♥Muslimqueen♥

NVC December 2009 Edition

799 posts in this topic

Thank you very much to all the greetings here for my LOG IN FAILED. I do hope I can get January interview. Wish me Luck guyz.. GOD BLESS and GOODLUCK

WX7PaYmN8bA

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello Guyz I am so happy today after for waiting so long answered prayer. GOD IS GOOD.

Sign In Failed

•Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

Yay Myracle!!! I am soo happy for you!!! :dance::dance::dance:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Can anyone help me with my last questions for my

(AOS)

Ok thanks for your help everyone I have everything done but I still do not know what to do for #24

for A. i put 0

B I put None (is that ok)

For C i put 0

But for D and E i have no idea

And for #25 i dont know also. i know i have to write a letter but what box do i check?

I just write a letter would something along these lines be good?

I have not included Tax returns or Employement Information for my (AOS) Because i have never been employed nor have i ever Filed for taxes, However My joint sponser has Incuded all tax returns, Emplyment Information, Ect Along with his (AOS) which is Enclosed along with this letter.

Also My hubby lives in Jordan so he dose not have a "Real" address like it just

TURMOSAYA, RAMALLAH

WEST BANK

ISRAEL

So is that the address i put Were it asks me for his address on the

(AOS) cuz then it asks for city, state and country. So it would be like just repeating info.

And also they wont deney me cuz i dont work and cant provide Tax returns. My co-sponser can so it should be fine correct? My co-sponser is sending the packet on wensday so ill prob send it thursday or friday so im getting nerves that ill do something wrong.

Also the address i put for my hubby is not were they send the case when i get a file complete correct? They send it to to Jordan ebasy? I did not give them that address i think they already have it correct?

Sorry for all the questions but the CO-sponser is sending me His (AOS) tommaorw so i wanna be ready to send it by thursday.

Edited by Muslimqueen

02-14-10: Medical exam (Passed)

03-17-10: Interview (Approved But Pending AP.)

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

12-01-10: Husband Sends In Passport Via Aramex

12-11-10: Husband Picks Up Visa

12-14-10: Flight Booked

12-22-10: USA Entry[/color]

02-20-11

02-27-11

"Still Together,even after rough times."~muslimqueen

Hello Guyz I am so happy today after for waiting so long answered prayer. GOD IS GOOD.

Sign In Failed

•Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

Oh, Hello And_Sam long time no see lol :star:

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

02-20-11

02-27-11

For those who have already sent there (AOS) do we have to make a copy to sent to my hubby? And did you guy include a cover sheet saying whats inside?

Thanks again.

02-20-11

02-27-11

Timeline

(AOS)

Ok thanks for your help everyone I have everything done but I still do not know what to do for #24

for A. i put 0

For C i put 0

And for #25 i dont know also. i know i have to write a letter but what box do i check?

I have not included Tax returns or Employement Information for my (AOS) Because i have never been employed nor have i ever Filed for taxes, However My joint sponser has Incuded all tax returns, Emplyment Information, Ect Along with his (AOS) which is Enclosed along with this letter.

TURMOSAYA, RAMALLAH

WEST BANK

ISRAEL

(AOS) cuz then it asks for city, state and country. So it would be like just repeating info.

And also they wont deney me cuz i dont work and cant provide Tax returns. My co-sponser can so it should be fine correct? My co-sponser is sending the packet on wensday so ill prob send it thursday or friday so im getting nerves that ill do something wrong.

Also the address i put for my hubby is not were they send the case when i get a file complete correct? They send it to to Jordan ebasy? I did not give them that address i think they already have it correct?

Sorry for all the questions but the CO-sponser is sending me His (AOS) tommaorw so i wanna be ready to send it by thursday.

Hi MQ, I was reading up on the pages and also of your questions!

ok on #24 since you are putting 0 down for the answers you should leave number D and E blank.

As for #25, you can either leave blank or put on there see attached letter, because you need to include the letter explaining that you don't work, or have had worked in the past.

