Henia

Algerian victory

117 posts in this topic

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the thread is about the Algerian victory, a French channel video about the victory and celebrations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jroMDY4jYNI

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
1-2-3 Viva L'Algerie!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

algeria.gif

babyonboard.jpg

Congrats Henia! Inshaallah, the baby will be here soon.

Take care,

Meriem (F)

omg is this the world cup? i love watching that let me know please

06/09/09. - I-130 sent to csc

06/18/09 . - Noa1 ( touched )

08/27/09 .- I-130 approved ( got so excited )

08/14/09. - Nvc assigned case #( after 12 long days)

08/17/09 - Ds 3032 emailed to hubby , ( Aos fee bill generated and paid )

08/18/09 - hubby emailed back ds3032

08/22/09 - Aos showed" paid "

08/22/09- IV bill generated ( and paid)

08/23/09- Ds 3032 accepted

08/24/09 -IV bill showed "paid"

08/25/09- Aos overnight

08/28/09- 864 got to nvc

10/01/09- hubby sent ds230

10/06/09- Rfe(grrrrr)

10/08/09 - resend -864

10/09/09- 230 got accepted

10/19/09 - LOG IN FAIL, FAIL,FAIL,FAIL,FAIL ( i did not even know what was going on !!!!!) MY BODY JUST FROZE IN FRONT OF THEPC !!!!

10/20/09- It is "official " per op "case complete" OMG !!!!

11/02/09- INTERVIEW date assigned , email received from nvc (Thankyou ! thankyou ! thankyou ! god!!!!!!! thankyou every one

in vj) (total of 35 working days in nvc)

11/04/09- package left nvc

11/16/09- Medical done and waiting for result

12/10/09- VISA APPROVED (slip given appointment for tuesday to pick up passport )

12/15/09- VISA ON HAND ( praise god )

02/01/10 - POE

03/02/10- Green card arrived

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Since the thread is about the Algerian victory, a French channel video about the victory and celebrations:

That was an excellent video, thank you for posting it. Look at the Algerian fans in the stadium. All you see is the Algerian colors. Fans wearing, the green, red and white everywhere. In the video where the men are showing knives, I did not see any Algerian colors anywhere. Where did they find this video and who are those people?

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Timeline

That was an excellent video, thank you for posting it. Look at the Algerian fans in the stadium. All you see is the Algerian colors. Fans wearing, the green, red and white everywhere. In the video where the men are showing knives, I did not see any Algerian colors anywhere. Where did they find this video and who are those people?

Meriem (F)

It is a nice video showing celebrations. However, apples and oranges, as I'm not sure what it has to do with confirming or denying the twisted media stories out there. Not that any other videos posted did that either.

Typically angry mobs out to cause harm in a majority of situations don't remember to put on their sports jerseys or country colors before heading out. :unsure:

Hey, but who knows, maybe those men holding knives are Egyptians posing as Algerians, right? :P This could be fun...we could come up with conspiracy theories all day/night long.

If I sound a bit smart a$$y...I'm really not. I'm just exhausted by the same old cultural/country olympics when it comes to sensative subjects like this. The reality is no one wins when innocent people get hurt.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline

Meriem (F)

It is a nice video showing celebrations. However, apples and oranges, as I'm not sure what it has to do with confirming or denying the twisted media stories out there. Not that any other videos posted did that either.

Typically angry mobs out to cause harm in a majority of situations don't remember to put on their sports jerseys or country colors before heading out. :unsure:

Hey, but who knows, maybe those men holding knives are Egyptians posing as Algerians, right? :P This could be fun...we could come up with conspiracy theories all day/night long.

If I sound a bit smart a$$y...I'm really not. I'm just exhausted by the same old cultural/country olympics when it comes to sensative subjects like this. The reality is no one wins when innocent people get hurt.

:thumbs::thumbs:

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Meriem (F)

They are saying that the men with knives were in the stadium during the game. I find that hard to believe for the reason I stated. Not one of them are wearing Algerian colors. In the video that oldahmed posted,there is a sea of green, white, and red. So you tell me, Did they have this one section reserved for the men waving knives that just happen not be in Algerian colors? Come on, hard to believe, dont ya think? I am not saying they are not Algerian, I am saying it did'nt happen during the game.

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Timeline

Meriem (F)

They are saying that the men with knives were in the stadium during the game. I find that hard to believe for the reason I stated. Not one of them are wearing Algerian colors. In the video that oldahmed posted,there is a sea of green, white, and red. So you tell me, Did they have this one section reserved for the men waving knives that just happen not be in Algerian colors? Come on, hard to believe, dont ya think? I am not saying they are not Algerian, I am saying it did'nt happen during the game.

Meriem (F)

Honestly, I find it all hard to believe. I think they have a knife section at Yankee stadium. :P

Please be mindful of your words, specifically words that have a disrespectful meaning in another language dialect.

Regards,

William,VJ Moderation.

Offensive posts removed. Again, please be careful to not offend others with "harsh slang".

Thanks and Regards,

William.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I wonder why there is so much insistence that what happend to the Algerian national team is fake BUT everything that makes Algerians look bad is real.

I think they're all a bunch of nutjobs. It's just a dang game.

Also, can Hotguy please tell me where in the Quran it says that Egyptians are the best warriors? It's mentioned so many times in this thread and I'd really like to see it.

i did not mention that .and its not in Qura'an .the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) says Egyptian soldiers are the best soldiers on earth .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sure cause Algerian people can not speak Arabic LOL. '' they are Arab but they cant speak Arabic'' so the news supposed to be in french . but i wonder if you watched the same french channel when they were talking about what Algerian did in France after they lost the match in Egypt !!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.