JelloShotGirl

why do Pinays

163 posts in this topic

To me a Man is the King of the Household, he makes the decision for the family and the woman should support his decisions....... :thumbs:

The man is the King of the Household indeed, but the woman is the Ace :whistle:

Marriage is not about leadership but PARTNERSHIP.

Agree...yes we are the ace with a joker.....

How bout that? :lol:

like my husband said..every desicion he made he always make sure i know and if its ok to me...love that hehehehe :lol:

battle_ax.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Do you not have a mind of your own to make decisions? Why should the man always make the decision and the woman should support it? That's kind of regressive thinking, if you ask me. Decisions regarding relationship/marriage/family should be a joint undertaking. What is marriage if not a partnership? I'd like to think men appreciate strong, opinionated, independent women, not a subserviant doormat.

And also to those men who were praising Pinays for remaining a virgin till 20 or 30 years of age: Did you do the same as well -- you know, remain virgin till you were in your 30s? Never had premarital sex? If yes, then good for you. If NOT, it's seems a tad unfair to denigrate (by default, American women) or praise (chaste and virtuous Pinays) for their choices.

Just my two cents. Not looking for arguments.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

I am American Girl, I married my husband who is from Philippines. It just turned out that way. I didnt go" looking" for a foreign guy.....we just met eachother I never thought I would marry a foreign guy or an Asian guy, it just happened. .........its called LOVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Same thing with you, the only difference is that my husband's the USC. It wasn't pre-meditated with us. He just happened to be a USC. Had he been of any other ethnicity, I'd still choose him and marry him, it's for the person that he is and not for anything else.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Do you not have a mind of your own to make decisions?

yes,of course

Why should the man always make the decision and the woman should support it?

i dont know about the "always"

but

thats why your married..supporting each others decision...what will gonna happen if every thing is not agreeable...where is partnership in there?

thats why theres communication for you and your husband to talk about the situation..

That's kind of regressive thinking, if you ask me. Decisions regarding relationship/marriage/family should be a joint undertaking. What is marriage if not a partnership? I'd like to think men appreciate strong, opinionated, independent women, not a subserviant doormat.

And also to those men who were praising Pinays for remaining a virgin till 20 or 30 years of age: Did you do the same as well -- you know, remain virgin till you were in your 30s? Never had premarital sex? If yes, then good for you. If NOT, it's seems a tad unfair to denigrate (by default, American women) or praise (chaste and virtuous Pinays) for their choices.

agree with this one..

(do not impose us to a virgin whe you man are not)

Just my two cents. Not looking for arguments.

Same here :D

Edited by mariposang_gala

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

And to answer the OP's question...Why did I marry MY white guy?

1st, I want to improve my clan's genes and I know for a fact that a combination of white and brown produces beautiful babies.

2nd, I didn't only find a white guy in my man BUT a soulmate, bestfriend and all.

3rd, we're on the same intellectual level, thus communication is never a problem between us.

4th, we're partners in crime. We can do silly, crazy things but it's always a mutual decision. There's no leader between the 2 of us, just partners. We find joy caring, loving and serving each other. And when I say each other, I mean it. It's not only one way...

I second the motion!

-P

However, there IS a difference when it comes to relationships. In general (and there ARE exceptions) white women in the USA have never experienced true hardship. They do not really understand the concept of community and relationships. They often do not appreciate discipline and sacrifice and are very materialistic. They are focused on careers and a new car - not on a husband and family. I am not even saying this is all bad - just reality. But they tend to be spoiled and driven by their careers. Relationships are a distant second for many. Consequently, it is hard for men who want a more traditional marriage and relationship to find a woman in the USA that meets their needs.

I will use you as example with my apologies. I initially thought your login name was a bit strange for a filipina. Now I see that you are not from the Philippines and it makes more sense to me. In fact, no filipina would use a name like that. They are too discrete, honorable and conservative. If that does not make sense to you then you really do not understand what a filipina is. What do you imagine that most people think when they read your login name? Immediately, I discounted as someone only interested in partying and selfish physical/material pleasures - someone who does not really understand relationships and the importance of family and relationships. That is absolutely typical for most women in the USA and is exactly why most of us appreciate the values, beauty (physical and otherwise) and unconditional love we found in the Philippines.

I nominate this for Post of the Year

Amazing Post, very well stated...............

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

I can't really speak for her although I know the reasons she was interested in meeting a "white guy". As for me, I looked for a filipina because Hopp told me too ;)

-USCIS-

COMPLETED - March 9th, 2010

-NVC-

CASE COMPLETE - April 2nd, 2010

-INTERVIEW-

APPROVED - May 18th, 2010

POE - Detroit, June 11th, 2010

GREEN CARD - July 21st, 2010

SS CARD - August 13th, 2010

-ROC-

I-751 Sent March 23rd, 2012

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Biometrics Appt. April 27th, 2012

Bio done early - April 18th, 2012

ROC Approved - September 12, 2012

10 Year GC - September 17, 2012

this question has been asked many times here in VJ all those thread ended up being closed :unsure:

No more! We got Charles! to protect us. he he he!

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Rumor has it American "White" Man has large Sex Organ

That's probably one key reasons

Do you think so??????????????

Not really know how to compare.... :whistle:

but I heard rumors that BRAZILIAN men put American men to shame in that regard.. :devil: :devil:

Them rumors ain't true. Mexicans are numero uno! :star:

You mean uno pulgada?