Your husbands address will be fine. My husband's address is the same. No street address, just basically a location and I put just that on the paperwork because when I mail him something he gets it just fine.

You should make sure to include a cover letter along with your paperwork so that way you can place the letter you need to write to explain all your finances, also the co-sponsor information and paperwork.

Don't worry they won't send anything to your husband that they don't send to you also..Most of the time they send emails anyways.

Make copies of EVERYTHING you send in fact make 2. One for your records and send the other to your husband so he will have a copy of it all to take to the interview!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Sign In Failed

Thank you And_Sam. How many days the AVR going to change to state that my case is complete? I'm so excited and hoping to get interview by January. :star::star::star:

WX7PaYmN8bA

Timeline

Sign In Failed

Thank you And_Sam. How many days the AVR going to change to state that my case is complete? I'm so excited and hoping to get interview by January. :star::star::star:

I couldn't log in on last Thursday and by Friday morning the AVR stated that the case was complete!

I called the NVC today and talked to an OP. She confirmed that our case was complete and now they are waiting to schedule the interview. So I said to her oh that will be next month before they schedule interviews? She stated "we schedule interviews the 2nd week of every month (like we didnt' know that!) So it looks like we should be getting February interviews!! :thumbs:

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Thank you very much to all the greetings here for my LOG IN FAILED. I do hope I can get January interview. Wish me Luck guyz.. GOD BLESS and GOODLUCK

Hello Myracle,

Congratulations on your Log In Failed! I hope we can have interview on February! Looking forward for Case Complete this month or early next month!

I-130 Journey:

05-28-09: Sent the I-130 Package

06-02-09: Chicago Lockbox received the package

06-08-09: CSC received the package

06-13-09: NOA1 received

10-19-09: Hubby's second visit in the Philippines

11-10-09: Hubby's flight back to USA

11-13-09: Approval notice sent via SMS and email

NVC Journey:

11-19-09: Case number assigned

11-30-09: AOS bill and DS 3032 from NVC received

12-01-09: DS-3032 returned via email

12-03-09: DS-3032 hardcopy sent via FEDEX

12-05-09: Paid AOS BILL

12-07-09: DS 3032 hardcopy received by J. Desmond

12-15-09: IV BILL generated

12-19-09: Paid IV BILL

12-22-09: Sent AOS package

12-23-09: AOS package received by J. Desmond

12-23-09: DS 230 package sent

12-24-09: DS 230 received by ------

12-29-09: per AVR, NVC received the documents and under review

01-07-10: Sign in Failed and Case Completed

01-11-10: Interview assigned

01-14-10: First day of Medical Exam

01-15-10: Second Day of Medical Exam (Passed with Abbie) YAY!!!

02-15-10: Hubby will be here @ 5:25 AM!!!!!! Yipppeeee!!!!

INTERVIEW DATE: FEBRUARY 16, 2010 @ 8:30am

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

congrats andrea, that is what you have been saying you wanted, february :)

i was saying i wanted the first week of january, and that is what we got, the first day the embassy is opened after new year's :dance:

i am a firm believer that you can have whatever you say.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

congrats andrea, that is what you have been saying you wanted, february :)

i was saying i wanted the first week of january, and that is what we got, the first day the embassy is opened after new year's :dance:

i am a firm believer that you can have whatever you say.

Hello Ms. K,

congratulatons on your Interview date! in a few days, your husband can get the visa and will be together soon!

I-130 Journey:

05-28-09: Sent the I-130 Package

06-02-09: Chicago Lockbox received the package

06-08-09: CSC received the package

06-13-09: NOA1 received

10-19-09: Hubby's second visit in the Philippines

11-10-09: Hubby's flight back to USA

11-13-09: Approval notice sent via SMS and email

NVC Journey:

11-19-09: Case number assigned

11-30-09: AOS bill and DS 3032 from NVC received

12-01-09: DS-3032 returned via email

12-03-09: DS-3032 hardcopy sent via FEDEX

12-05-09: Paid AOS BILL

12-07-09: DS 3032 hardcopy received by J. Desmond

12-15-09: IV BILL generated

12-19-09: Paid IV BILL

12-22-09: Sent AOS package

12-23-09: AOS package received by J. Desmond

12-23-09: DS 230 package sent

12-24-09: DS 230 received by ------

12-29-09: per AVR, NVC received the documents and under review

01-07-10: Sign in Failed and Case Completed

01-11-10: Interview assigned

01-14-10: First day of Medical Exam

01-15-10: Second Day of Medical Exam (Passed with Abbie) YAY!!!

