but I see David in a few weeks so that's okay :)

Naturalization

9/9: Mailed N-400 package off

9/11: Arrived at Dallas, TX

9/17: NOA

9/19: Check cashed

9/23: Received NOA

10/7: Text from USCIS on status update: Biometrics in the mail

10/9: Received Biometrics letter

10/29: Biometrics

10/31: In-line

2/16: Text from USCIS that Baltimore has scheduled an interview...finally!!

2/24: Interview letter received

3/24: Naturalization interview

Timeline
JUST HEARD FROM PHILL!!!! We are APPROVED! Please add a red twinkling star by our name!! I'm shaking I'm so excited!

lol I seen phill there, he was i868 if I remember correctly, he got approved about 10 minutes before me

still stuck in London :-( I now hate London, back to gatwick in 5 hours to check in for a 7th flight in 3 days, eventually 1 has to take off ... Right?

I'll write an interview review when I finally get home

lol I seen phill there, he was i868 if I remember correctly, he got approved about 10 minutes before me

still stuck in London :-( I now hate London, back to gatwick in 5 hours to check in for a 7th flight in 3 days, eventually 1 has to take off ... Right?

I'll write an interview review when I finally get home

LOL! I wondered if he'd see you there! Big, tall guy with a goatee. :D Ugh, sorry you're still stuck in London, that's terrible. :( Hope you can get a flight home soon!!

Well, we got NOA2 the other day. I'm pretty sure I'm jumping the gun (a bit of a wait yet until the interview), but I thought I'd establish myself in this thread! I'm looking forward to following everyone's progress. Congrats to all those who were already approved this year :star:

Edited by Leenie

Our naturalization timeline
1/12/2015 - Application sent to Phoenix service center by USPS priority mail

1/14/2015 - Package received in Phoenix

1/16/2015 - NOA date (hard copy received 1/22)

1/20/2015 - Check cashed

2/09/2015 - Biometrics

2/11/2015 - In line for interview

3/28/2015 - Hard copy interview notice received

4/29/2015 - Interview at Chicago field office - Approved!!!

5/22/2015 - Oath ceremony - Now a US citizen!!!!!!

Thank you, VisaJourney!!!!!

"Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love... It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."- Anonymous

an1cHsK0g000610MTNsc3wxMDAwOTk4c2F8V2Uga

Congrats!! Hopefully USCIS won't be a pest and will send your case file over straight away :)

Naturalization

9/9: Mailed N-400 package off

9/11: Arrived at Dallas, TX

9/17: NOA

9/19: Check cashed

9/23: Received NOA

10/7: Text from USCIS on status update: Biometrics in the mail

10/9: Received Biometrics letter

10/29: Biometrics

10/31: In-line

2/16: Text from USCIS that Baltimore has scheduled an interview...finally!!

2/24: Interview letter received

3/24: Naturalization interview

Well, we got NOA2 the other day. I'm pretty sure I'm jumping the gun (a bit of a wait yet until the interview), but I thought I'd establish myself in this thread! I'm looking forward to following everyone's progress. Congrats to all those who were already approved this year :star:

Congrats! Hope everything goes smoothly for you in the weeks to come!

Claire and I spent the evening writing up her interview review. Umm.... if you choose to read it, you might want to make sure you have a few minutes and bring a lunch. I had no idea how long it was until I read it after posting. :pop:

Check our Timeline

Hey i869, Phill told me you were the guy he chatted with today while waiting! He enjoyed talking with you! :)

Claire and I spent the evening writing up her interview review. Umm.... if you choose to read it, you might want to make sure you have a few minutes and bring a lunch. I had no idea how long it was until I read it after posting. :pop:

Oh no, the fingerprint machine wasn't working then either! :lol: Sounds like Claire had the same people Phill did. Glad she made it through the interview okay and got the approval!

Timeline
Hey i869, Phill told me you were the guy he chatted with today while waiting! He enjoyed talking with you! :)

Oh no, the fingerprint machine wasn't working then either! :lol: Sounds like Claire had the same people Phill did. Glad she made it through the interview okay and got the approval!

lol no i869 was White shirt and suit guy, I was asleep on other side i870, I kept an eye on all the i numbers coz waiting is fun!

I wasn't sure it was phill until I came on here and saw your pic

Got home from London this morning, only 18 hours late, some people had been waiting nearly 72 hours!

I'm never going to London for a visa again!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
January Interviews

K-1....Jewel-8...........................4th Jan 2010520715s54t2dwed4.gif

K-1....Claire and Troy.................5th Jan 2010520715s54t2dwed4.gif

K-1....lirwin2000........................5th Jan 2010520715s54t2dwed4.gif

K-1....laura00412........................7th Jan 2010520715s54t2dwed4.gif

K-1....beatlesrebel......................7th Jan 2010

K-1...Kimmy and PJ.....................8th Jan 2010

CR-1....NotworkSte.....................8th Jan 2010

K-1...amykathleen2005...............14th Jan 2010

K-1....FrostyMist.........................15th Jan 2010

CR-1....viol8torUK......................19th Jan 2010

K-1......TeamMoran.....................20th Jan 2010

K-1.......D_G..............................20th Jan 2010

K-1.....RUSSandRACHEL..............25th Jan 2010

CR-1.david'sgirl/Scotinmass........25th Jan 2010

K-1..........Nikki-UK.....................29th Jan 2010

February Interviews

K-1.........yorkshirerose22..........4th Feb 2010

K-1.........ajbe1986....................5th Feb 2010

CR-1.......Think~Pink.................10th Feb 2010

520715s54t2dwed4.gif= APPROVED

Approved and waiting for interview dates:

Justine+David

lesleysizeland

Andrew + Bethany

Can you put on my interview date, found out yesterday, K1 9th Feb for Sophie and Mike!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.