Hokey Smoke!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
this question has been asked many times here in VJ all those thread ended up being closed :unsure:

a bit of prudence on the part of the posters goes a long ways to keeping it open. get out of hand and this topic can wind up in the locked pile just like many before it.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

a bit of prudence on the part of the posters goes a long ways to keeping it open. get out of hand and this topic can wind up in the locked pile just like many before it.

:whistle:

why do Pinays, Marry a White Guy?

I don't know. I married a Californian: It's the cheese! :star:

Hokey Smoke!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Rumor has it American "White" Man has large Sex Organ

That's probably one key reasons

Do you think so??????????????

Not really know how to compare.... :whistle:

but I heard rumors that BRAZILIAN men put American men to shame in that regard.. :devil: :devil:

Them rumors ain't true. Mexicans are numero uno! :star:

You mean uno pulgada?

¡Señora, diez pulgadas por lo menos! :whistle:

tex-mex.jpg

I can't really speak for her although I know the reasons she was interested in meeting a "white guy". As for me, I looked for a filipina because Hopp told me too ;)

Glad it worked out for you, Bro. And congratz on the marriage. My girl is coming home to me, soon.

I am American Girl, I married my husband who is from Philippines. It just turned out that way. I didnt go" looking" for a foreign guy.....we just met eachother I never thought I would marry a foreign guy or an Asian guy, it just happened. .........its called LOVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok I will weigh in here. I too married a Pinay by accident and purely for love. So, I commend you for your answer and I hope you have the love of your lifetime. I was not looking for a filapina, nor ever expected to marry someone like her. But here I am and I am very happy.

With regard to white women I have married, dated and worked with lots of white women in the USA and I have the utmost respect for them. I work daily with white women in my office who are brilliant and professional and very talented. These women are beautiful, smart, sexy and intelligent - and very successful.

However, there IS a difference when it comes to relationships. In general (and there ARE exceptions) white women in the USA have never experienced true hardship. They do not really understand the concept of community and relationships. They often do not appreciate discipline and sacrifice and are very materialistic. They are focused on careers and a new car - not on a husband and family. I am not even saying this is all bad - just reality. But they tend to be spoiled and driven by their careers. Relationships are a distant second for many. Consequently, it is hard for men who want a more traditional marriage and relationship to find a woman in the USA that meets their needs.

I will use you as example with my apologies. I initially thought your login name was a bit strange for a filipina. Now I see that you are not from the Philippines and it makes more sense to me. In fact, no filipina would use a name like that. They are too discrete, honorable and conservative. If that does not make sense to you then you really do not understand what a filipina is. What do you imagine that most people think when they read your login name? Immediately, I discounted as someone only interested in partying and selfish physical/material pleasures - someone who does not really understand relationships and the importance of family and relationships. That is absolutely typical for most women in the USA and is exactly why most of us appreciate the values, beauty (physical and otherwise) and unconditional love we found in the Philippines.

Thank you for your answer. What you have seen is exactly what I have noticed in American women. I am 57 and never married. Why have I never married? I have never married for mainly the exact reasons you have outlined. I think American men like and want a wife for a solid relationship. I think also here in America we are suffering from I want what I want and I want someone to give it to me, but I do not want to give anything in return.

Dale

Dale, the post is one of the best I have ever seen in this section.

But in America, American woman has been put up on a pedestal and worhipped. The Family Court and Divorce court is so lopsided toward woman.

I see it all the time, Even the fat and ugly woman get attention from American Men. If your fat or ugly in PI, then your gonna get the bottom of the barrel when it comes to a partner.

I have a few friends in USA that are married with kids and thier wives are big as house, Bitchy and very demanding. One in particular went to a lawyer to start divorce procedures and after finding out how much child support he would be paying each month he has decided to ride it out until the kids get 18 years old.

To me a Man is the King of the Household, he makes the decision for the family and the woman should support his decisions.......

[/b

I must say I am very lucky because even the smallest thing, my husband will ask for my opinion and he will not decide ANYTHING until he hears me out and most of the time.....he listens to me :) That is what I call respect.

Edited by jom

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Ok I will weigh in here. I too married a Pinay by accident and purely for love. So, I commend you for your answer and I hope you have the love of your lifetime. I was not looking for a filapina, nor ever expected to marry someone like her. But here I am and I am very happy.

With regard to white women I have married, dated and worked with lots of white women in the USA and I have the utmost respect for them. I work daily with white women in my office who are brilliant and professional and very talented. These women are beautiful, smart, sexy and intelligent - and very successful.

Thank you for your answer. What you have seen is exactly what I have noticed in American women. I am 57 and never married. Why have I never married? I have never married for mainly the exact reasons you have outlined. I think American men like and want a wife for a solid relationship. I think also here in America we are suffering from I want what I want and I want someone to give it to me, but I do not want to give anything in return.

Dale

Dale, the post is one of the best I have ever seen in this section.

But in America, American woman has been put up on a pedestal and worhipped. The Family Court and Divorce court is so lopsided toward woman.

I see it all the time, Even the fat and ugly woman get attention from American Men. If your fat or ugly in PI, then your gonna get the bottom of the barrel when it comes to a partner.

I have a few friends in USA that are married with kids and thier wives are big as house, Bitchy and very demanding. One in particular went to a lawyer to start divorce procedures and after finding out how much child support he would be paying each month he has decided to ride it out until the kids get 18 years old.

To me a Man is the King of the Household, he makes the decision for the family and the woman should support his decisions.......

[/b

I must say I am very lucky because even the smallest thing, my husband will ask for my opinion and he will not decide ANYTHING until he hears me out and most of the time.....he listens to me :) That is what I call respect.

PussyWhipped2.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.