02-15-10: Hubby will be here @ 5:25 AM!!!!!! Yipppeeee!!!!

INTERVIEW DATE: FEBRUARY 16, 2010 @ 8:30am

(AOS)

for A. i put 0

For C i put 0

TURMOSAYA, RAMALLAH

WEST BANK

ISRAEL

ok on #24 since you are putting 0 down for the answers you should leave number D and E blank.

Oh for 24 i put my hubbys name on D, so i should remove that?

As for #25, you can either leave blank or put on there see attached letter, because you need to include the letter explaining that you don't work, or have had worked in the past.

Your husbands address will be fine. My husband's address is the same. No street address, just basically a location and I put just that on the paperwork because when I mail him something he gets it just fine.

You should make sure to include a cover letter along with your paperwork so that way you can place the letter you need to write to explain all your finances, also the co-sponsor information and paperwork.

Just like the Example on the wiki page, were i just put Whats in the packet in order?

Don't worry they won't send anything to your husband that they don't send to you also..Most of the time they send emails anyways.

Yah i mean the final Case like when they send it to the Embasy In Jordon, They wont send it to my hubbys address, they send it to the embasy correct? And they already have the address or do i have to give it to them?

Make copies of EVERYTHING you send in fact make 2. One for your records and send the other to your husband so he will have a copy of it all to take to the interview!!

I Did not make a copy of the Original I-130 or the DS-3032 is that fine?

And so i have to make copys of the check stubs and eveything?

And_Sam i had some more questions about your answers so i just editied the Quote my Questions are in Bold.

Edited by Muslimqueen

02-20-11

02-27-11

Sign In Failed

I couldn't log in on last Thursday and by Friday morning the AVR stated that the case was complete!

I called the NVC today and talked to an OP. She confirmed that our case was complete and now they are waiting to schedule the interview. So I said to her oh that will be next month before they schedule interviews? She stated "we schedule interviews the 2nd week of every month (like we didnt' know that!) So it looks like we should be getting February interviews!! :thumbs:

Also And_Sam what month did you say you got married on?

02-20-11

02-27-11

Thank you And_Sam for your respond to my question. I appreciated it really. Now we going to wait for our interview. Let me know if you got your interview. GOOD LUCK :dance::dance:

Hello Metro, Thank you for the greetings yeah soon you going to be case complete like us. I keep you in my prayers. Just be patience and have faith. GOD is GOOD all the time.

WX7PaYmN8bA

Timeline

(AOS)

for A. i put 0

For C i put 0

TURMOSAYA, RAMALLAH

WEST BANK

ISRAEL

Oh for 24 i put my hubbys name on D, so i should remove that?Dont put your husband's name on D..that is only if you are using any income FROM him.

Just like the Example on the wiki page, were i just put Whats in the packet in order?you can use the example page to go by but put in order the papers that you have...for example your 864 form, your letter explaining you are not employed and have not worked, your cosponsor 864 with supporting documents etc...

Yah i mean the final Case like when they send it to the Embasy In Jordon, They wont send it to my hubbys address, they send it to the embasy correct? And they already have the address or do i have to give it to them?they will send all the documents straight to the embassy, just make sure your husband has copies of EVERYTHING you mail in. Just to be safe...

I Did not make a copy of the Original I-130 or the DS-3032 is that fine?You should have but it should be fine

And so i have to make copys of the check stubs and eveything?

yes..make copies of all the papers you send to the NVC

And_Sam i had some more questions about your answers so i just editied the Quote my Questions are in Bold.

We got married on June 7th...

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.