babybunny

~ CALLING ALL GOING THOUGH ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN- OFF TOPIC, ISLAMABAD-

314 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

here is what i have so far. if anything is WRONG or whatever let me know so I can UPDATE YOU..:)

AR

Michigan

Omid

Shonjaved-

Dude

ARS

CONS

Danali

A1Atif

Waiting for interviews!!!!

Julieanne – how are you doing kiddo?

Faal4anisa

Ayesha

DLG

Inspired

Hafiz

Sadeeeh??????????

Lashoreee

Fookie

Ae4ever

Waiting visa in hand

Pending home comings

Active – list..lol

US1416

Junaid

Dean

AJ

Laura

reunited

Psoft

Us & Pakistan

Dood wala

Junaid-

Nizzy-

Dean

Shamila

Czarina!!!!!!

Jenny- having a baby

Perdesi – Congrats on getting visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess

Cindi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laney-

Zsam

Unsure list…unsure of your status. Please inform me so I can update you !!!

VJ babies!!!

Sadia having a baby girl!!!

US1416

Jenny – having a baby

shon.gif

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically the way girls are, and who would know

it better than you, babybunny being a girl, they just need a little amount of uncondition pure love, a few intense love-making sessions (offcourse being married and all), a little out-door trips and a little snuggling, makes you girls go quite a stretch

thats right buddy you rock on brother. you forgot flowers man flowers. lol

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Basically the way girls are, and who would know

it better than you, babybunny being a girl, they just need a little amount of uncondition pure love, a few intense love-making sessions (offcourse being married and all), a little out-door trips and a little snuggling, makes you girls go quite a stretch

thats right buddy you rock on brother. you forgot flowers man flowers. lol

yessssssssssssssss :thumbs:

Bunnies love to be spoiled and in return I spoil the hell out of my man. :lol:

shon.gif

JUST BEFORE I RECEIVED CALL OF AMERICAN EXPRESS THAT YR PAPERS ARE READY TO COLLECT

I M WAITING FOR INTERVIEW DATE.

ok thank you Fookie. I think I have you correctly on the list.

anyone else? that i have to add or change?????????????

Trying to update the cheerleading list!!!!!!!

here is what i have so far. if anything is WRONG or whatever let me know so I can UPDATE YOU.

I need everyones help in the matter. This list is support for you! :P

those that have been reunited I OMIT til the final list is compleated. I wanted only those on AR/AP

and those waiting for interviews first!!!!!

AR/AP

Michigan

Omid

Shonjaved-

Dude

ARS

CONS

Danali

A1Atif

Waiting for interviews!!!!

Julieanne – how are you doing kiddo?

Faal4anisa

Ayesha

DLG

Inspired

Hafiz

Sadeeeh??????????

Lashoreee

Fookie

Ae4ever

Robert Andrews

Edited by babybunny
shon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I need some major duas/prayers this weekend please... I called the embassy last night and they said we don't have to wait for the letter since it's questionable whether he'll even get the letter since he's in Afgh. they said to just bring his blue AP letter from the interview day and come one down... he told me what "additional docs" they are needing - 1) all passports (old/expired/current) 2) proof of employment for last 10 yrs, and 3) list of residences for last 10 years... we had answered #2 and #3 on the applications way back when but if they want the answers again, we'll give it to them... I don't know what to make of this... I asked if this should be the last step, he said he wasn't sure but "maybe insha'Allah" - and that if they do give him the visa that he should stick around in ISL for another day to pick it up b/c they understand the long journey involved for people from Afgh... sooooooooooo - the plan is that he's going to get his Paki visa tomorrow, leave for Paki on sunday, and be at the embassy on monday insha'Allah - we've got a "hope for the best and prepare for the worst" mentality at this point so we'll just have to wait and see what happens... insha'Allah insha'Allah insha'Allah :clock:

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

01-06-06 - Interview - Admin Processing

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

07-07-06 - Cable sent back to ISL

07-20-06 - ISL sending "call-in" letter w/ some add'l docs req'd

07-25-06 - Visa issued (15 months after filing including 199 days of AP/AR)

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

09-02-06 - Social Security Card Arrives

AOS/EAD Timeline

09-29-06 - AOS & EAD off to Chicago via USPS

10-01-06 - Rec'd 9:13 pm // signed for by R. Mercado

10-05-06 - NOA on AOS & EAD (w/ no middle name)

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-11-06 - Inquiry sent through USCIS to add middle name

10-15-06 - touched

10-24-06 - Biometrics Appt.

