Monday

31 posts in this topic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Another Monday ( Blah!!) i wish we could fast forward to Friday!

We did our grocery shopping yesterday and i bought some egg rolls and was planning on to have those yesterday for lunch and as I was about to open the package, i saw the expiration date- 1/29/09 :angry: so it looks like i have to make a trip back to the store and get a refund.

They have these delicious chicken spring rolls at Costco...You just made me think of them and its lunch time ... HUNGRY! :devil: (even the expired part of your story will not destroy my hunger!!! :P )

Another Monday ( Blah!!) i wish we could fast forward to Friday!

We did our grocery shopping yesterday and i bought some egg rolls and was planning on to have those yesterday for lunch and as I was about to open the package, i saw the expiration date- 1/29/09 :angry: so it looks like i have to make a trip back to the store and get a refund.

They have these delicious chicken spring rolls at Costco...You just made me think of them and its lunch time ... HUNGRY! :devil: (even the expired part of your story will not destroy my hunger!!! :P )

Happy Monday, new week, what lays ahead? I made doctors appointment to get a check up, then starting my strict low carb/high protein diet, lost a ton on it, gained weight in this process, gives me something to focus on besides this nightmare. Have a good day, and be safe.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Hey Beth....can you give me some tips? I need to loose about 20-25 lbs! This belly is driving me nuts! I look at myself in the mirror and just want to barf!

Low card, high protein, exercises "move your butt" 30 minutes a day from walking, waxing car, vacuume, dancing , stationary bike, etc.

8 glasses of water, no breads, pasta, bananas, candy, no drinks with sugar, 1 or 2 diet sodas a day, no rice, poatoes, fruit too high in sugar, nothing fried, eggs okay.

and I take a fat blocker shot, and B12 shot for energy and okay I also take phentermine 15 MG the weight fell off of me, and I was healthier after the weight loss then before, all under doctors supervision of course.

100 pounds in about 6 1/2months.

If you want a list of foods to eat and not to eat PM me you email and I will forward the sheet to you!!!

I started Jan. 2007 310 pounds, went to Paris July 2007 210#, lost even more by Nov. 2007 185# , gained 25 since this hell began.

I rode my exercise bike for 30 minutes or walked for 30 minutes everyday, and used bow Flew to firm up 10 minutes every other day. I was much happier then, need to get back to it.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm making my first ever attempt at a gluten free cake. I hope it comes out okay. We shall see.

If anyone is interested in some fantastic veggie burgers/patties - I posted a new recipe in Sultan's Kitchen this morning for Lentil & Quinoa burgers/patties. The were delicious.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Timeline
I'm making my first ever attempt at a gluten free cake. I hope it comes out okay. We shall see.

If anyone is interested in some fantastic veggie burgers/patties - I posted a new recipe in Sultan's Kitchen this morning for Lentil & Quinoa burgers/patties. The were delicious.

I saw and on your fb status...so now I need to try em out! :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I hope everyone is still all puppies and rainbows...

Beth, I hope that your holding strong have not seen you in a while.

I am keeping everyone in my thoughts ....

Any big news ??? anyone get an approval or any MENA babies on the way that I missed ???

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Any big news ??? anyone get an approval or any MENA babies on the way that I missed ???

one MENA baby cookin' over here :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Monday is almost over! Yeah!!!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

how did i miss this??? when did u find out?? Congratsss

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Hey Beth....can you give me some tips? I need to loose about 20-25 lbs! This belly is driving me nuts! I look at myself in the mirror and just want to barf!

ah comeon (F)

and...you're not the only one :blush:

Definitely missed that one! Congratulations dear.... (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.