Dave-n-Oksana

Millions worldwide want to switch Countries

182 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I don't think BY actually hates America. I've met him and spoke to him many times and what I've got from him is he likes America, but he (like a lot of people) thinks there's a lot of things that can be improved to make it better. He may come off as a lunatic azzhole, but I really do think he likes it here.

I think he just hates the people who don't have white skin, regardless of where they are from.

So what?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BY hates what he considers 'Ghetto'. I think he sees 'ghetto' around too many corners - but I do think I understand the concept. Where he falls down is his interpretation of statistics. Man, is that flawed thinking. :rolleyes:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I think everybody else is ghetto for him

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

I don't understand that the attitude that "my country = better" translates to "me = better". Its very odd.

A lot of people don't move to Oz for much the same reason that a lot of people don't move (legally) to the US. Because immigration isn't simply a matter of personal choice - the entry requirements for residency are purposefully very tough to keep the population low (In that respect Australia has more in common with Switzerland than with the USA - and that comparison isn't necessarily a good thing).

I understand that, but the question was not about the ability but the desire to immigrate.

Who did they sample? That is the question. Of course, for your uneducated 2nd and 3rd world inhabitant, they wouldn't know that the average wage is much higher in Aus. Or that Australia is ranked 2nd in the world for human development. Or that indefinite unemployment payments are actually higher than someone working 40 hour weeks on minimum wage here. Or that Australia's unemployment rate is 5.7%. Australia's huge success has really come around during the last 10 years, so the word has not hit those countries yet.

I see Mexicans working hard here and I think this guy is probably paid $8 an hour under the table here yet he could be earning $70K for doing the same work in Aus. How would this guy find this out without someone telling him? Heck, how many americans realize the average pay in Aus is now $53K USD per person vs the $44k per household here?

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

He likes Australia, fine. He hates the US, fine. You don't agree with his views, fine. Where he crosses the line and shows that he has no classs is calling women from Mexico, South America, Phillipines, China etc, third world whores, which he has done too many times to count. Now Colombian women are drug addicts. Insulting peoples spouses and families doesn't cut. He intentionally provokes people with his antagonistic posts, then cries foul when it's given back to him, so he resorts to his usual spouse insulting or tough guy e-thug approach. He has no class, end of story.

Eric has more class. At least he doesn't insult peoples families.

Never said anything about anyone from the Philippines or China. So lets get that straight. I also never said anyone with was a drug addict, I insinuated she could supply drugs cheaply. Third world ####### comment from a few months ago was specifically aimed at one person's. Yes you. It was not generic.

First post from this fool

Don't let the door hit you in the #### on your way out. Of course me and many others here might just give the door a gentle nudge (with some help from our pick-ups) as your headin out.

Second Post:

You'r an f'n joke! LOL If you hate it here so much just pack up and leave.

So much hate here!!!

My Response to his second post:

Nice comeback. The spouse's country of origin is very fitting. Not to mention, they can easily offload drugs straight to the largest buyer in the region.
Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Aye its the forum equivalent of stepping in dog poo, tracking it into the house and wiping the shoe on the couch ;)

In your case, in an apartment in Jersey. just saying.

Edited by Booyah!

BY hates what he considers 'Ghetto'. I think he sees 'ghetto' around too many corners - but I do think I understand the concept. Where he falls down is his interpretation of statistics. Man, is that flawed thinking. :rolleyes:

It's not flawed at all actually. If I acted like a ghetto fool in London or Sydney, I would be bashed.

Yank ghetto = pathetic. No other way to cut it.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Aye its the forum equivalent of stepping in dog poo, tracking it into the house and wiping the shoe on the couch ;)

In your case, in an apartment in Jersey. just saying.

Just saying what - That I live in an apartment?

How profound!

Cretin :lol:

He likes Australia, fine. He hates the US, fine. You don't agree with his views, fine. Where he crosses the line and shows that he has no classs is calling women from Mexico, South America, Phillipines, China etc, third world whores, which he has done too many times to count. Now Colombian women are drug addicts. Insulting peoples spouses and families doesn't cut. He intentionally provokes people with his antagonistic posts, then cries foul when it's given back to him, so he resorts to his usual spouse insulting or tough guy e-thug approach. He has no class, end of story.

Eric has more class. At least he doesn't insult peoples families.

Never said anything about anyone from the Philippines or China. So lets get that straight. I also never said anyone with was a drug addict, I insinuated she could supply drugs cheaply. Third world ####### comment from a few months ago was specifically aimed at one person's. Yes you. It was not generic.

First post from this fool

Don't let the door hit you in the #### on your way out. Of course me and many others here might just give the door a gentle nudge (with some help from our pick-ups) as your headin out.

Second Post:

You'r an f'n joke! LOL If you hate it here so much just pack up and leave.

So much hate here!!!

My Response to his second post:

Nice comeback. The spouse's country of origin is very fitting. Not to mention, they can easily offload drugs straight to the largest buyer in the region.

Put whatever spin on it you wish. You are a LOSER. You're a racist and predjudiced. Be a man and admit it.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

It's not flawed at all actually. If I acted like a ghetto fool in London or Sydney, I would be bashed.

Yank ghetto = pathetic. No other way to cut it.

I said your interpretation of statistics was flawed.

I think your prejudice is against 'trash', but how you work out what is and isn't 'trash' leaves a lot to be desired.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
I said your interpretation of statistics was flawed.

I think your prejudice is against 'trash', but how you work out what is and isn't 'trash' leaves a lot to be desired.

The trashiest guy around...

oscar-the-grouch.jpg

GH ~ I live in an apartment too, and in NEW YORK! Don't feel bad, I'm lower on BY's totem pole than you are :thumbs:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I don't think BY actually hates America. I've met him and spoke to him many times and what I've got from him is he likes America, but he (like a lot of people) thinks there's a lot of things that can be improved to make it better. He may come off as a lunatic azzhole, but I really do think he likes it here.

:o :o :o :o

Are you for real? You actually met BY??

Do you have photographic evidence of this encounter? Were there witnesses?

How can you be sure it was really him???

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Timeline

:o:o:o:o

:lol:

I've only met the true VJ "azzholes": platy, mawilson, and booyah

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:o:o:o:o

:lol:

I've only met the true VJ "azzholes": platy, mawilson, and booyah

Just tell me one thing: Does MaWilson have a butler?

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin