maisflocon

Errors in G-325A

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Eh, I'm also curious about this. I made a silly, minor error on my G325A which I will correct on my DS 230.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yea correct at the interview, I made a mistake on my husbands address on the DS-230 and all they did was change it themselfs. I brought it up come interview time and the lady at the window giggled and said she saw the mistake and changed it for me then showed me the paper with the correction.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

There are some errors with addresses/dates of residence since 16 in my wife's G-325A (Beneficiary) for our CR-1 application. The addresses and dates are correct in DS-230. Should we correct this during the interview?

At the time of interview, the petitioner will present all the forms... address should be correct there.. My fiancee had a problem.. not with the address but with the name. The embassy informed her to make sure all her forms are correct..

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
At the time of interview, the petitioner will present all the forms... address should be correct there.. My fiancee had a problem.. not with the address but with the name. The embassy informed her to make sure all her forms are correct..

At the time of the interview, in Canada anyway, the petitioner does not present any forms (for the IR1 or CR1 visa). The consulate already has the forms, which have been submitted to NVC prior to the interview.

I think perhaps you are confusing this with a K visa or a direct consular filer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.