*Maureen*

WEDNESDAY

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

YAY! It's Wednesday! (F)

Only a few more hours and I'm off to clean the house and get our last minute shopping done! Fun times! :P

Wish me luck on my fooking turkey cooking skillzzz :devil: If I post this weekend about pizza rolls...ya'll will know what happened! :P

Anywhoooo! Wishing you all a wonderful holiday and happy happy Turkey day with your families! I'm truly thankful for all we have and blessed with so many wonderful friends and family! Thank god for it all (F)

Laterzzz!!! :dance:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, Annie! I'm sure the pizza rolls will not be needed but you could always use them as appetizers. :D

I absolutely love those pics of the babies. I LOVE the curls! So adorable!

:luv: Aww thank you! The photographer did a really great job at capturing them even when they were on the RUN that whole day and not in "photo" moods! :P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
YAY! It's Wednesday! (F)

Wish me luck on my fooking turkey cooking skillzzz :devil: If I post this weekend about pizza rolls...ya'll will know what happened! :P

Hey Mena~ Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving eve ! I'll be stopping after work to pick up the hot-buttered rum fixins. I buy this gourmet mix every year made with real ice cream then add the Captain Morgan's spiced Rum :thumbs:

Annie ~ Tips for the turkey. Slather the breast liberally with olive oil then a little butter. This will give you awesome basting juices a flavorful gravy base. Call me if you need help...

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Woot! Yay for short weeks! I also got up and did my exercises...did me some Gilad on FitTV bright and early. Not such a bright sunshiney day here but I feel great! :dancing:

Hey M4M....did you finish up that knitting project you were working on?

GILAD is da man!!! :thumbs:

I started out my healthy lifestyle with Gilad.

I worked out at home for a few years after my first born before I decided to hit the gym

ok peeps the dinner is on for the normal time :dance:

I just can't wait to get the heck outta here

Henna Rose, howz the boy doing?

I know! I love Gilad! He's so peppy, lol. He looks amazing for his age. My mom used to workout to his vids when I was a teenager 20 yrs ago! He never gets old. The #######! :D

Woot! Yay for short weeks! I also got up and did my exercises...did me some Gilad on FitTV bright and early. Not such a bright sunshiney day here but I feel great! :dancing:

Hey M4M....did you finish up that knitting project you were working on?

GILAD is da man!!! :thumbs:

I started out my healthy lifestyle with Gilad.

I worked out at home for a few years after my first born before I decided to hit the gym

ok peeps the dinner is on for the normal time :dance:

I just can't wait to get the heck outta here

Henna Rose, howz the boy doing?

YAY! It's Wednesday! (F)

Hey Mena~ Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving eve ! I'll be stopping after work to pick up the hot-buttered rum fixins. I buy this gourmet mix every year made with real ice cream then add the Captain Morgan's spiced Rum :thumbs:

Annie ~ Tips for the turkey. Slather the breast liberally with olive oil then a little butter. This will give you awesome basting juices a flavorful gravy base. Call me if you need help...

Awww! Thank you Henna!! (F) Don't be surprised if I'm on the phone crying :P JK!

YAY! It's Wednesday! (F)

I didn't know about the butter

but I definitely rubbed the bird with some oil :devil:

i also used a new combo of herbs which I hadn't before

sage

thyme

rosemary

i cant wait to get home and taste it! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Definitely had a HUGE scare this morning. Adam was off work last night and woke up around 4am and went online looking at some sales. He decided he wanted to go to my Walmart to see what sales they had, and buy something. He was running out of gas so he stopped at a gas station about 3 miles from my walmart around 5:30am He was the only person pumping gas but there was a car parked up front with two guys. Once he started pumping his gas the guys left their car and went over to him while he was pumping gas, didnt speak to him but kept circling his car and staring at him. He jumped into his car and they went around to the gas tank lid and flipped it open for whatever the reason but Adam didnt get out his car he took off. He called me right after that bcz he still wanted to go into my store, I was freaked out by that.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Definitely had a HUGE scare this morning. Adam was off work last night and woke up around 4am and went online looking at some sales. He decided he wanted to go to my Walmart to see what sales they had, and buy something. He was running out of gas so he stopped at a gas station about 3 miles from my walmart around 5:30am He was the only person pumping gas but there was a car parked up front with two guys. Once he started pumping his gas the guys left their car and went over to him while he was pumping gas, didnt speak to him but kept circling his car and staring at him. He jumped into his car and they went around to the gas tank lid and flipped it open for whatever the reason but Adam didnt get out his car he took off. He called me right after that bcz he still wanted to go into my store, I was freaked out by that.

OMG, That is really scarey. I would have been freaked out too! I am glad that he is ok.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

OMG..Tamara...thank god he's ok. How scary :( Tell him no more trips to the stores in the middle of the night!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.