AKguy

G-325A

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm sick of waiting....

Quick intro. Got the SO's paperwork to submit with the I-129F. I noticed she forgot to fill in the "If your native alphabet is in other than Roman letters, write your name in your native alphabet below" part. I mention it to her and suggest I fill it in since it doesn't say anything about it being a signature. She gets excited and says she'll just resend another set of papers with her filling in that part... Well it's now been 3 weeks and the paperwork still isn't here. (freaking Russian mail) I'm tired of waiting and just want to fill in the blank on the other documents she's already sent.

Would this be a no no? It's not like I'm forging her signature or anything.

I have everything else ready to go!!

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Timeline
I'm sick of waiting....

Quick intro. Got the SO's paperwork to submit with the I-129F. I noticed she forgot to fill in the "If your native alphabet is in other than Roman letters, write your name in your native alphabet below" part. I mention it to her and suggest I fill it in since it doesn't say anything about it being a signature. She gets excited and says she'll just resend another set of papers with her filling in that part... Well it's now been 3 weeks and the paperwork still isn't here. (freaking Russian mail) I'm tired of waiting and just want to fill in the blank on the other documents she's already sent.

You may fill it out. If her signature is not 'forged' the rest isn't really forged or not forged, just simply filled in.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Yes you can fill it out as long as it's not her signature, its fine. My Natasha lives in St. Petersburg and it typically takes 3 weeks or so for mail to make it here. If she mailed it 3 weeks ago I think you should expect it any time now.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Tell her no, do not send any more documents.

You can merely type it in yourself. The only thing that needs to be in her handwriting isi the signature.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline
Yes you can fill it out as long as it's not her signature, its fine. My Natasha lives in St. Petersburg and it typically takes 3 weeks or so for mail to make it here. If she mailed it 3 weeks ago I think you should expect it any time now.

Yeah I've dealt with the Russian mail system quite a few times, it's amazing how different the times can be when packages arrive. 1st set of documents took 2 weeks flat. Christmas package last year took 2 months. 1 card she sent me never made it.

I was going to be happy with one person saying it was alright to fill it in, now that there are three I'm giddy. ;)

Thanks!

She's already sent the docs, Barron. I'll just save them if and when they get here.

Edited by AKguy

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I'm sick of waiting....

Fill it in. Alla never touched a form in the process except tp sign. I took some blank G-325s to her to sign and I filled them in here with infor she gave me...no problem

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

:time: :time:

I'm sick of waiting....

Timeline

As soon as I have one, I'll be all over it like a cheap suit!

:)

Edited by AKguy

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
Oh yeah :-) I didn't notice you didn't send the documents yet. Just FYI always use USPS express or priority instead of any other carrier.

As soon as I have one, I'll be all over it like a cheap suit!

:)

Ditto on the UPSP Priority. I used the Tyvek envelope available at the PO.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Just wondering if you used the new single page form. I just mailed her the 4 page form and I'm using the single page for myself.

Timeline
Just wondering if you used the new single page form. I just mailed her the 4 page form and I'm using the single page for myself.

4 part for both of us. I already have 2 identical copies made up and I didn't want to reinvent the wheel(s) I made.

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

Timeline
Is it still $455 to file? I thought I heard it was going up a couple hundred.

Web site still said 455 last time I checked.

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

Is it still $455 to file? I thought I heard it was going up a couple hundred.

Web site still said 455 last time I checked.

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.