ninguno

my dead line time to file my greencard papers

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

if i file them and they are not well filed , what happens if there is some mistake in the papers but i manage to file then before dead line does it still counts , i will still be protected ,my husband says everything will be ok and if we make a mistake they will just ask as to correct ,, is it true

will it still be filing AOS

what if it is wrong do we have to pay again

please someone explain me the ifs

i dont care how much they take to process our case because we are in love and happy so i am not in a hurry but i am concerned about falling out of status

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
if i file them and they are not well filed , what happens if there is some mistake in the papers but i manage to file then before dead line does it still counts , i will still be protected ,my husband says everything will be ok and if we make a mistake they will just ask as to correct ,, is it true

will it still be filing AOS

what if it is wrong do we have to pay again

please someone explain me the ifs

i dont care how much they take to process our case because we are in love and happy so i am not in a hurry but i am concerned about falling out of status

Everything will be OK. Get them filed ASAP.

IF you do not file them within 180 days of the expiration of your I-94 you begin to accumulate a abr on entry to the US IF your leave. So don't do that. Youa re also technically out of status and it could raise some questions from customs people or law enforcement but they will not deport you. Just file the AOS as soon as possible and stop worrying.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

The whole process will go a lot more quickly and smoothly if you take the time to get it all right the first time. Better to file late and get it all in order than to rush through it and get 10 RFE's.

With that said, you don't want to wait forever. Get it done as soon as you can but make sure it's all correct.

24q38dy.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You are not clear about filing "not well." Are you referring to excluding forms or making errors on forms? I second the above post that it's better to delay a bit more and have it corrent than to knowingly send an incomplete/inaccurate petition. It took us about 6 hours to complete our petition, including the gathering of all documents. Do it right the first time and get it done ASAP.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
You are not clear about filing "not well." Are you referring to excluding forms or making errors on forms? I second the above post that it's better to delay a bit more and have it corrent than to knowingly send an incomplete/inaccurate petition. It took us about 6 hours to complete our petition, including the gathering of all documents. Do it right the first time and get it done ASAP.

i am talking about making errors in forms like singning with my name my old lastname and new last name all together

and having fill up my forms with my first name and my second name as my middle name and as family name my husbands name

that is driving me crazy because my signagure doesnt match my forms

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.