12-14-06 - Interview - "Approved" Pending FBI Check

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-13-07 - EAD approved per CRIS email

01-15-07 - EAD touched

01-18-07 - EAD notice mailed out per CRIS email

01-20-07 - EAD rec'd in the mail

01-23-07 - EAD touched again (???)

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

06-11-07 - Welcome to America letter rec'd by mail

*** File for removal of conditions in Spring '09

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Omid that is good news and will be saying extra prayers for you this weekend. Inshallah he will have his visa after a day or two at Islamabad since they do not issue them on the same day anymore. (F)

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

I need some major duas/prayers this weekend please... I called the embassy last night and they said we don't have to wait for the letter since it's questionable whether he'll even get the letter since he's in Afgh. they said to just bring his blue AP letter from the interview day and come one down... he told me what "additional docs" they are needing - 1) all passports (old/expired/current) 2) proof of employment for last 10 yrs, and 3) list of residences for last 10 years... we had answered #2 and #3 on the applications way back when but if they want the answers again, we'll give it to them... I don't know what to make of this... I asked if this should be the last step, he said he wasn't sure but "maybe insha'Allah" - and that if they do give him the visa that he should stick around in ISL for another day to pick it up b/c they understand the long journey involved for people from Afgh... sooooooooooo - the plan is that he's going to get his Paki visa tomorrow, leave for Paki on sunday, and be at the embassy on monday insha'Allah - we've got a "hope for the best and prepare for the worst" mentality at this point so we'll just have to wait and see what happens... insha'Allah insha'Allah insha'Allah :clock:

oh good news.. I pray. :D(F)(F)(F)(F)

shon.gif

Hi guys..

lately I have been overly stressed. mostly when it comes to my classes and then the time apart from bingo.

for the last 2 days. I have been weepy and have had other phy. ailments all part of depression. so

I am in the mist of organizing a 2 or 3 day trip. I need to run away to some place with a jacuzzi!!!

for a little R&R...

shon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

:( Sorry you're so down Shon - you're a tough cookie so I know you'll make it through this insha'Allah.

You're in Dallas so how about a trip down to San Antonio - or do you want to go further away?

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

01-06-06 - Interview - Admin Processing

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

07-07-06 - Cable sent back to ISL

07-20-06 - ISL sending "call-in" letter w/ some add'l docs req'd

07-25-06 - Visa issued (15 months after filing including 199 days of AP/AR)

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

09-02-06 - Social Security Card Arrives

AOS/EAD Timeline

09-29-06 - AOS & EAD off to Chicago via USPS

10-01-06 - Rec'd 9:13 pm // signed for by R. Mercado

10-05-06 - NOA on AOS & EAD (w/ no middle name)

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-11-06 - Inquiry sent through USCIS to add middle name

10-15-06 - touched

10-24-06 - Biometrics Appt.

12-14-06 - Interview - "Approved" Pending FBI Check

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-13-07 - EAD approved per CRIS email

01-15-07 - EAD touched

01-18-07 - EAD notice mailed out per CRIS email

01-20-07 - EAD rec'd in the mail

01-23-07 - EAD touched again (???)

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

06-11-07 - Welcome to America letter rec'd by mail

*** File for removal of conditions in Spring '09

:( Sorry you're so down Shon - you're a tough cookie so I know you'll make it through this insha'Allah.

You're in Dallas so how about a trip down to San Antonio - or do you want to go further away?

I was thiniking of Las vegas. just for 2 days.. sin city! :lol:

the reason I pick there is the hotel I am a player at has a jacuzzi

plus limo service from the airport < free > plus its cheap and cheerful.

shon.gif

there you go now you are thinking.

well i got my hopes up, a few people got approved, one yesterday and one today for the k3. So maybe just maybe my k3 will get approved inshallah next week. LET HERE SOME CHEERS.

HIP HIP HORAY

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Inshallah jee Inshallah .. u deserve it :yes:

there you go now you are thinking.

well i got my hopes up, a few people got approved, one yesterday and one today for the k3. So maybe just maybe my k3 will get approved inshallah next week. LET HERE SOME CHEERS.

HIP HIP HORAY

Best of luck ! !!!

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)